"Girl next door" modeling in Jordan 3's

I love girls who wear Jordan's
pimp.gif
glasses.gif

Originally Posted by AirThompson

Girls in tennis shoes is a turn off. But thats just me.

Its not just you.  I would never get down with a chick that is into sneakers like that.

Originally Posted by HOVKid

Girls in tennis shoes is a turn off. But thats just me.

Its not just you.  I would never get down with a chick that is into sneakers like that.

I'd wager its the kids that think its "hawt". The 30+ age group, including myself, want their women to look like women.

^yeah i'm the same way.

and heels on the occasion, otherwise they just look ridiculous.

Originally Posted by milestailsprowe

I'm in such a minority. I think kicks are fine if she can do it right.

Kicks in a dress?
If she can rock it rock I guess. You know how somethings look good on others but not on some. Its like that. Girls in sneakers in perfectly fine she just has to look good in them

I'm in such a minority. I think kicks are fine if she can do it right.

Kicks in a dress?
If she can rock it rock I guess. You know how somethings look good on others but not on some. Its like that. Girls in sneakers in perfectly fine she just has to look good in them
Dont get me wrong chick in the video is gorgeous, but just dont dig women who rock sneakers. But if you lk it I cnt knock that. 

Originally Posted by rcjbbp1313

sorry but im 30 and my wife came out sportin nothing but the Jays and it was ON!

Foreal. My girl wears everything really. Flats, heels, jordans, everything.

All the people sayin that they don't like females in Jays are either real picky or they're just trynna prove their maturity.
eyes.gif

mine only wears heels and flats  but she threw them on in the buff and it was a big hit lmao

You're all obviously into Jordans if you're reading this post.. I can't believe some of you hate on girls wearing kicks
indifferent.gif

Thats my steez seeing a 21+ girl in fresh jays ( I'm 27 and from the suburbs
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif
)

Originally Posted by rcjbbp1313

mine only wears heels and flats  but she threw them on in the buff and it was a big hit lmao

This.
But by "buff" you mean Buffalo?

Because I'm from Buffalo and a lot of the younger girls wear J's.

What is this girls need to dress like girls, crap?

What does it mean to "dress like a girl?"

I assume each of you wear Lee jeans, a flannel shirt, bushy beard, Caterpillar workboots, and swings an axe?

You know what's sexy? A woman who is more concerned with having fun and expressing who she really is (including through what she wears) than impressing men - or in most of y'all's cases, boys - she doesn't know.

Back
Top Bottom