Girl Problem Thread Help Me My NT Fam UPDATE 3/25/10

she will probably do you dirty plus the kids "father" will always be in the picture and more than likely a free poon pass.

Originally Posted by Oh YoU MaD

Originally Posted by bright nikes

How you messin with a hyna like that?

Go back to East Los and hit up a Superior and you can swoop another one up.

roll.gif
This guy.

Got me rolling in class lol!!

keep it moving bruh theres other broads out there...think about it...shes willing to pick you (a dude she met at a party) over a guy she MARRIED, when u marry someone u gotta be sure ur gonna stay with them, youre setting your self up for disappointment

Why would you want to get with this broad? Shes married and has a kid and still cheats,

shes must be lying to you or something cause i kno plenty of girls who married young and got more then one kid and they at least left the houseif they were unhappy.

Shes just having a crisis and wanted to go cheat probably or shes just a cheater.

The kid! What about the kid?! You love her, but don't give a damn about the kid? There's a proper way to go about these things. You shouldn't be out there trying to wreck families.

You should've offered up emotional support instead of unzipping your pants.
smh.gif

You've made a horrible decision, don't follow it up with countless more.

There are millions of women you can fall in love with. Find someone who has given you a reason to believe she will love and respect you.

i thought about the situation some more, im going to keep my distance and not even pursue it for now. if she wants me, she can get a hold of me.

plus i don't want to be involved in any potential drama with her husband/ex husband.

yes ill admit i simped out, but truthfully even the best of us have simped out at least once in our lives and if you try to deny it most likely your lying. im just going to treat it as a lesson learned and try and keep it moving.

thanks for all the mature responses guys.

So lets get this straight...

- She sleeps with you the first night
- She cheats on husband, with you
- She has a kid
- Wasn't responding to you trying to contact her (at first)

And you want to wife this chick? Nah, she is not the wife-up type chick...if she cheating on her husband she will cheat on you.
Plus you don't want that baby father drama in your life over some "U".

but all in all do you brother just know...

I forgot who said it, but whoever did said it best..."Simps never win!"

Originally Posted by CE0 Mal

Women.
tired.gif

I'm more dissapointed in the fact she doesn't respect marriage more than dissapointed in you fallin' for it. You can barely trust anyone these days...especially the females.

Walk away, son.
QFMFT.
smh.gif

how you got them is how you lose them.

be cautious because it could just end up happening as well.

my advice: just keep moving, sounds like trouble to me.

Originally Posted by Rusty1105

Originally Posted by Oh YoU MaD

Originally Posted by bright nikes

How you messin with a hyna like that?

Go back to East Los and hit up a Superior and you can swoop another one up.

roll.gif
This guy.

Got me rolling in class lol!!
laugh.gif
 gotdamn not even ralphs or food 4 less dude said superior  
roll.gif

Im dieing over here 
laugh.gif

Oh i've let it go, Like I said earlier, everyone has taken a L in life and almost every dude on here is guilty of simping at least once in their life.

I just failed in posting my simp expierence on a message board so i took my L in real life and on here.

It is what it is, im just going to look at some rosa acosta pics and call it a night.

Flyer party...........

and you met her there.......

flyer party in East LA, and you fell in love there

Married.... flyer party... in East LA..... you met her there, fell in love at a flyer party

Take this L OP

flyer party 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

indifferent.gif

I just do not get how you can fall in love with someone who has that character of betraying her husband like that? That is so disgusting. So much for your standards. But then again, you are no better, you smashed a married woman. How about you set your priorities and go get a woman who is single? You are messing with fire. You really think this is worth it? Where are your morals and dignity and respect for others?

dam OP, you fell for her after ONE night?
you guys must have had one helluva conversation...

however, i feel that everyone throws the word "Simp" around.
homeboy just got too attached IMO.

stay away from her OP, the only way to get unattached is Time/Patience. delete those digits.

Originally Posted by Mark Madsen

I've always had no problem getting buns so I never thought I'd be making one of these.

Anyhow your boy fell in love,  the only problem is, he fell in love with a married chick.

Me and my homies went to some flyer party in East LA about a month ago.  I met this pretty lady there at the party, and we started talking and dancing and the chemistry was right on both sides. We ended up taking the party to my house later that night and I smashed.

After that she ignored my texts and calls,  I found out through her homegirl that shes unhappily married.  I ended up texting her asking if shes been ignoring me because of her husband.  She finally told me the story about how she got married young, isn't feeling him, but didn't want to involve me in her drama.

We talked some more and talked about getting together because she isn't happy with him and I want her for me. 
my dude sounding like Carl Thomas...talkin about i wish i never met her at all.

Originally Posted by Truballa101

stay away from her OP, the only way to get unattached is Time/Patience. delete those digits.

Thanks i appreciate the words.   I agree the word "simp" is thrown around way to much on here.  Most the dudes on here who call people simps are simps themselves.

I'm demoting her from wifey material to j.o material,   if the vag is available ill smash  until then its gonna be a long night for me and these rosa acosta pics
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Mark Madsen

Originally Posted by Truballa101

Thanks i appreciate the words.   I agree the word "simp" is thrown around way to much on here.  Most the dudes on here who call people simps are simps themselves.

I'm demoting her from wifey material to j.o material,   if the vag is available ill smash  until then its gonna be a long night for me and these rosa acosta pics
pimp.gif
if you smash, youre only letting yourself get into further trouble in the near future.  i doubt you know her husband, but dude could be a lunatic for all you know.

Back
Top Bottom