Girlfriend Got raped... Need to Vent.. Updated Information at pg1

-So she was drinking
-Didn't get wasted
-But don't remember a man on top of her?
-Where was everybody else at, at this party?
-So she gets raped and don't wanna go to the cops?

Unless you are blackout drunk then how do you get raped then go to sleep until the morning? If she was super drunk and memory was hazy then why lie and say she wasn't "wasted"? It would make more sense if she said she was wasted. So she wasn't wasted, remembers something but has to make sure through other parties that she was raped?

If by raped she means she realized in the morning she wished she said no then i'm sure that definitely happened. Anything outside of that needs to be reported asap. They have hotlines for this sort of thing, she can figure it out with a professional as opposed to her accusatory boyfriend.

Just to add few more details, she was drinking but not wasted type but everyone else was and when she woke up she knew what had happened and was frantic. She tells me now that she is doesn't know what to do and all that.

>D I hate to be skeptical but it really sounds like shes lying.

Who the hell gets raped at their sisters party and then goes to sleep and waits until the next day to say a thing ?

Also... EVERYONE was very drunk?... except her... yet shes the only one that gets raped ? and nobody heard her scream for help?

Something isnt adding up... at the very least shes lying about being not drunk lastnight... which probably means she just cheated and now shes trying to off the blame on some poor sap.

Then she calls you first thing the next morning when you live in NY instead of the cops in TX...? IMO she called you because she knowingly cheated lastnight and feels incredibly guilty so it was the first thing she had to do.

Last edited:
Wow OP try to stay calm and level headed. Get all the details and be there for her. Be prepared because this could go many different ways.

Idk what to think now honestly, she tells now the fking dude who raped her basically said he was messed up and didnt know what he was doing and that should be enough to go to the police but she is just crying and like in a shock state from what I can see being in my position. She says shell tell her mom tomorrow and go to cops but I am just so out of my mind as to why not now and raise hell on the ******g guy. If she doesnt tell her mom I will personally but this is really hurtful along side with other problems I have now that I feel like disappearing right now.

Round up some of these NT Texas boys and head down there fam. I wish you luck and a speedy recovery for your girl.

Idk what to think now honestly, she tells now the fking dude who raped her basically said he was messed up and didnt know what he was doing and that should be enough to go to the police but she is just crying and like in a shock state from what I can see being in my position. She says shell tell her mom tomorrow and go to cops but I am just so out of my mind as to why not now and raise hell on the ******g guy. If she doesnt tell her mom I will personally but this is really hurtful along side with other problems I have now that I feel like disappearing right now.
wait so she knows the guy that raped her?

My definition of rape is if she's restrained and dude takes advantage, or she is drugged and it happens. To me it just looks like she got drunk and made a mistake. I hope she doesn't drag dudes name through the mud. I recently saw something like this happen out here where I'm from. Shawty was acting like a ****, got drunk, and got smutted out. Now she's crying rape.

It's those long distance relationships. You can never be sure of it man.

I'm really sorry about what happened though, I'm so protective of my girlfriend because I'm so afraid that something like this would happen to her.

Stay strong op. my inbox is open if you need it.

So she talk to the guy after it happen and he said he didn't know what he was doing but she was in the right state of mind? It's not adding up dog.

Isn't it after 24 hrs they can't detect if you was raped?

Round up some of these NT Texas boys and head down there fam. I wish you luck and a speedy recovery for your girl.
where's rico isnt he out there.... sucks texas isn't one of the states like wyoming where even if the female is drunk its still rape..

My definition of rape is if she's restrained and dude takes advantage, or she is drugged and it happens. To me it just looks like she got drunk and made a mistake. I hope she doesn't drag dudes name through the mud. I recently saw something like this happen out here where I'm from. Shawty was acting like a ****, got drunk, and got smutted out. Now she's crying rape.
yeah i agree with you on that definition of rape, but regardless OP is in a bad situation cuz he is halfway across the country and has no clear idea of what happened.

She knows the dude that did it.

But she didn't realize it was going on at the time of the supposed rape?

I know your mind's racing at a million miles a minute, but I implore you to think reasonably fam. This doesn't sound like a rape at all. Given the details you've provided, I highly doubt this would even have any legal bearing.

Thing thing about your girl saying she has to make sure is alarming. It sounds as if she could've cheated and to save face she may be planning on crying rape to save yall relationship and ruin someone else s life at the same time.

Topic sums it up, she made a mistake. What can you do though, long distance almost never works unless youve been together for a while already before long distance happens.

I feel for you though OP, keep your head up.

Yep . . . it's sounding like she let em raid them yambwiches and now she doesn't wanna face the consequences from you so she's gonna ruin the life of some poor dude who was just tryna get some consensual yambchops'

Go ahead and remove yourself from the situation just so some poor dude doesn't get his life ruined over BS, if not to remove the mental stress from yourself

Last edited:
.....com'n son...that doesn't even remotely sound legit. Shorty probably let a dude slide in den guts and now the guilt is getting to her and now she's trying to point fingers. Lemme guess, he forced her to kiss the tip too right? Yea..no. Happens all the time. Sorry my dude, chicks be foul, long distance is a great excuse. Hold ya head b. Pause.

Last edited:
So she talk to the guy after it happen and he said he didn't know what he was doing but she was in the right state of mind? It's not adding up dog.

Isn't it after 24 hrs they can't detect if you was raped?

Exactly. Not being insensitive OP but I think she's playing you like a sucker. Idk about anyone else but at our own functions all of our women friends are protected, there's no way you're gonna rape one of them & get away with it on our watch. On top of all of it she talks to the guy afterward? Nah. I honestly think she gave it up to dude and is dishing you excuses. Let that go fam, don;t take a bigger L.

No offense, but why the #$&@ is she waiting. She knows who did it and wants to wait. Plus she wasnt drunk, and he was. Did he assault her? how did they end up doing what they did if she wasn't assaulted? Just a few questions?

No offense, but why the #$&@ is she waiting. She knows who did it and wants to wait. Plus she wasnt drunk, and he was. Did he assault her? how did they end up doing what they did if she wasn't assaulted? Just a few questions?

She was drunk, just not completely wasted.

Back
Top Bottom