Girlfriend Got raped... Need to Vent.. Updated Information at pg1

Word. I wasn't sure if it did or not. I was thinking that it was mainly the low-key, family-related pedophile demographic.

Honestly, I don't want to come off as any less sympathetic [because in all actuality, I really am] to rape victims, but the fact of the matter is that the "girls who cry wolf" commonly exist as well, which can devastate another life just as badly as if one were actually raped.

I retract my initial statement because all of the relevant facts simply haven't been presented. Good luck OP.
I agree about the people who cry wolf because not only does it ruin someones life but it also makes it that much harder for actual victims to speak up about what happened to them. 

Here's some facts about sexual assault that guys might not know.

http://www.rainn.org/statistics

Last edited:
you don't bring this **** to nt, dudes round here are quick to slam a shawty and call 'sloot' before anything else 
laugh.gif
  hope you and your girl come out alright OP

What situation exactly? Partying at her sisters house?
How does one exactly avoid a rape?

You're sounding like one of those "well she shouldn't be wearing that" type of idiots.

Anyway, good luck OP. This is a tough one. I'd just explain to her that you'll understand that if she cheated because of alcohol, and that all you need is the truth. Rape is no joke. If it turns out that she cheated, dump her ***. One less thing to stress about.

Just don't let her rub some guys name in the mud because she's afraid of how you'll react.
she could avoid it by not drinking random drinks given to her by strangers idiot

If she wasnt wasted she wouldnt fall asleep and have someone **** her without her waking up from it..

Sounds like she let dude smash

OR.. she thought about letting dude smash, changed her mind, and dude wouldnt take no for an answer

Last edited:
she could avoid it by not drinking random drinks given to her by strangers idiot

So if you were at a family members party, you wouldn't drink ANYTHING you didn't serve yourself? Is this real life? Do people really think this way?

So if you were at a family members party, you wouldn't drink ANYTHING you didn't serve yourself? Is this real life? Do people really think this way?
i dont drink alcohol at all, but if i were in someone elses shoes i would only drink something out of a closed bottle,thats real life dude, too much crazy **** going on out there for me to take unnecessary risks that dont benefit me. Would u drink an open can of coca cola laying in the middle of a street?

i dont drink alcohol at all, but if i were in someone elses shoes i would only drink something out of a closed bottle,thats real life dude, too much crazy **** going on out there for me to take unnecessary risks that dont benefit me. Would u drink an open can of coca cola laying in the middle of a street?

SHUT UP then bro. jesus christ :lol:

Just to add few more details, she was drinking but not wasted type but everyone else was and when she woke up she knew what had happened and was frantic. She tells me now that she is doesn't know what to do and all that.
Like everyone else is saying, if she wasn't wasted than you're telling me she got raped and then willingly just went to sleep afterwards?

Don't mean to sound suspicious but calling someone a rapist is a pretty heavy accusation, need to know for sure before you move forward.

Last edited:
Like everyone else is saying, if she wasn't wasted than you're telling me she got raped and then willingly just went to sleep afterwards?

Rohypnol causes amnesia.

Flunitrazepam is known to induce anterograde amnesia in sufficient doses; individuals are unable to remember certain events that they experienced while under the influence of the drug. This effect is particularly dangerous when flunitrazepam is used to aid in the commission of sexual assault; victims may be unable to clearly recall the assault, the assailant, or the events surrounding the assault.

I mean this guy doesn't drink, so he clearly has no experience or knowledge of the situation - thats why he made that dumbass analogy :lol:
theres no reason to intoxicate yourself to the point that u cant walk

Same **** different thread.

This is like when that teenage girl got gangraped in Richmond. A ton of dudes on here were saying she just got a train ran on her and regretted it after.

Then the facts came out.

Back
Top Bottom