Girlfriend Got raped... Need to Vent.. Updated Information at pg1

wtf, what makes you think this?

People get raped every day and never report it. I know a girl who got raped for YEARS by her moms boyfriend. Moms knew about it, neither of them ever reported it. I know alot of rape victims, and only a couple every called the police. Its trauma, and everybody responds differently

we shouldn't be rushing to anythin my dudes. We need some more facts though...

wait and see? that makes no sense. her sister sucks if she's just going along with this wait and see thing.

regardless, I believe she cheated. story doesn't add up.

OP please update us when you get a chance.

I hate when dudes make threads then never comes back.

NT is funny as hell sometimes, dudes turn into pathologists and experts in all types of ****..

OP you shouldn't of made this thread until you had concrete SOLID evidence that this crime was committed this is a serious accusation and also a very traumatic situation for your girl.(if it did happen)

i dont think she would would appreciate you putting this ish on NT of all places, for people to debate her credibility and to read ish like "she asked for it" 
mean.gif

i would keep this between us and also be with her in that time of need, we don't know her so who are we to question to her credibility. 

then again my girl would not be getting drunk acting all giggly with strange dudes..

Last edited:
Something is off about the story homie. Let hope she didn't get raped but let's also hope she's not pulling the wool over your eyes. YOU got to be the judge of character in this situation. If she has ever any slick behavior in the past then you need to drop that real quick.

This is one of those things you don't post online. I'ma give the benefit of the doubt and say its true, and you think the best avenue for YOURSELF and how YOU feel is to post your girls business online to ridiculed and debated. If true this is something terrible that happened to her and YOU decide that you want to vent HER business out here like this.

Grow up and be with her and stop airing her **** out, yall be killing me with this stuff sometimes.

My take on it is she let dude smash but he got too aggressive or whatever and no she wants to know if its rape because she was willing but he got too aggressive. I think she cheated..

rape is on par with murder!!!

id go absolute ham , without hesitation

(see law abiding citizen)

So she was drinking, didn't get "wasted", somehow passed out to the point where she didn't wake up if she were getting raped? 

Something ain't right
Same **** I was thinking. Support her. Don't ever accuse her of trying to cover it up. Wait til she tells you everything. 

Don't let her come to you on some I'm not go worry about it type stuff and I'm not going to file a report thing in a couple of days. Press her til she comes clean. If she got drunk and cheated, end it. You're in NYC; plenty of fish in the big apple. 

man, yall are grimey bruh. joking about rape nowadays?

even if she did cheat on him, imagine what dude must be going through to not even know....being cheated on and having your gf raped is pretty much game over regardless.

If you have doubts, next time you hang out with her check her body language. If she was truly a victim of rape, her body language would be different, you'd know something isnt right. Lets hope not, because either you or her next man will have a hell of a time making her feel beautiful and secure with herself again

I feel for you OP, being away from your girl not being able to do anything. But at the same time I am concerned about the story that you are being told. All this wanted to make sure, and not doing a rape kit and not notifiying authoriites immediately is really suspect. I remember a story in NYC I think it was St. JOhns or Hofstra. Shorty let 4 or 5 dudes run a train on her at a party {luckily for them they recorded it}. Anyway some how her boyfriend was going to find out so she lied and said she got raped. It took some time before they were proven innocent, a large part of it was the tape showed proof it was consensual.

Get in her ***, and make sure she isn't just doing this b/c she let a dude smash and feels guilty about it. Don't be a boyfriend right now, b/c it could cloud your judgement. Use decernment and regardless of the outcome I'm sorry you have to go through this experience.

Back
Top Bottom