Girls Trips

So unless it is business, you assume some foul stuff is going on if/when someone travels solo?

Again, it could be as simple as NOBODY else's schedule lines up with when you/she want(s) to travel.

I say just go man.
My mind goes to foul stuff going on. I get there may be moments in which space is needed but taking a solo trip without your significant other is wild to me.

To be clear, I wouldn't care if she had friends going with her or anything. Going solo is just nuts to me.

Another issue is alotta folks too quick to call somebody their girl/dude when whole time it’s a one sided relationship or you trying to wife a dummy...Yo in the video shoulda already peeped if shorty the type to take off to all star weekend out the blue, n wouldn’t have been trippin so much ...She luv her “red bottoms” so much, that’s a sign right there in his face :lol:

My mind goes to foul stuff going on. I get there may be moments in which space is needed but taking a solo trip without your significant other is wild to me.

To be clear, I wouldn't care if she had friends going with her or anything. Going solo is just nuts to me.

Understandable. I feel like the world is big and work schedules get in the way sometimes. So people can't always travel together.

It happens.

Whatever works for you and yours.

She going to Atlanta tryna catch a baller but all she gonna catch is Covid, don't come back with that ****
Seriously though if your aunt so sick why can't I come? You don't need my emotional support? Ok

*****es whipped up a homemade BangBus in the middle of a pandemic

Can’t make this **** up :lol:

:lol: Nothing like this but once I learned Flying J got like 10 dollar shower rentals been thinking just heading out in the whip on short out of town excursions, park in the Walmart parking lot, hit a $10 shower in the morning and be out. Clearly not worth it for more than 1/2 people though.

:lol: Nothing like this but once I learned Flying J got like 10 dollar shower rentals been thinking just heading out in the whip on short out of town excursions, park in the Walmart parking lot, hit a $10 shower in the morning and be out. Clearly not worth it for more than 1/2 people though.
Man that’s mainly for the truckers. That’s why I can’t drive otr it be some smelly/nasty as dudes in there

Very proud of everyone involved. With that said, both are very conservative and I think they were at the capital.

“B-32 Blue I’m Tryna Get My **** Buss, Over”

:rofl:
Dead ***.

If u be in them spots they got lil codes they’ll do to see if u play for that team and if it’s a match them ****** go in the shower and yeah...... The wildest **** is being a new young ***** and a old white dude is trynna school u and warn u about this **** while trynna sound professional or politically correct.

Shouldn't he be blessed that he got a girl who fine enough that he has to worry about other ****** wanting to get at her in any situation where shes out of his view?

Its plenty of women, and men alike, who could walk down Main Street naked and nobody would give more than a second glance

Shouldn't he be blessed that he got a girl who fine enough that he has to worry about other ****** wanting to get at her in any situation where shes out of his view?

Its plenty of women, and men alike, who could walk down Main Street naked and nobody would give more than a second glance

Imagine yo girl being built so bad she down there throwing that ***** at ****** and ***** don’t even want it :lol:

Shorty got her mind made up...Let her go have her hot girl weekend and find you another joint
When she said they been together for a year i couldn't help but think "what's a year really?"

Yeah it might hurt for a bit but you gotta let her go. Once you recover, it's savage season

Imagine yo girl being built so bad she down there throwing that ***** at ****** and ***** don’t even want it :lol:
Mane you know somebody gon step up on that no matter how terrible shorty is...too many savage nastee cats on the prowl on a weekend like that :lol: ...Some of em pull up just to catch the lowly stragglers, n that may be your girl that night :smh:

Back
Top Bottom