Girls Trips

When she said they been together for a year i couldn't help but think "what's a year really?"

Yeah it might hurt for a bit but you gotta let her go. Once you recover, it's savage season
What if you need her half of the rent + netflix passwords? You know you kick her out the fist thing she doing is changing all her passwords. Also,

Fellas what’s y’all feelings on y’all girl going on vacation dolo/only her friends :lol:

Full Vid:

She's getting donkey ****ed and bringing you back std. That's my GUT feeling at least in regards to the occasion.

Imagine 42 Dugg wopping your cheating girlfriend. Can 42 Dugg even ride the adult roller coasters? Nah, shorty by 40 cannot have not have sex with my girlfriend with my blessing. If she goes, she's not my girlfriend. How about I go to the Dominican Day Parade glistening in the sun shining in my finest of oils? Foh, you know its gonna rain & I'ma be offered an umbrella.

We know why it’s wrong. Because when we are with the boys we’re one drink away from making a bad decision. Multiply that by a hot spot weekend. It’s situational - you simply learn not to put yourself in that situation because you respect what you have.

Girls don’t get it sometimes. They may not have bad intentions but they truly are immature sometimes and don’t understand the bad stuff happens situationally. That said - the world has no guarantees - she could meet someone at the coffee shop or online just as easily if she wanted to. She could get hurt in a car accident etc. It’s everyone owns responsibility to control what you can and not worry about the rest. Speak your mind and let it be known - but trying to argue and reason someone into not doing something is a short term band aid for a gunshot wound.

What if you need her half of the rent + netflix passwords? You know you kick her out the fist thing she doing is changing all her passwords. Also,

At the 1 year mark, we wouldn't be at that point. Might have had a couple of discussions sure. Things may be different with the covid affecting living arrangements but even so I make sure rent is covered and netflix been trash anyway.

Besides it's the lying i can't take. Sick aunt? Nah, at 1 year I've prolly met 4-5 of them aunts and one quick call to her mom would clear all that up.

Big Sean said it best: when you get a fine chick, you gotta read the fine print.
If she's 'attractive', she's gonna 'attract' a LOT of attention. Both good and bad, wanted and unwanted. This is the hardest time in human history to be in a relationship.
She goin to see her aunt for a day but planned for a photoshoot. Nah, she goin for the photoshoot/fun and her aunt just happens to live there. If it was really about the aunt aunt, she probably wouldn't be all dressed up.
It's more that I want to say but it gets controversial so I'll stop there.

We know why it’s wrong. Because when we are with the boys we’re one drink away from making a bad decision. Multiply that by a hot spot weekend. It’s situational - you simply learn not to put yourself in that situation because you respect what you have.

Girls don’t get it sometimes. They may not have bad intentions but they truly are immature sometimes and don’t understand the bad stuff happens situationally. That said - the world has no guarantees - she could meet someone at the coffee shop or online just as easily if she wanted to. She could get hurt in a car accident etc. It’s everyone owns responsibility to control what you can and not worry about the rest. Speak your mind and let it be known - but trying to argue and reason someone into not doing something is a short term band aid for a gunshot wound.
That 2nd paragraph is too true.
Caught myself arguing some **** and I thought why are you arguing about something that should be straightforward. Stopped and ended things on the spot.

Big Sean said it best: when you get a fine chick, you gotta read the fine print.
If she's 'attractive', she's gonna 'attract' a LOT of attention. Both good and bad, wanted and unwanted. This is the hardest time in human history to be in a relationship.
She goin to see her aunt for a day but planned for a photoshoot. Nah, she goin for the photoshoot/fun and her aunt just happens to live there. If it was really about the aunt aunt, she probably wouldn't be all dressed up.
It's more that I want to say but it gets controversial so I'll stop there.

This ain’t the hardest time to be in a relationship. Men are just WEAK and SIMP too much nowadays. Thirsty dudes have threw to much salt in the game.... too much pillow talking, jealousy and insecure dudes messing the game.

Definitely for the streets. We outta fam. Now you just a memory.
1615296009524.gif

This a situation you have to stop before it starts. Set boundaries and don’t start a serious relationship with someone you don’t fully trust. But that’s making too much sense. The game is ****** up. Dudes are dating women just to smash. That is the actual definition of “hand cuffing”.

Y’all stopping your girls from going to a Vegas bachelorette?

pre covid

video is prolly fake but to answer the topic man I cant wait for my girl to go on trips lmao she honestly doesnt do it enough.

crib to myself, quiet time, enjoy the game, buying food for one >>>>>>>

In the context of the video from OP, I can't stop her from going but I would have voiced my objection similar to the dude in the video.

In a different context, sure. I just went on a solo trip recently because she couldn't get work off, the flight deal was cheap, and I was going crazy just being in my house and around town for a year.
If she was in the same exact position who am I to say no.

If this is a fake video the chick is a decent actress because when she lies her tells come very naturally.

Bottom line. She is for the streets. Dude needs to start monkey branching like women do and string her along while he move to the next.

Why record this if it’s real? :lol:

You‘re just letting the world know you’re taking that L.

Anyway she coming back with the brazilian strain of rona and a layer of callous on her yambs so you need to act accordingly.

Oh yeah that vid looks def staged.
She was way to comfy being exposed on cam like that and her excuses are way to goofy for her to be serious imo.

Back
Top Bottom