Girls Trips

Didn’t watch the video but to answer the question , I don’t really mind it. Now certain **** I wouldn’t roll with like all star weekend , super bowl weekend , etc. cause she don’t watch any damn sports lol

but I don’t care if she goes on girls trips and she can’t say **** if I go on guys trips .

like somebody else said if somebody wants to cheat they’ll find a way in town or out of town 🤷🏿‍♂️

Get yall an ugly woman. She aint going nowhere and if she do try to go to All star weekend and cheat, she gon' realize aint no market then facetime you from there tombout I'm at Foot Locker in the mall, want me to bring you something back? Vagina gon arrive back on Tuesday just as it left on Friday, same condition.

Yeah that's no longer a safeguard in the era of social media and dating apps, ugly girls get it in the nastiest way, like that's your outlet for **** you would not do to real prospects. Ya'll ever had a ugly aggressive joint try to get at your mans and get jealous, like the nerve of this chick not coming to me for the L?

Get yall an ugly woman. She aint going nowhere and if she do try to go to All star weekend and cheat, she gon' realize aint no market then facetime you from there tombout I'm at Foot Locker in the mall, want me to bring you something back? Vagina gon arrive back on Tuesday just as it left on Friday, same condition.
Ugly women have confidence these days bro

Nope . Instead of dudes thirsting for your beautiful woman you risk your lab rat thirsting for dudes .

that’s double embarrassment lol

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Average doesn’t mean ugly or that I wouldn’t smash/date. She’s average so I would let her walk…not worth the headache. So y’all think she a dime?

Average doesn’t mean ugly or that I wouldn’t smash/date. She’s average so I would let her walk…not worth the headache. So y’all think she a dime?

its a lot of space between average and a dime lol. I think she between that. She’s a good looking woman to me and somewhere in that Space above average

Anyway she coming back with a layer of callous on her yambs so you need to act accordingly.

1615324586623.gif

Average is a 5. No one would rank her below a 7. Pretty face, nice hair, fit with a lil curve. Def above average.

In real life these boys ain’t finna say she just average :lol:

but maybe I need to get out more :lol:

In real life these boys ain’t finna say she just average :lol:

but maybe I need to get out more :lol:

On paper, the average between 1 and 10 is 5 but in the real world 5 is below average. Average is like 6-7

Oh and if my girl did this I wouldn't even trip. I'm immediately contacting a shorty to smash in our bed for the weekend. Then on Sunday I'd pack her **** so she can take it when she comes back.

Back
Top Bottom