Girls Trips

Y’all dubbing y’all girl for even asking? :lol:

Genuinely curious I never been in this position :lol:

Yeah once you start arguing about a situation like this , it’s already over

That isn't necessarily true but you are going to think whatever you are going to think happened and 10/10, you will think the worst. (That is why we do).

But, You can never trust what is a performance but not sure why dude would even post that. (If serious)

"If she is sick, why do you want to be around her." - Makes me think it is a joke.

I’d just tell her to get out if she came to me with that scenario. The fact that she would be that bold to tell you that she’s going on a solo trip means she don’t respect you.

I got a feeling that this video may be a skit though.

She’d be more respectful for not telling you and going? Or she gotta eliminate the idea of dolo trips if she in a relationship :lol:

Again Genuinely asking because the way these girls be wilding I don’t even know how I’d handle this :lol: You don’t wanna seem insecure and controlling bc a goer gon go but at the same time...nah mane :lol:

The fact that she would be that bold to tell you that she’s going on a solo trip means she don’t respect you.

Is that for ANY solo trip?

Work schedule can get in the way of couples traveling, I don't think that means they shouldn't travel solo.

Or is that just for her going to ATL this past weekend? :lol:

She’d be more respectful for not telling you and going? Or she gotta eliminate the idea of dolo trips if she in a relationship :lol:

Again Genuinely asking because the way these girls be wilding I don’t even know how I’d handle this :lol: You don’t wanna seem insecure and controlling bc a goer gon go but at the same time...nah mane :lol:

You eliminating the idea of dolo trips in a relationship period. Yeah we don't have to be controlling and insecure, but nah fam. In what world does this work

"Hey babe, I need to get away. I'm just gon to take a flight to Dubai...By myself"
1615257050355.png

Work schedule can get in the way of couples traveling, I don't think that means they shouldn't travel solo.

If it was like a business trip or something that's different.

But for something like this ATL trip? Nah that aint happenin.

If it was like a business trip or something that's different.

But for something like this ATL trip? Nah that aint happenin.

So unless it is business, you assume some foul stuff is going on if/when someone travels solo?

Again, it could be as simple as NOBODY else's schedule lines up with when you/she want(s) to travel.

I say just go man.

I think the issue would be a last min solo trip to a party weekend/destination when y’all supposed to be a couple...I wouldn’t put up too much of a fight for shorty going personally but I see how it looks funny, especially if it seems like she being sketchy bout it

So unless it is business, you assume some foul stuff is going on if/when someone travels solo?

Again, it could be as simple as NOBODY else's schedule lines up with when you/she want(s) to travel.

I say just go man.
Thing is though if that's your bonafide lady, there's already a discussion and understanding of what the limits are, it wouldn't be a problem at the moment she's going.

don’t let this type of s*** seep into your mind bro. It’s tooooo many women out here. Always keep you a roster. Don’t ever ask or be concerned about the next dude. Can’t be upset at women wilding, when us men wild out too....

I think the issue would be a last min solo trip to a party weekend/destination when y’all supposed to be a couple...I wouldn’t put up too much of a fight for shorty going personally but I see how it looks funny, especially if it seems like she being sketchy bout it

YEa we moved on from that part man. :lol:

Her wanting to go to ATL all of a sudden IS suspect.

You don’t wanna seem insecure and controlling bc a goer gon go but at the same time...nah mane :lol:

If something bothers you, speak up. There is a mature way to handle it. Don't act like a child about it, have a conversation.

Whatever happens after that is a different story though.

But that, "I ain't gonna say nothing because I don't want to seem immature" is cool sometimes but if it is something that is going to push you over the edge (like this), speak up.

Back
Top Bottom