Given a choice, which would you pick out of the three?

That's tough, but I'd say athlete. Even though its essentially the shortest career out of the 3, you still have opportunities to be involved in the sport after you're retired. Can't go wrong with any of those though

Last edited:
athlete because i respect people who are physically superior to me for some primal reason

second place would have to be musician, the creativity involved is on par with discovering calculus or some ****, like seriously, its most definitely a cerebral outlet

actors dont do anything, i honestly think anyone can act, memorizing a script is not hard at all, and trying to portray a character is easy, actors dont have to do anything really, i never believe actors are really in their situations, even as a kid i never believed it

Id go with musician

Make timeless music and have your choice of women and have nters joking my fits every chance they got the first music people would play for their newborn children would be my music

Crazy how I just got a ad for rehab in this thread lol

Musician by a long shot.

You said best of ALL-TIME.

That means I can perform whenever I want for however many people I want all around the world and get paid :x money.

I'd stay doing private shows for those sheik's and princes, making 10-20 mil for a few hours.

Since I'm GOAT, I'll also be making music with every genres top artists, making even more legendary music as well as dumb checks.

And my music is going to be played practically forever. So I will throw a lot of messages in it.

I would also have hella doppelgangers trollin the streets, cause people are probably gonna want to murk me.

I could go on for 25 more minutes but I'll stop.

Musician by a long shot.

You said best of ALL-TIME.

That means I can perform whenever I want for however many people I want all around the world and get paid
sick.gif
money.

I'd stay doing private shows for those sheik's and princes, making 10-20 mil for a few hours.

Since I'm GOAT, I'll also be making music with every genres top artists, making even more legendary music as well as dumb checks.

And my music is going to be played practically forever. So I will throw a lot of messages in it.

I would also have hella doppelgangers trollin the streets, cause people are probably gonna want to murk me.

I could go on for 25 more minutes but I'll stop.
ok, all the energy you spent into that, imagine all those positives reflected in an athlete or actor/actress, princes/sheiks love sports too and movies

its basically what would you LOVE doing, not the positives

MJ pisses money, Messi pisses money

Tom Cruise can probably bang any chick he wants, Johnny Depp pisses money

ok, all the energy you spent into that, imagine all those positives reflected in an athlete or actor/actress, princes/sheiks love sports too and movies

its basically what would you LOVE doing, not the positives

MJ pisses money, Messi pisses money

Tom Cruise can probably bang any chick he wants, Johnny Depp pisses money

The thought of Dennis Rodman playing 1 on 1 with Kim Jong-Un came to mind :lol:

Show me where they fly out Jeter to play some softball for 10 mil.

Actors and actresses just get pimped to those dudes, so I'm cool with that too.

Even the highest paid actors, gotta work 1-2 years for that money, Rob Downey Jr. for ex.

I'd be able to do that in 3 weekends.

And I love music and produce as a hobby, so you're post is null.

actors dont do anything, i honestly think anyone can act, memorizing a script is not hard at all, and trying to portray a character is easy, actors dont have to do anything really, i never believe actors are really in their situations, even as a kid i never believed it

Really? I would think actors and actresses do lots of research and preparation prior to playing a role. Especially the very versatile actors like Leo, you'd have to read up on the genre/topic/character you're portraying to do a good job. Obviously read the book if there is one before shooting the movie and stuff like that.

Last edited:
I like sports so I'd want to be known as the best to ever do it. Plus with the rise of the internet you'll forever be relevant in the GOAT discussion as your highlights/footage will always easily accessible to those that came after your playing career is over. Thats something that the greats in past dont have and thus their accomplishments and standing in there sports diminish as those who actually got to see them play become less and less.

Thats true being the best athlete would be dope. Too bad your lame *** been garbage since high school. They don't give olympic medals for Badminton you gump.

Last edited:
Been playing guitar for 10 years+. Ive played in front of different sized crowds and It always gives me a rush. Playing in a grand stage with thousands even tens of thousands watching would give me chills. Id do it for free. I would love the experience. Its a passion. Id go for most decorated musician. Second comes athlete. Playing and scoring goals in stadiums like Camp Nou or even at a turkish league would give me chills to hear an entire stadium sing you a song :smokin

If you are a Musician you never have to retire
Whitney voice was done and people still paid to see her

After actors get old and ugly, they get less roles.
athletics dont last long either

He talking about being one of the best if not best actor. So would still be getting good roles.
ie. DeNiro

I feel like being an actor would be the most interesting choice and least stressful choice.
Eff being an athlete........ishh is stressful as hell.
Also being an actor doesnt require great amount of skill like being an athlete does.
You could just coast if you have an on screen presence and no one would know youre just an average actor.
As for being a musician.......if you aint got a ghostwriter ishh can be hard to come up with hits all the time. Also I would hate doing concerts singing/rapping the same songs over & over again.

I would choose athlete I don't care about shelf life. Being a championship hero qb, guard, hitter > any of those

Hard choice between actor and musician for me. I'm just thinking which will fade when I get old and as a dude I can act or make music until my 80s if I'm GOAT.

Winning 30 championships in a row for my Knicks/Yanks/Mets/Giants/Jets/Rangers and boxing would be something else though.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom