Given a choice, which would you pick out of the three?

ATHLETE.

Walking into Olympic Stadium 100K+ fans, Top podium, Gold medal around your neck, and the U.S flag raising while Star Spangled Banner is being played. I don't think that feel can be topped.

athlete because i respect people who are physically superior to me for some primal reason

second place would have to be musician, the creativity involved is on par with discovering calculus or some ****, like seriously, its most definitely a cerebral outlet

actors dont do anything, i honestly think anyone can act, memorizing a script is not hard at all, and trying to portray a character is easy, actors dont have to do anything really, i never believe actors are really in their situations, even as a kid i never believed it
WHat? :lol:

Choice b musician. I have a deep love for music and to me music is life. My music could live on forever and touch and inspire people and other musicians and live on for decades.

Choice b musician. I have a deep love for music and to me music is life. My music could live on forever and touch and inspire people and other musicians and live on for decades.
:pimp: This basically echoes what I was going to say

both athlete and musician have a shelf life. you can be an actor till the day you die.
How is there a shelf-life to being a musician? Miles Davis played and performed until his death. Bob Dylan is 70+ and still doing it.

If you're living that rockstar lifestyle then you obviously couldn't do that forever. But if you truly love music and would do it whether you're making a living from it or not (which I personally do) then you'll keep on creating until you die.

if you're the greatest athlete of all time who says you can't be nba mvp or ballon d'or winner at age 80 though

if you're the greatest athlete of all time who says you can't be nba mvp or ballon d'or winner at age 80 though
Common sense.

There's a difference between being the greatest and straight up defying physics.

Unless you're saying the only way to be goat athlete is to never be out of your prime.

Athlete for me. Greatest NBA player. And if you can maybe do some acting gigs and get into acting if you're super talented. Can't reverse it though

Last edited:
Athlete.....won't get married, retire, get a statue....then spend the rest of my life in the ESPN studio talkin to Bill Simmons and partyin with Jalen Rose :pimp:

Last edited:
Personally, I'd say athlete, specifically NBA player. NFL is cool, but the risk of lifelong injury is too great.

I wrote for an NBA team for two seasons and saw their locker rooms, saw their parking garage, saw their girls, saw their parties.

It's nuts. :x

:lol:

Hey man, no such thing as a wasted life if you're still breathing, can acknowledge the potential for improvement, and act on said potential. The greatest error of our generation is that we define ourselves, largely, by standards put forth by extrinsic elements--be they family, friends, society, etc. You wont ever find meaning in life if you're always chasing others' definition of happiness.

I'm in twilight of my 20s and have only recently, in the past couple of years, began working towards the fulfillment of my own goals. I probably wont start reaping the benefits of my labor until I'm in my late 30s (35

Hey man, no such thing as a wasted life if you're still breathing, can acknowledge the potential for improvement, and act on said potential. The greatest error of our generation is that we define ourselves, largely, by standards put forth by extrinsic elements--be they family, friends, society, etc. You wont ever find meaning in life if you're always chasing others' definition of happiness.

I'm in twilight of my 20s and have only recently, in the past couple of years, began working towards the fulfillment of my own goals. I probably wont start reaping the benefits of my labor until I'm in my late 30s (35

musician my grand kids grand kids would be set given i owned my publishing and royalties.

Personally, I'd say athlete, specifically NBA player. NFL is cool, but the risk of lifelong injury is too great.

I wrote for an NBA team for two seasons and saw their locker rooms, saw their parking garage, saw their girls, saw their parties.

It's nuts.
sick.gif
heaven on ****** earth b

Enlighten us........

Enlighten us........

QFT.

Can't drop something like that and NOT dish out the juicy details.

Spill the beans...

View media item 547805

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom