Glen Davis at it again (NSFW)

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

^ 'Ska' was actually my second name on here. 'Socal' was first, but unlike some people, the reason I made a second name wasn't because my first name was banned.
wink.gif
It'd be great if people that came back actually STAYED banned.
wink.gif

Tell me about it.
30t6p3b.gif

University of Nike:
JapanAir21:
23ska909red02:
^ 'Ska' was actually my second name on here. 'Socal' was first, but unlike some people, the reason I made a second name wasn't because my first name was banned.
wink.gif

It'd be great if people that came back actually STAYED banned.
wink.gif

Tell me about it.
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif

Ska I think you need to invite ZoDogg back to NikeTalk,
laugh.gif

I think CP follows him on Twitter. I know someone does.
laugh.gif

I really don't understand

A. Why he finds this funny
B. Why any soul on NT would have enough courage to be THAT GUY and "find" this picture
C. What the hell is wrong with dude.
Originally Posted by NikeAirForce1

NikeAirForce1:
So Ska... Are you going to continue to have threads openly ridiculing this man's sexual orientation?

You, being a NikeTalk Administrator, should know better and should not let these threads continue, much less be caught contributing to them.
I know nothing about his sexual orientation. Do you?

Sounds like you have some unresolved issues with me, though. PM me. 
wink.gif
So when you say..

Stepping lines.

Habitually.

This has nothing to do with Glen Davis' sexual orientation or sexuality?  It doesn't matter whether anyone on here knows what Glen Davis' sexual orientation is.  These Glen Davis' threads all have one purpose.  It's to ridicule Glen Davis' perceived sexual orientation.

Am I free to make threads questioning, ridiculing, and implying that you're a homosexual (you sure do use a lot of smileys) because I know nothing about your sexual orientation?  Of course not. That would make for a hostile environment for homosexuals on NikeTalk and certainly should not be and is not permitted on NikeTalk.

I don't know what there is to debate.  I don't have any unresolved issues with you except for the one at hand.  I don't know why you seem to think otherwise.

SKa,
Just admit it man. He got you man.

But we know the police are allowed to break the rules. SKA is one of the cooler robots on here so I won't co-sign too much.

JapanAir21 wrote:
laugh.gif

I think CP follows him on Twitter. I know someone does.
laugh.gif

@#$% no I don't follow that loser.  Plenty of other NTers do, but I don't have the patience to listen to him !%$+% and cry about how much his Suns suck and all that. 
laugh.gif

Last LA/Suns game tho, somebody linked him in a tweet to me, and we both went off at each other for a minute. 
laugh.gif

jkhasfdhdsahfpah at Ches. 
roll.gif

But yeah, that other dude gotta go.  Gotta be the least quoted dude on the board yet keeps talkin and yippin at everyone's heels. 

JapanAir21:
laugh.gif
I think you need to be quiet when you're talking to me.
JapanAir21:
invite ZoDogg back to NikeTalk
http://s29.photobucket.com/albums/c290/23ska909red02/NikeTalk/?action=view&current=2i2c0nc.gif
JapanAir21:
ZoDogg
http://s29.photobucket.com/albums/c290/23ska909red02/NikeTalk/?action=view&current=warfgifao9.gif

roll.gif

i dont think anybody wants zodogg back. That carlos mencia looking fool can stay banned 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

I really don't understand

A. Why he finds this funny
B. Why any soul on NT would have enough courage to be THAT GUY and "find" this picture
C. What the hell is wrong with dude.
Originally Posted by NikeAirForce1

I know nothing about his sexual orientation. Do you?

Sounds like you have some unresolved issues with me, though. PM me. 
wink.gif
So when you say..

Stepping lines.

Habitually.

This has nothing to do with Glen Davis' sexual orientation or sexuality?  It doesn't matter whether anyone on here knows what Glen Davis' sexual orientation is.  These Glen Davis' threads all have one purpose.  It's to ridicule Glen Davis' perceived sexual orientation.

Am I free to make threads questioning, ridiculing, and implying that you're a homosexual (you sure do use a lot of smileys) because I know nothing about your sexual orientation?  Of course not. That would make for a hostile environment for homosexuals on NikeTalk and certainly should not be and is not permitted on NikeTalk.

I don't know what there is to debate.  I don't have any unresolved issues with you except for the one at hand.  I don't know why you seem to think otherwise.
SKa,
Just admit it man. He got you man.

But we know the police are allowed to break the rules. SKA is one of the cooler robots on here so I won't co-sign too much.
Lol.

We get banned for saying Inb4 Megatron or Did not read gifs... but a mod can disrespect someone's sexuality.
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by Zyzz

Originally Posted by ridingonlorenzos

ZoDogg is hilarious on twitter

dudes still alive?
eek.gif
Yep.  Was posting on NT up until the end of October 2011.  Maybe still is, but is keeping his ID on the low.

Back
Top Bottom