GLobal Sidekick outage today : (

How did you guys find out you got credited? i called yesterday and i dont have anything changed on my online bill or #225#.

day 3 outage......
indifferent.gif

What is he talking about? i have a BB curve on sprint and I'm paying $63 a month, with unlimited EVERYTHING!!!

Originally Posted by GG0tti

What is he talking about? i have a BB curve on sprint and I'm paying $63 a month, with unlimited EVERYTHING!!!
cool story brethren.

anyways, my nt fam hooked it up! you know who you are major props to you
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

but im still mad as hell. the internet works SOMETIMES like when it wants too. but i want the damn aim back. didnt they say by tonight it would be done? thenthey changed it to tomorrow morning
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by xTHA KiNGx

How did you guys find out you got credited? i called yesterday and i dont have anything changed on my online bill or #225#.
its not an instant credit. its going to show on your next bill under "credits".

Originally Posted by doosta45

my ninja. please stop coming into this thread you know i love you but dude. LOL..

my credit was instant. as in. i checked my balance and it was about 37 dollars less for what i owe... but im on flexpay so that may have something to do withhow i was credited.

Originally Posted by MECKS

xTHA KiNGx wrote:

my ninja. please stop coming into this thread you know i love you but dude. LOL..

my credit was instant. as in. i checked my balance and it was about 37 dollars less for what i owe... but im on flexpay so that may have something to do with how i was credited.

bingo, if you were on postpay the credit would show on the next bill.

why cant i come in this thread. i was correct on days 1 and 2 about the 5 dollar credits. since its day 3, everybody calling now demanding month credits.

and people please, its not on tmobile. its dangers server. if it was tmo, you wouldnt be able to make phone calls or text.

but congrats on getting the month credit though peoples.

Originally Posted by MECKS

xTHA KiNGx wrote:

my credit was instant. as in. i checked my balance and it was about 37 dollars less for what i owe... but im on flexpay so that may have something to do with how i was credited.
bingo, if you were on postpay the credit would show on the next bill.

why cant i come in this thread. i was correct on days 1 and 2 about the 5 dollar credits. since its day 3, everybody calling now demanding month credits.

and people please, its not on tmobile. its dangers server. if it was tmo, you wouldnt be able to make phone calls or text.

but congrats on getting the month credit though peoples.
you were being negative
frown.gif
i felt dissed
laugh.gif
but wait. you have a sidekick tooo???? aim?
nerd.gif

wrong. it is credit in less then 24hr-48hrs. my bill is now 6.00 and some change for this month. Its instant for everyone, youll see it when youlogin to mytmobile and see what you owe.

i wasnt being negative fam, i was just dropping knowledge letting ya know what the deal is with tmo since ive been through this plenty of times from with theb&w sk up the lx. so i know all the ins and outs of tmo and their sk. hell i should work in the sk department for their cc because i know more about thesedevices than most reps. im going to go apply at the tmo at the lakewood mall on monday. i look good in magenta
pimp.gif

sidekick, nope, i got a g1 now. trying to getting a bb bold from att and unlock it. the last sk i had was an lx i had for a month i got from my ex before iupgraded to the g1. my sk3 looks like its been through hell and back.

but again, congrats on the month credtis. ill pm you my aim.

so if i was to call CS, would i only get like a 3 dollar refund (since im on the dollar a day prepaid sidekick plan)?

Originally Posted by 2wenty thre3

3 days of outage for SK users?
eek.gif
laugh.gif

Danger servers are garbage.
now that microsoft owns em i ain't suprised....for all we know they could be doin this on purpose to kill off da sidekick

publically and make way for they garbage windows mobile phones....

NOOOOOO!!!!!

my sidekick just hard reset itself! my numbers! my pictures! my favs! my notes! my passwords!!!!!!!

nooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!

what happened to being up sunday night/ monday morning !!!!!!! =[

tired.gif

time to get a blackberry
smh.gif
smh.gif

this shhh is unnacceptable and there might be 5 or less people I chat on aim with anyway

just not trying to pay for an excel editing program
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom