Glow In The Dark Tour

4WRESTLING, what are the chances of still getting better tickets in CAMDEN, NJ? I bought 6 tickets (4 with Live Nation) and it looks like they credited me twomore tickets for messing up my order, but they are all lawn. I won't be mad if I can't upgrade, because I went to Dave Matthews Band in the Summer andthe lawn was the place to be.
pimp.gif
Plenty of room to move, buy drinks, and the ladies would come around and literally ask to make our with you.
laugh.gif
Anyways,something other than lawn would be something I'd like to try. Any suggestions or am I stuck like Chuck?

for ppl who didnt get presale...were you still able to get good seats? again anyone with the va beach pw...please pm me!

Originally Posted by Fanatic15

Still waitin for ticketmaster to show the Austin date
smh.gif

I don't understand why they never showed the Boston date either, but if I google it a bunch of sites are claiming to have those tickets and are sellingem for like $800-$2,00o. it's ridiculous.
Are those just "presale" sites assuming that theyll be able to get me tix or are all the ticketsreally gone without ever officially going on sale on ticketmaster

OHHH *!%$!!! The boston date literally just popped up. it says presale starts tomorrow but does anyone know if I can access it earlier like we did with some ofthe other shows?

PJ and Bompton do you have a Boston password?

I REALLY need the presale password for the Minneapolis show, thanks guys I highly appreciate it. PM me if you know it..

Originally Posted by BeantownJ14

Anybody with the pre-sale pw for tweeter center Mansfield, Ma on 5/15? It owuld be really appreciated

son ive been beasting so hard for these tickets. i copped then gave away msg tickets so i'm gonna be homicidal if i dont get these

So I just found out Jay-Z and Mary J will be performing at MSG 5/6 the Tuesday before the Kanye concert. I think they are ending their tour at MSG, so I'mthinking there's a high possibility Jay will show up at the Kanye concert?
I'm keeping my fingers crossed. Hopefully. What do you guys think?

Back
Top Bottom