Glow In The Dark Tour

i'd even settle for 1 in the 200's but theyre all the way in the back. i'd rather get a 300 near the stage

Originally Posted by gregzzy23

Originally Posted by VIIheaven

I got 3 tickets for MSG in the 300s

how??

Idk, I just kept searching and eventually I got 3 around 12:10. It came up a few times actually, but the seats were too far, so I waited till I gotsomething good.

Damn, MSG sold out already? Sheesh.

Glad I got my floor seats. I'm tempted to sell them, though.
laugh.gif

This will be my first concert.
pimp.gif

I need a pair of tix msg...not rape prices though...and i'm not trying to sit in the Knicks locker room trying to listen to the concert...I wanna be ableto see lol

Originally Posted by HarlemToTheBronx

Damn, MSG sold out already? Sheesh.

Glad I got my floor seats. I'm tempted to sell them, though.
laugh.gif

This will be my first concert.
pimp.gif

me too
pimp.gif
(first concert)

i'm not selling my ticket unless i can get better or actually get to sit with my homies...

Damn I was buying tickets at like 12:20 today and couldn't find anything.. I'm not going to be able to sit next to my friend. Lucked out though, oneseat in 336 and one in 334. We can like, wave to each other I guess.

So glad I got tickets though
laugh.gif

What is the deal with the Charlotte date? They took it off the Live Nation page the other day, but it's still on Kanye's site.

I'm thinking I might just go to Cincinnati to see N.E.R.D. Seems like the show as a whole in Charlotte is in danger.

For those of you who copped floor seats. Do you think that there is any chance that if you get there early enough you will be able get closer to the stage?

for example: I bought 4 tickets to the show @ Palace of Auburn Hills. The first 2 tickets are Floor Section C row 12 (of course I will be enjoying thosetickets) and the other 2 for my other friends are Floor Section F row 14. Do you think if we all get there early enough I will be able to move closer to thestage, and my other friends can get closer to?

Im pretty sure once the concert starts and everyone starts dancing, Ill be able to sneak closer. Dance with a broad who is in a row ahead of me and just inchmy way. I seriously wanna get close enough to slap Lu's hand, already close enough to catch a good upskirt show of Rihana
laugh.gif
devil.gif

Back
Top Bottom