Go to the official '09-'10 New York Knicks season thread, this thread will be locked soon

^you have no idea what you're talking aobut.
curry's overweight, and has to prove himself. dude forgot his sneaks to practice.
smh.gif
smh.gif

i had faith in him, but cmon, at least show some effort.
nate/lee thing is all bs imo.
zbo is just a blackhole, and needed to be traded to free up some PT for griffin, qrich has a nice expiring that teams want, and need his spot up shooting, andjamal was just disrespected by donnie. (don nelson, not donnie walsh in case anyone misunderstood)
and
smh.gif
smh.gif
at prophecy using a similar statement as the title
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

btw, i had faith that frye had potential when he was here too
frown.gif
laugh.gif

so we're just supposed to hold onto and coddle (some selfish) losing players?

Pro sports are a business. Q understood it, Jamal understood.

Dave and Nate are smart enough that they should as well.

I was gonna go on and rant about mrtramericanjr's post right when i read it... than i see that al3xis and bandak already summed it up for this clown
laugh.gif

smh.gif
at saying Curry should be getting burn despite being a lazy, overweight **!@ who forgets his snaeakers (had to throw that in
laugh.gif
tongue.gif
)

smh.gif
at saying we shoulda held on to players like Z Bo, and Jamal when they were eating all of our cap space and (especially Z Bo) are selfish. Do yall realizewe saved over $25 mil on that eventful November 21st, 2008?? Yes, i remember the date because someday i believe we will be looking back and we will realizethat that date was one of the best days in New York Knicks History. we saved over $25 million in cap for 2010. do you realize we would pretty much have no shotat anybody if we kept Jamal or Z Bo, let alone both?? (especially Z Bo hed be making 17+ mil in 2011
sick.gif
) Donnie worked miracles on that day,
smh.gif
at calling him out for that. And like myman allen said professionals like Q and Jamal left like men and understood the NBA is a business. Would you rather be spending 17 mil on a player like Z Bo whou simply CANNOT win with, or with that same amount of $ (give or take a few mil) a player like Bron who u cannot NOT win with
laugh.gif

and btw... shouldnt the fact tat they have all been traded at least once sine we traded them show that we made the smart move, not prove the trades to be dumb?
laugh.gif

I think Jamal is gonna get t together in ATL though, i wish my man the best
pimp.gif

i havent checkied in here in a long time....

this is what i want to see...

duhon
sessions
wilson
al
darko

just to see if it works out...

laugh.gif

"Let's put another shrimp on the barby!"

Anyway... nice to see Gallinari is focused and recognizes the responsibility to the team, I really hope he stays healthy and can have a huge season this year.

I'm just waiting for that breakout season so I can finally get a Gallinari jersey
laugh.gif

sessions at the 2...? um what?
jamal might work out in atl. it all depends on what happens to bibby though.

oh you ain't know, all the superstars wanna sign with us.

That sig should read Dwight instead of Shaq and Paul instead of sessions........maybe next year.

I was not crazy about getting Sessions but if we can get him for the mid level and not give up anyone without it hurting our 2010 plans I am fine. Honestly Iwas cool if the Knicks didnt make a major signing this offseason...but acquiring a young point guard without giving up anything or overpaying is a solid move.

Some of you guys are saying Walsh may be able to get rid of Curry of Jeffries....if he gets rid of one of the two I would consider that great.

Originally Posted by FlatbushFiyah23

I was not crazy about getting Sessions but if we can get him for the mid level and not give up anyone without it hurting our 2010 plans I am fine. Honestly I was cool if the Knicks didnt make a major signing this offseason...but acquiring a young point guard without giving up anything or overpaying is a solid move.

Some of you guys are saying Walsh may be able to get rid of Curry of Jeffries....if he gets rid of one of the two I would consider that great.
if that one of the 2 is Curry... Im straight with keeping Jeff if Curry is gone... Curry has to go though. He is garbaage and his contract isKILLER

We haven't gave session a offer sheet yet because donnie wants to see in andre miller is gonna sign the 1 year MLE.. I swear to god if we don't signsessions because of andre miller ill be enraged.. what the hell are we gonna do at the point guard position after this coming season if we pass on sessions formiller?

Olympiacos has withdrawn the two-year, $9M offer to Nate Robinson after the point guard refused to travel to Greece. The team also felt Robinson was using them to help him get a better deal from an NBA team.
It's been relatively quiet now and maybe there are some teams lying in the weeds waiting to pounce on a bargain but..

It looks like Donnie Walsh can negotiate what he deems to be reasonable salaries and contract lengths with Nate, Lee and even Andre Miller and Sessions.
It appears there aren't that many teams left with money to burn.

I think if both D.Lee & Nate take the Q.O. and we don't sign them to multi-year contracts (making them unrestricted FA's next year), we have a WAYbetter chance of moving Curry & Jefferies. And if that's the case, I don't want to re-sign either guy unless Lee is willing to take between 4-5mill per.

I would be delighted with Sessions. He actually made the Bucks fun to watch. What I've wanted most with this team is to watch a dynamic young point guard.Sessions was definitely on my list.

Back
Top Bottom