GOAT APP legit?

I have bought off both numerous times and had great experiences with both. Did you buy these used or brand new, because it seems like they should notice a crack if they are new. However if they were used they might overlook it.

I don't know if people are using CC or debt cards, however CC should be an easy process to get the refund on a product you didn't receive in the promised quality. *knock on wood my good experiences continue*

They were used and I’ve sold used shoes and they brought up paint on the sole and requested I give a discount. So I thought it was weird they didn’t with the yeezys and I was surprised with their response they made it like it was on the buyer to spot flaws, which I shot back then what is the point of the verification process.

The other issue I have with Goat is that many of the used shoes they allow sellers to list on their platform shouldn’t be on there in the first place.

Some of the shoes are so beat/dirty that they have no business being sold.

Now, I know this is subjective (if a buyer is willing, they should be able to buy shoes in any condition they want). The problem (IMO) comes when the used shoes show up in worse shape than what was pictured.

IMO, purchasing used shoes is such a subjective process, that anything short of doing the deal in person (defeats the purpose of the platform).

Too often, buyers have reported shoes being in worse shape than originally thought. Seems like the go to response is “well; you bought used shoes so what did you expect.”

I would expect that the sellers be held to a higher standard than on eBay; that’s supposed to be the whole point of selling on that platform...

quick question,

I have some DS yeezy 500 salt but I alreayd cut the tags from the shoehole. the shoe is still DS though. will stock x accept that? I have the tags and they are in the box.

The other issue I have with Goat is that many of the used shoes they allow sellers to list on their platform shouldn’t be on there in the first place.

Now, I know this is subjective (if a buyer is willing, they should be able to buy shoes in any condition they want). The problem (IMO) comes when the used shoes show up in worse shape than what was pictured.

IMO, purchasing used shoes is such a subjective process, that anything short of doing the deal in person (defeats the purpose of the platform).

Too often, buyers have reported shoes being in worse shape than originally thought. Seems like the go to response is “well; you bought used shoes so what did you expect.”

I would expect that the sellers be held to a higher standard than on eBay; that’s supposed to be the whole point of selling on that platform...

I personally do not wear the used shoes once they are posted on GOAT. I guess it's just depending on the seller's common sense and courtesy.

Yea this is what happened to me, I mean eBay doesnt even take that standard.

Sometimes GOAT can lose your sneakers. Probably now one of UPS couriers wear my Unions:frown:
I purchased shoes on 12 Dec and on next day GOAT gave me track and... 3 weeks of silence

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    69.4 KB · Views: 50
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    107.2 KB · Views: 51
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    69.5 KB · Views: 46
GOAT is still using USPS as carrier. Im willing to bet USPS lost your package. As the seller, they would be still paid. Sucks for the buyer, especially if you bought it at lower price.

was wondering how the traffic was on the app. I've only sold on stockx and never used GOAT before
I sell on both, unless it’s something older or not in demand, should sell pretty quick especially if priced correctly

Does anybody know how to put an offer on a shoe that is new, but doesn’t have a lid? When I press it it only gives options to buy.

Back
Top Bottom