GOAT APP legit?

Made my first GOAT purchase recently and the first seller confirmed but never shipped. I emailed customer service asking what was going on and said I still wanted the shoes so they "found" another seller and the shoes ended up shipping from Hong Kong directly to me, so I assume they have authentication in Asia as well? Normally I would never knowingly purchase shoes from Asia for fear of fakes, but hoping GOAT has me covered here. Any of you had experience (good or bad) with GOAT orders that shipped from Hong Kong?
Goat is international now

Goat ain’t shipping you shoes without authenticating them so you’re good bruh

Made my first GOAT purchase recently and the first seller confirmed but never shipped. I emailed customer service asking what was going on and said I still wanted the shoes so they "found" another seller and the shoes ended up shipping from Hong Kong directly to me, so I assume they have authentication in Asia as well? Normally I would never knowingly purchase shoes from Asia for fear of fakes, but hoping GOAT has me covered here. Any of you had experience (good or bad) with GOAT orders that shipped from Hong Kong?
Yea just got a notice from them a couple days ago that they opened up a new spot in HK. You got nothing to worry about.

Goat is international now

Goat ain’t shipping you shoes without authenticating them so you’re good bruh
Their authentication process is bull****, I just received this Cool Grey IV's that were "authenticated"
IMG_3303.jpg
IMG_3304.jpg

Notice the discoloration in the shoe, they said they can give me a $10 store credit but sales are final. That ain't going to fly, about to dispute the charge with my bank.

wear the shoes and shut up they are a GR....... if you cared that much cop tomorrow and return the pair you are whining about seeesh.

Straight off their website, the person inspecting didn't notice the "COLOR" or "TEXTURE" difference.
Capture.PNG
As others have stated, the shoes are authenticated to verify if they are legit. NOT if they are flawed, which is the case here. The shoe is authentic just not a "perfect pair". When purchasing GR shoes online especially when this many pairs were created, buy 3 pairs. Return 2 pairs after you pick your 2 shoes.

To be fair, he’s buying a mass produced general release

If they’re gonna be that picky, not many GRs are gonna get sold on GOAT in general :lol:
Definitely realize this. However how do we know he does? How do we know this isn't his first experience with somethin like this? Or buying Jordan's in general. We assume just because WE know, everyone here should. Hell this dude might not even know what a GR is. Its obvious he doesn't know the difference between a legit check VS quality control, and he came here for help. Not to have someone berating him over his misunderstanding of a service.

wear the shoes and shut up they are a GR....... if you cared that much cop tomorrow and return the pair you are whining about seeesh.
Dudes always talk tough behind the computer screen.
Definitely realize this. However how do we know he does? How do we know this isn't his first experience with somethin like this? Or buying Jordan's in general. We assume just because WE know, everyone here should. Hell this dude might not even know what a GR is. Its obvious he doesn't know the difference between a legit check VS quality control, and he came here for help. Not to have someone berating him over his misunderstanding of a service.
Thanks for the info, wasn't aware they were a GR when I bought them.

Last edited:
Just received an email from GOAT that they launched another location in China.

Their authentication process is bull****, I just received this Cool Grey IV's that were "authenticated"
IMG_3303.jpg
IMG_3304.jpg

Notice the discoloration in the shoe, they said they can give me a $10 store credit but sales are final. That ain't going to fly, about to dispute the charge with my bank.
Doesn’t goat accept returns??

No they said these are final sale, which further annoys me because that means you know something was up with your supply. I have bought other shoes with them and they will give you a store credit.
Damn that sucks. Probably don’t wanna hear this but easier just to sell it back on there and keep it pushing then get into disputes and everything

No they said these are final sale, which further annoys me because that means you know something was up with your supply. I have bought other shoes with them and they will give you a store credit.
Did they say why no returns? I thought you could return any pairs for store/site credit.

Hey everyone, I have been having an ongoing issue with GOAT's Support about this pair of sneakers here:

I ordered and was happy to get them. However, I saw that the outer back panel was too curved and that the height is lower on the left side. They also fit too small. Although I am a US10.5, I buy my AJ1s in a US11 because I have wider feet. I only have one 10.5 and these fit tighter than those. They also don't have the right smell so I suspected that either the sneakers are fake or at least the left shoe is.

After weeks of back and forth, they constantly insist that they're legit. I beg to differ. Can anyone who has a pair compare my pictures to theirs to let me know of their opinion? Thanks.

Damn that sucks. Probably don’t wanna hear this but easier just to sell it back on there and keep it pushing then get into disputes and everything
No it's cool that is probably what I will do. Just sucks to have to go through but it is what it is.
Did they say why no returns? I thought you could return any pairs for store/site credit.
They are considering it a final sale as if they were on the clearance rack for 2 months and they were marked down. SMH. As Shades said above I will just go that route.

Back
Top Bottom