GOAT APP legit?

Joined Mar 28, 2014
F
After 3 weeks I finally got a refund...in GOAT credit...for the wrong amount.

I lost the $10 I paid for shipping on the original purchase, and for some reason they deducted the assumed cost of shipping the shoes BACK to me (which...I never asked for and they never did).

I'm chalking it up as a wash. Once I use that credit I'm probably just going to close the account. I particularly enjoyed being scolded for opening new tickets. It's not like they could have HELPED ME INSTEAD OF REMINDING ME THAT MY OTHER TICKET WAS BEING IGNORED.
I just messaged them with some questions. i feel like you’re talking to a bot when you message them. They don’t give you a straight answer.

Joined Mar 28, 2014
I’ll take Goat over getting hacked with StockX or getting scammed with eBay.
Speaking of hacking, after I purchased from goat, i received a unauthorized security text from PayPal, and followed by a bunch of phishing calls and emails trying to get my PayPal account. Never had that from stockx.

Bert.

formerly zyzz
Supporter
Joined Oct 24, 2010
Yup just got the email

they had to do it to compete with stockX

s3p4tu

formerly maluah
Joined May 17, 2005
CONS to sell on GOAT
* has that extra flat fee of $5
* more strict in authentication process. So if you are a buyer, I'd pick GOAT over StockX.

Joined Jun 22, 2018
Id say selling on Stockx is easier. GOAT is typically a little higher but also you have to factor in a 3% difference to cash out with GOAT.
No difference in cashing out just the way it shows. SX shows your cashout with 3%included at time of sale but GOAT doesn't until you get ready to cashout after credits are available to withdraw. Seller pays 5 dollar shipping unless you drop off in store.

Joined Apr 11, 2011
you get hit with that 3% if you withdrawl
No difference in cashing out just the way it shows. SX shows your cashout with 3%included at time of sale but GOAT doesn't until you get ready to cashout after credits are available to withdraw. Seller pays 5 dollar shipping unless you drop off in store.
You have to withdraw with StockX they don’t keep credits
Stockx does show you the final price with their payout amount. GOAT shows you what you will receive from the sale but you have to factor in the cash out fee which is 3%. You can use the GOAT credit to buy from them without cashing out but if you want cash they'll charge that fee.

Selling with Stockx is easier because they are less strict. I have heard and seen GOAT refuse or at least reach out to the buyer to make sure the condition of kicks is up to their standard, stockx dont care lol.

Joined Jan 14, 2017
You’ll be surprised how much more some folks are willing to pay on goat over stockx
I was shocked when I sold a pair and it was going for around $150 less on stockx

Top Bottom