GOAT APP legit?

CONS to sell on GOAT
* has that extra flat fee of $5
* more strict in authentication process. So if you are a buyer, I'd pick GOAT over StockX.

Extra flat fee but shoes usually sell higher than SX so it makes up for it and then some.

Id say selling on Stockx is easier. GOAT is typically a little higher but also you have to factor in a 3% difference to cash out with GOAT.
No difference in cashing out just the way it shows. SX shows your cashout with 3%included at time of sale but GOAT doesn't until you get ready to cashout after credits are available to withdraw. Seller pays 5 dollar shipping unless you drop off in store.

you get hit with that 3% if you withdrawl
No difference in cashing out just the way it shows. SX shows your cashout with 3%included at time of sale but GOAT doesn't until you get ready to cashout after credits are available to withdraw. Seller pays 5 dollar shipping unless you drop off in store.
You have to withdraw with StockX they don’t keep credits

Stockx does show you the final price with their payout amount. GOAT shows you what you will receive from the sale but you have to factor in the cash out fee which is 3%. You can use the GOAT credit to buy from them without cashing out but if you want cash they'll charge that fee.

Selling with Stockx is easier because they are less strict. I have heard and seen GOAT refuse or at least reach out to the buyer to make sure the condition of kicks is up to their standard, stockx dont care lol.

You’ll be surprised how much more some folks are willing to pay on goat over stockx
I was shocked when I sold a pair and it was going for around $150 less on stockx

You’ll be surprised how much more some folks are willing to pay on goat over stockx
I was shocked when I sold a pair and it was going for around $150 less on stockx
If your plan is to resell in the future Stockx has that tag which is easier to authenticate. But if you plan on keeping for personal GOAT has stricter authentication process and has the option to return which Stockx doesn't have unless you can prove something is wrong...usually that's impossible.

Hi everyone, just made my first GOAT purchase. I made a stupid mistake and my shipping address is off by one digit. The seller confirmed so quickly I had no chance to cancel the order and place a new order with the correct address. Does anyone know if I can adjust the address through the actual carrier (UPS, FedEx, etc) once I get the tracking number? Thanks!

Hi everyone, just made my first GOAT purchase. I made a stupid mistake and my shipping address is off by one digit. The seller confirmed so quickly I had no chance to cancel the order and place a new order with the correct address. Does anyone know if I can adjust the address through the actual carrier (UPS, FedEx, etc) once I get the tracking number? Thanks!

First contact goat to see if they will change the address or have the package held at UPS or Fedex, if not call the carrier to see it they will.

First contact goat to see if they will change the address or have the package held at UPS or Fedex, if not call the carrier to see it they will.
Yeah, I contacted GOAT support immediately after I noticed the error, only like 10 min after placing the order. But according to GOAT policy they don’t change the address once an order has been placed (which seems strange to me but oh well) and the only way to amend it is to cancel the order prior to the seller confirming and then place the order again with the correct address. GOAT support replied and simply told me all of that info over again. I replied again and asked exactly what you suggested, if we can arrange to have the packaged shipped and held at my local facility rather than shipped to my door, but I did not get a response. Guess I’ll hope for the best when I get the tracking # and see if the carrier can help me. Thanks for replying though!

Yeah, I contacted GOAT support immediately after I noticed the error, only like 10 min after placing the order. But according to GOAT policy they don’t change the address once an order has been placed (which seems strange to me but oh well) and the only way to amend it is to cancel the order prior to the seller confirming and then place the order again with the correct address. GOAT support replied and simply told me all of that info over again. I replied again and asked exactly what you suggested, if we can arrange to have the packaged shipped and held at my local facility rather than shipped to my door, but I did not get a response. Guess I’ll hope for the best when I get the tracking # and see if the carrier can help me. Thanks for replying though!

hopefully there is an option to hold the package or calling should work, so you should be fine.

Anyone had trouble with GOAT CS? Sold a pair and they said the box was filled with paper instead. So sometime in UPS hands someone swiped them and tried to match the weight I guess.
They asked for the UPS receipt which I gave them last week but haven’t heard anything at all from them since

Back
Top Bottom