GOAT APP legit?

need help broskys

sold a pair yesterday on goat and decided to drop off at flight club ny.

it says i had 72 to drop off so that would be all day yesterday. all day today and all day saturday. right?

i check their pdf confirmation for the order and it says drop off by saturday. but then it says the drop off hours are mon-fri.

am i able to drop them off saturday?
7EF7BC6D-A75A-4A8B-BC34-98E3B4B2B95E.jpeg
7EF7BC6D-A75A-4A8B-BC34-98E3B4B2B95E.jpeg

Didn’t realize goat charges to get your money cashed out. And StockX sends directly to your PayPal. Any way around this fee on goat?

Didn’t realize goat charges to get your money cashed out. And StockX sends directly to your PayPal. Any way around this fee on goat?

Both StockX and goat take out the 3% or whatnot to send it to PayPal. StockX charges the 3% upfront on the sale, goat charges it when you cash out. You could just buy another shoe and “keep” the 3% with the credits, but if you’re not looking to buy something else, then you’re stuck.

Just sold a pair of Dunk High Pandas that I got from Nike Factory Store with a missing lid. Goat just emailed me claiming that it was a "USED PRODUCT." I just bought it a couple of days before it sold on GOAT. Never used it or tried it on. Also specified on my GOAT listing that the lid is missing. I inspected the shoes before I shipped it. Does not look used at all and everything looks good except for the missing lid. I've sold more than 50+ pairs on there, both brand new and used pairs. Always been 100% honest on my listings. This is the first time I got hit with any issue regarding any of the shoes I sold.

Now when I look on my order, it's asking me different options for a discount % or no discount. What do I do to resolve this issue? Do I open up a case or just choose the no discount option? How do I get my product back?

If you don’t want to discount it, offer no discount. They buyer will be able to see pictures, when goat contacts them. If they reject it, they will send the shoes back to you. I forget if they charge you $14 or not to ship it back to you.

If you don’t want to discount it, offer no discount. They buyer will be able to see pictures, when goat contacts them. If they reject it, they will send the shoes back to you. I forget if they charge you $14 or not to ship it back to you.
Right on... Gave the buyer a 5% discount and he ended up continuing the order. So we're good, just got paid out today.

Has anyone here actually won anything from their BF contests?

I’m still trying to figure out how it works. I used a ticket to unlock the Kobe FTB pack, and then the next screen was basically a “swipe to pay” screen with no price, and no size to select. That was enough for me to just peace out.

I’m still trying to figure out how it works. I used a ticket to unlock the Kobe FTB pack, and then the next screen was basically a “swipe to pay” screen with no price, and no size to select. That was enough for me to just peace out.
I think the Kobe FTB pack might have been an "auction" which is why you didn't see a set price. The whole BF thing this year is definitely a bit more involved than years past, but I thought it might increase people's chances of winning something. Unfortunately, I'm still chasing my first W on there

Anyone having an issue where listings for sale on alias/goat are just being removed automatically. And I don’t mean shoes that were sold

Anyone having an issue where listings for sale on alias/goat are just being removed automatically. And I don’t mean shoes that were sold

Not sure how old the shoes are, but they will remove them if the shoe production date is over 10 years old. You’ll have to take photos for them because they are considered “vintage”

Not sure how old the shoes are, but they will remove them if the shoe production date is over 10 years old. You’ll have to take photos for them because they are considered “vintage”

Yea, I have had that happen to me on 10+ year old shoes, but the ones that were removed recently were produced within the last 5 years. I got paranoid and just changed my password in case somebody is fooling around with my acct. Thanks for your input

Back
Top Bottom