GOAT APP legit?

I’ve never not been able to use my credits making offers unless it’s something new.

I really feel like 1/4 of the items I send to them end in an issue. I sent them a new pair of Vaporflys. They came back and said the box was damaged and their were scuffs on a shoe I never tried on. Now I have to let them consign them because I’m in the process of moving.

so, as far as I can tell you are not able to use GOAT credit when you make an offer

or am I overlooking something

It always makes you make an offer with the credit card when you put in your offer, in my experience though, when the transaction is completed or the offer is accepted, it will deduct your goat credits first, then the remaining balance will go on your credit card. That’s the way it’s always done it for me at least.

It always makes you make an offer with the credit card when you put in your offer, in my experience though, when the transaction is completed or the offer is accepted, it will deduct your goat credits first, then the remaining balance will go on your credit card. That’s the way it’s always done it for me at least.
This. It is confusing because it doesn’t take your credit into consideration until after the transaction is completed.

contacted support and that's what they told me

in the event that your offer is excepted but you have already used your GOAT credit in the meantime or you don't have enough to cover the full cost with GOAT credit, they need a backup payment

I had no issue selling on Goat up until yesterday with the patent bred 1s. They rejected a perfect dead stock pair for what they called "scuffs" however I cannot find it in the pics they sent. They refuse to send anymore images of the "scuff" and buyer hasn't responded yet. Its the first and only issue I've had selling with them in 5 years but this experience alone makes me never want to use them again

I had no issue selling on Goat up until yesterday with the patent bred 1s. They rejected a perfect dead stock pair for what they called "scuffs" however I cannot find it in the pics they sent. They refuse to send anymore images of the "scuff" and buyer hasn't responded yet. Its the first and only issue I've had selling with them in 5 years but this experience alone makes me never want to use them again
Unfortunately it's pretty much impossible to dispute whatever flaws they find

Did GOAT just start adding $2 to every listing??
for a sec I thought they deleted all my listings, but when I check and change my price it ends up being listed on the shoe listing page for $2 more than whatever I have it at.

Did GOAT just start adding $2 to every listing??
for a sec I thought they deleted all my listings, but when I check and change my price it ends up being listed on the shoe listing page for $2 more than whatever I have it at.
All my listings are $2 higher than my price point as well. Maybe they added that service fee, like SX, on the sly.

FE829E7F-A7D5-4F0E-8647-D3F31B431227.jpeg

Well, this just popped up on my app. :lol: Fuel prices are going down, but surcharges are going up.

Is GOAT backed up with sells or short on workers? I sold some Js last week. They received the shoes on Friday 7/22, and still haven’t been authenticated. Usually they verify the same day they get delivered or the day after. This the first time I had an issue with them being this slow. This is at their Atlanta hub.

Got my first issue ever with GOAT today.. Sent in a pair of Jackie Robinsons in the exact same box I got them in from Nike within 30mins of receiving them. Today they hit me with the damaged box non sense. Pair was delivered Friday at 11am yet they just “noticed”this Tuesday at 2:30pm. Now they want to charge me to ship them back 🤣

Got my first issue ever with GOAT today.. Sent in a pair of Jackie Robinsons in the exact same box I got them in from Nike within 30mins of receiving them. Today they hit me with the damaged box non sense. Pair was delivered Friday at 11am yet they just “noticed”this Tuesday at 2:30pm. Now they want to charge me to ship them back 🤣
email them asking for pictures of said damage.

That happened to me a few times before. I even showed them pics and videos of the shoes/ box while I was packaging it to send to them and they were like well we received them damage so nothing they can do about it.

You can offer discount to buyer or get it send back.

I had them send my Shoes back and ended up selling it for higher price on stockX.

Back
Top Bottom