GOAT APP legit?

GOAT used to ask me if I wanted to use UPS and allowed me the option to use USPS instead. Now that option is gone. I emailed GOAT asking about it and was told UPS is the only option for sellers now.

Damn ... I shipped my package on 12/13/16 but right now there still no update from USPS. Goat email me two times about the delay.

I reply to Goat about this and ask them to wait for my item before they automatic cancel the order.

Well, look like something happen on USPS scan and tracking system even one of my sale that arrived to Goat on Monday 12/12/16 still haven't update ... (other orders are fine)

If it cancel ... maybe next time I will go with UPS instead and make sure to get the receipt.

GOAT used to ask me if I wanted to use UPS and allowed me the option to use USPS instead. Now that option is gone. I emailed GOAT asking about it and was told UPS is the only option for sellers now.
What .. when ?

My last sale was on 12/12/16 and I can still choose USPS or UPS .. and right now my package haven't scan yet (DAMN!!!).

anyone know what happens when you list your shoes at the same price as the lowest ask? because goat will only show one pair at the lowest price for each size, so what happens when there are two lowest asks at the same price?

for example, the other day I listed a pair at $400 and I was the lowest ask. now I got an alert on the app saying I no longer have the lowest ask, but the lowest ask is still $400? so did someone else match my lowest ask price and now their shoe is ahead of mine if someone buys at $400?

it's confusing

anyone know what happens when you list your shoes at the same price as the lowest ask? because goat will only show one pair at the lowest price for each size, so what happens when there are two lowest asks at the same price?

for example, the other day I listed a pair at $400 and I was the lowest ask. now I got an alert on the app saying I no longer have the lowest ask, but the lowest ask is still $400? so did someone else match my lowest ask price and now their shoe is ahead of mine if someone buys at $400?

it's confusing

just mean you have someone else with the lowest price as yours. i think your pair would get picked first if sold though

Did you check last sale? Maybe the lower priced one got scooped up.

It's a shame that Goat is not more transparent on this issue.

This should be added to the FAQ.

It should not be an issue to indicate on the app that multiple pairs share the lowest price

Last edited:
They've had 6 out of 7 pairs of mine since Monday. Usually they authenticate the same day that they receive the package.

Not only have I not been paid yet, but how about the people that bought the shoes? It's been quite a while.

I don't know what's going on over there.

They've had 6 out of 7 pairs of mine since Monday. Usually they authenticate the same day that they receive the package.

Not only have I not been paid yet, but how about the people that bought the shoes? It's been quite a while.

Holiday season, will assume it's very hectic with receiving authenticating and shipping stuff out

Sucks for everyone right now

Just got paid last night for shoes that arrived last Friday. Sold 3 others in the past month, and the delay has been consistent throughout. Hopefully this is the limit and doesn't get worse. I was OK with the extra 3 business day wait. 

They told me its based on your location, if your close to a drop off they'll strictly let you use UPS only. If not USPS will still be an option

I'm nowhere near a UPS location and don't have the USPS option. Customer service also told me that GOAT contracted with UPS now and USPS is not an option. Dunno what's correct.

I'm nowhere near a UPS location and don't have the USPS option. Customer service also told me that GOAT contracted with UPS now and USPS is not an option. Dunno what's correct.
You have a Staples by your area? You can always drop it there.

Glad I'm not the only one experiencing CS issues.

The fake-it-til-you-make-it hardline stance probably isn't the best route. GOAT isn't too big to be personable.

Back
Top Bottom