GOAT APP legit?

Customer Service is horrible. Their prepaid postage wasn't nearly enough to cover the actual cost. USPS denied it and GOAT won't respond to receiving additional postage but they continue to email me about shipping delays. Not using these clowns again until they get additional staff.

no way bro.. really? First time hearing anything like this.. very bad on their part :x :smh:

Customer Service is horrible. Their prepaid postage wasn't nearly enough to cover the actual cost. USPS denied it and GOAT won't respond to receiving additional postage but they continue to email me about shipping delays. Not using these clowns again until they get additional staff.
this must've happened a while ago as they use UPS now. With USPS, some employees are dumb and don't realize that goat had a business account with them and they should take the package and charge the dfiference to goat when they receive the package.

this must've happened a while ago as they use UPS now. With USPS, some employees are dumb and don't realize that goat had a business account with them and they should take the package and charge the dfiference to goat when they receive the package.

Nope. Two days ago. You have the option to send USPS which is what I did to cut down the shipping time. Their prepaid postage covers $14.95 / 4lbs.

Since the generated postage has the senders name auto-filled as the return address, the sender is responsible for the extra postage. Any overage would cause a delay in which the package goes to the sorting facility, denied and sent back to the sender.

Nope. Two days ago. You have the option to send USPS which is what I did to cut down the shipping time. Their prepaid postage covers $14.95 / 4lbs.

Since the generated postage has the senders name auto-filled as the return address, the sender is responsible for the extra postage. Any overage would cause a delay in which the package goes to the sorting facility, denied and sent back to the sender.
unless it's changed since they switched to UPS GOAT was covering the overage for USPS shipments. Overages happened all the time since they seem to always lowball weight and I never had an issue after I told them that the receiver would cover it. oh well.

unless it's changed since they switched to UPS GOAT was covering the overage for USPS shipments. Overages happened all the time since they seem to always lowball weight and I never had an issue after I told them that the receiver would cover it. oh well.

Oh well, my ***. I better get my money refunded. [emoji]128579[/emoji]

Success story:

Sold 750 on Sunday 12/4
Shipped Monday 12/5
Delivered 12/10
Cashed out 12/12

Figured I'd share a good goat experience.

Last edited:

This is surprising.

I was under the impression that once the package was checked in at the PO or UPS the ownership transferred to Goat.

After reading this I'm not so sure. Time to send GOAT an email and get this straightened out.

You guys know any specific reason I havent been been approved to sell since requesting to sell back in October? I know it says it can take as long as 30 days but obviously we're over that 30 day mark now.

Thanks

You guys know any specific reason I havent been been approved to sell since requesting to sell back in October? I know it says it can take as long as 30 days but obviously we're over that 30 day mark now.

Thanks
Verification from GOAT has always been hit or missed. Email them an ask.

firts time buying from goat kobe xi ftb its been two weeks and its now on its way shipped not complaining but should i be worried if the fair im getting might end up fake?

firts time buying from goat kobe xi ftb its been two weeks and its now on its way shipped not complaining but should i be worried if the fair im getting might end up fake?
I question why you would ever think you'd receive FAKE shoes after they've been AUTHENTICATED by the GOAT team......

If your shoes are literally not perfect, don't bother selling on goat. They will nitpick everything and ask if you want to offer a discount.

IMO, sell on stockx and buy on goat.

I question why you would ever think you'd receive FAKE shoes after they've been AUTHENTICATED by the GOAT team......
because this is my first time using a goat app. i hear people talks about it that some price are lowest in the market and they do authentication thats why i wanted to try it out. i ussually just go to rifla or p4p for my kobe heat but lately dont have time to go. and when i buy my kobes at those shop i dont even worry about if they are fake since im assuming if a previous customer sees it they will say somehting about it. and i dont do ebay to since im not to good from telling whats real and whats fake and thats maybe why i might be worried.

because this is my first time using a goat app. i hear people talks about it that some price are lowest in the market and they do authentication thats why i wanted to try it out. i ussually just go to rifla or p4p for my kobe heat but lately dont have time to go. and when i buy my kobes at those shop i dont even worry about if they are fake since im assuming if a previous customer sees it they will say somehting about it. and i dont do ebay to since im not to good from telling whats real and whats fake and thats maybe why i might be worried.
rest assured. You should be worry free when purchasing from GOAT. I hear that the owner of STOCKX had a case of of CC FRAUD and his ig page "fake_education" doesnt seem too legit for me. But this is my opinion dont let it affect you. The ig page itself has some red flag imo esp when they (or he) posted legit check of Playoff PE aj11 WEEKS before release date.

rest assured. You should be worry free when purchasing from GOAT. I hear that the owner of STOCKX had a case of of CC FRAUD and his ig page "fake_education" doesnt seem too legit for me. But this is my opinion dont let it affect you. The ig page itself has some red flag imo esp when they (or he) posted legit check of Playoff PE aj11 WEEKS before release date.
[emoji]128077[/emoji]

Thanks

It took me awhile to get approved. Just one day I sent an email asking for an update on my approval and within a couple of days they approved me. So I recommend just shooting them a quick email asking for an update.

Well the fakes of that shoe are horrible and obvious

So no, you aren't getting fakes

If you did, you would get a full refund and ruin their credibility so don't stress

Success story:

Sold 750 on Sunday 12/4
Shipped Monday 12/5
Delivered 12/10
Cashed out 12/12

Figured I'd share a good goat experience.

This is my experience from goat every time so far :lol:. Luckily I haven't had any complaints. I've only sold about a dozen shoes

Back
Top Bottom