GOAT APP legit?

GOAT's definitely working, but I know it's going to suck for lesser known items. Might have to hop on other platforms so what are methods to avoid/prevent buyer scams? Folks really out here recording themselves packing and shipping boxes?

Last edited:
GOAT's definitely working, but I know it's going to suck for lesser known items. Might have to hop on other platforms so what are methods to avoid/prevent buyer scams? Folks really out here recording themselves packing and shipping boxes?

I always take a pic of the shipping box with shoes in and ready to ship for eBay.

People these days will do nearly anything to come up on a pair of shoes. There's not much you can do to prevent a determined scammer except not sell to someone who seems fishy.

People these days will do nearly anything to come up on a pair of shoes. There's not much you can do to prevent a determined scammer except not sell to someone who seems fishy.

Even "trustworthy" people pull scams

Really hard to trust anyone. Rather lose 10% and sell on goat with no chance of getting scammed

Even "trustworthy" people pull scams

Really hard to trust anyone. Rather lose 10% and sell on goat with no chance of getting scammed

If only everyone joined so older models would flourish. That said, I did finally sell my goat Max 90 OG Infrared from 2015!

Last edited:
Hello all! I have a question I'm hoping someone can help answer. I placed an order on Goat for a pair of AJ XI low 'Closing Ceremony'. As of this morning it's saying that the order has been shipped to Goat for verification, yet the shoe doesn't drop until tomorrow. How can this be possible if the shoes are legit? Should I be concerned??

I wouldn't worry about it. Some people/places have them before they're "officially released". Doesn't mean they're fake. Look at it like a preorder.

I wouldn't worry about it. Some people/places have them before they're "officially released". Doesn't mean they're fake. Look at it like a preorder.

No, these dropped like I believe 3 weeks ago in Las Vegas with the revealing of the Jordan 31, so you should be good

Thanks for the feedback guys; I appreciate it.
I've ordered from GOAT in the past, and had no issues, but I've also never ordered anything prior to full release.
I just wasn't expecting to see this pair ship before 8/27.
I'm still a tad skeptical at the moment.
Guess it's just wait and see now [emoji]8987[/emoji]️

GOAT rejected my request to sell shoes on their platform. What gives?
If you don't have negative credibility, I would email them and ask. I remember them asking for other platform login names in order to sign up, but idk how extensive that search is

Last edited:
We need details

Shoe? Used or new?

Did you email them as to why it was rejected?

They said I didn't have enough history selling shoes. Wanted to sell a few pairs of boost (vacation money) but didn't want to potentially get scammed on eBay/craigslist/Facebook groups. I'll just have to use stockx I guess, even though I don't really like them.

Shoes are brand new.

Last edited:
We need details

Shoe? Used or new?

Did you email them as to why it was rejected?

They said I didn't have enough history selling shoes. Wanted to sell a few pairs of boost (vacation money) but didn't want to potentially get scammed on eBay/craigslist/Facebook groups. I'll just have to use stockx I guess, even though I don't really like them.

Shoes are brand new.

Nevermind I misread it

I thought you send shoes and they were rejected

GOAT used to refund your cc or credit your account with money you could cash out into your bank account. Now, they only do GOAT credit I believe as noted above.

My recent sell on Goat got rejected as replica??!! I bought them last year from flight club. They sent me a paypal invoice of 37 bucks for verification and shipping to get my shoes back. I don't know who to call, GOAT or flight club

Back
Top Bottom