GOAT APP legit?

It's not that serious fam. They're just shoes. It looks normal to me and people can't/won't notice when you're wearing them.

GOAT allows returns within 3 days of receiving your shoes. If you're not happy, ask for return. You'll take a shipping loss though and get a GOAT credit instead of refund to card.

Nah, I just mark as shipped on app. After a sale goes through, you have 24 hours to confirm. Then, you request shipping label. After that, you have option to mark as ahipped. Normally, I wait to mark it as shipped until I drop it off. In a few instances, I just marked as shipped prior to actually dropping them off in order to avoid cancellation for not meeting 72 hr requirement.
Ah yes, I forgot to mark them as shipped. Come to think of it, I don't believe I ever marked them as shipped on the previous sales. Heck anyone could mark them as shipped and then take more than 3 days to ship. I just hope this doesn't hang me up and they disregard it as a simple mistake. I was dropped to 88 points. 15% commission is taxing!
Here we go. Just had a shoe sell on GOAT while gearing up for a long holiday weekend. So should I hold off on confirming the sale then for a few hours, then click shipped on Sunday, then drop off Tuesday morning?

Last edited:
Here we go. Just had a shoe sell on GOAT while gearing up for a long holiday weekend. So should I hold off on confirming the sale then for a few hours, then click shipped on Sunday, then drop off Tuesday morning?
Happened to me as well. I just ended up confirming and will likely ship Tuesday but mark as shipped on Monday or Sunday. Late as possible before cancellation.

Last edited:
You guys know they have self service kiosks right? I just mark as shipped and drop em off on my way to work or whatever I'm doing and forget about it. No lines at night too

You guys know they have self service kiosks right? I just mark as shipped and drop em off on my way to work or whatever I'm doing and forget about it. No lines at night too
Doesn't help if post office is closed like this Sunday and Monday. They are just going to sit there if you have a sale on Saturday and post office is closed or you can't reach it. If you have a sale on Friday, you have to drop it Friday or hope post office is open on Saturday locally. I'm out of town today and this weekend so I'll mark it as shipped on the last day before cancellation (Monday I think) and drop them off the next morning. 

You're right, I guess I'm lucky so far. The ones I'm talking about are open 24/7 with the P.O. boxes and they scan it pretty fast even on weekends

Hi. I have one last question. When you put a offer in for a shoe and say the offer gets accepted.. the shoe will be brand new with no defects correct? Say I put $165 and it gets accepted. The shoe is going for $190. For $165 the shoe will be 100% brand new and no defect right... This is a complete different shoe. Im new to this app and just curious how it works. 

Hi. I have one last question. When you put a offer in for a shoe and say the offer gets accepted.. the shoe will be brand new with no defects correct? Say I put $165 and it gets accepted. The shoe is going for $190. For $165 the shoe will be 100% brand new and no defect right... This is a complete different shoe. Im new to this app and just curious how it works. 

Correct. It will be for brand new shoe with original box in good condition

is there a difference between the 7y and size 7 (in mens section) . im selling banned on goat and not sure whats what. i have a 7y. but is that the same thing as the other 7 in the mens section?

is there a difference between the 7y and size 7 (in mens section) . im selling banned on goat and not sure whats what. i have a 7y. but is that the same thing as the other 7 in the mens section?

7y= worse materials 7 men is the pair with good materials cost more

You have to search for the kids shoe, there are the men and kids listed

Do people sell tried on shoes (maybe worn on carpet in house once) as DS or do you put them as used shoes and VNDS?

Do people sell tried on shoes (maybe worn on carpet in house once) as DS or do you put them as used shoes and VNDS?

Once it's not factory laced is not DS, but if you tried them on that's ok and not dirty below, your choice to make

I applied to sell on GOAT. Waiting on approval. I never sold on NT or eBay, though.

All my kicks are legit.

I am really intrigued by GOAT and the service they provide. I truly hope they accept me.

I recently purchased a pair of Grey/Gum Bottom 750s from GOAT, this is only my second purchase with them although I have sold 5 shoes on there. They sent me an email stating that this pair had more "pilling" than normal on the material. They sent me many detailed pics of the shoe for me to review to make sure I was ok with the pair before they sent them. I was worried, but I couldn't actually see a big difference in the pics shown so I said it was ok to ship. They came and I still couldn't tell what the big deal was. This did give me more trust in their process of authenticating and checking the shoes before they ship out.

I recently purchased a pair of Grey/Gum Bottom 750s from GOAT, this is only my second purchase with them although I have sold 5 shoes on there. They sent me an email stating that this pair had more "pilling" than normal on the material. They sent me many detailed pics of the shoe for me to review to make sure I was ok with the pair before they sent them. I was worried, but I couldn't actually see a big difference in the pics shown so I said it was ok to ship. They came and I still couldn't tell what the big deal was. This did give me more trust in their process of authenticating and checking the shoes before they ship out.
when it comes to the expensive stuff they're very careful

Anyone had delays in authenticating as a seller? Sold a pair of NMDs that they received Saturday and still waiting on the authentication to go through.

What happened to the dude with shoes from FC that GOAT claimed as fake?

:nerd:

Anyone had delays in authenticating as a seller? Sold a pair of NMDs that they received Saturday and still waiting on the authentication to go through.
yeah - i literally just got authenticated and they were also delivered saturday morning.. i'm not gonna hate but honestly they hold sneakers for too long. stockx i get cashed out the same day it's received.. every time.

Last edited:
maybe backed up and someone said they don't work weekends

Last edited:

Always add using the SKU of uncertain about where to put a certain shoe.

Anyone having purchasing issues? I've tried multiple attempts to buy online and their customer service hasn't responded in a timely manner.

Not very happy with my current experience I'm liking StockX a lot better at this point

Anyone having purchasing issues? I've tried multiple attempts to buy online and their customer service hasn't responded in a timely manner.

Not very happy with my current experience I'm liking StockX a lot better at this point
i've never gotten a response from goat customer service within 24 hours

Yeah it's crap considering that I'm trying to pay with credits that I have on my account... How does a credit card transaction get declined if it's not even being charged...

My advice cash out immediately for all sellers there system doesn't seem to be very reliable or scalable at this point

Back
Top Bottom