GOAT APP legit?

Most use it as an excuse to get a discount from retail or seller
mean.gif
do people try this crap with nike, adidas, eastbay, footlocker, etc? only ever seen it with goat. it's so ridiculous that goat not only goes along with it, they actually seem to initiate it in most cases

Sent a pair tuesday. Took pics of the box inside the shipping box then padded the box.

Like I said few weeks ago they're being nit-picky AF saying shoes I sent weren't new because they were tried on.

Only thing I can think of for that box bull is get the shoes shipped back to you then file a claim with USPS .. looks like GOAT insures it for $100 so it should make up for the cost and a lil time u wasted.

Now on another note .. insured for ONLY $100 is absolute bull on their end trying to cut costs. Say you sold some yeezys ($1200) but they only insured for $100, that ish does not add up. And you're SOL on your shoes, with a $100 claim, and you lost on the sale, and your seller rating gets docked. It's not like you got the option to apply for more insurance

Most use it as an excuse to get a discount from retail or seller :smh:
do people try this crap with nike, adidas, eastbay, footlocker, etc? only ever seen it with goat. it's so ridiculous that goat not only goes along with it, they actually seem to initiate it in most cases

All the time

FNL never did much

Nike doesn't do anything anymore but before if you complained enough you got a discount code

Well going on 72 hours with no response from goat. I ordered on 9/12, got an email the seller shipped a couple of days later. Goat app still says in transit to them. About to charge back

Yeah man same for me.. I ordered some UBS in the Orange colorway and mine says the same thing.. no tracking available but got the email smh

All that means is the seller marked the package as shipped, it hasn't been scanned by USPS yet. Be patient if it's only been a couple days.

Last edited:
Well going on 72 hours with no response from goat. I ordered on 9/12, got an email the seller shipped a couple of days later. Goat app still says in transit to them. About to charge back
That's pretty weak, shipments should get to GOAT in 2-3 days because all of their labels and priority mail 2 day and then a couple days for them to inspect and a few more to ship to you. The worst is when this stuff is happening and you aren't getting updates. I have only ever sold on there so don't have any experience. You called them?

With all these issues and stuff we talk about ive debated pulling my listings (15 left), but ive sold 6 just in the last month compared to 2 in the previous 4 months.

Got an email this morning for another pair moving.

They need to open up that issues box for more than 40 characters, hell hitting space bar takes up at least 25%.

As for buying and it taking 2+ weeks is absurd. It only takes 2-3 days to get there, usually i get an email by the day after delivery, or 2, that its been authenticated .. shoes should be shipped out the next day and to you within another 3.

Shipped to GOAT on Mon.
Arrive to GOAT on Wed/Thurs
Authenticated Friday
Shipped to you on Mon.
Delivered to you Wed/Thurs

When its mid winter ok maybe add another day in for delays but thats still not 2 weeks, and its currently summer

Calling gets you no where. It's a recording that says to email them and goes directly to voicemail. F em, calling Amex to get my money back

And to think I was going to bite the plug on some pairs I've been eyeing from them :smh: :smh: :smh:

Well back to FC I go.

Last edited:
Sent a pair tuesday. Took pics of the box inside the shipping box then padded the box.

Like I said few weeks ago they're being nit-picky AF saying shoes I sent weren't new because they were tried on.

Only thing I can think of for that box bull is get the shoes shipped back to you then file a claim with USPS .. looks like GOAT insures it for $100 so it should make up for the cost and a lil time u wasted.

Now on another note .. insured for ONLY $100 is absolute bull on their end trying to cut costs. Say you sold some yeezys ($1200) but they only insured for $100, that ish does not add up. And you're SOL on your shoes, with a $100 claim, and you lost on the sale, and your seller rating gets docked. It's not like you got the option to apply for more insurance

They insure the rest of money with another company

it took about a full week to get my order, which isn't bad after the fact, but while you're waiting seems like forever

Back
Top Bottom