GOAT APP legit?

oh damn, I thought it was $15
laugh.gif
It's $25, and with Easter they had free shipping, so saved myself that $14 there too.

Has anyone did monthly payments through Affirm for NEW shoes on GOAT? Do you get shoes right away (like you would it you decided to pay all)?

Has anyone did monthly payments through Affirm for NEW shoes on GOAT? Do you get shoes right away (like you would it you decided to pay all)?

its basically a credit/loan

so yes you would get the shoes right away, you're just making payments monthly on them. if you miss payments, clearly it will ruin your credit

Goats giving me real issues, They said there developers tested the direct deposit situation I'm having(which I can't set up, tried multiple banks) and they said it was on the banks. I was on the phone with the bank last night and they confirmed my routing, account number, and my address on the account and its still not working.

They said my only option at this time is PayPal, I asked for a check or someone to manually transfer money and still they said no.

Am I being stubborn for not withdrawing to PayPal? I have a few grand in Goat RN and I don't want to go though PayPal cause of the 1099

Goats giving me real issues, They said there developers tested the direct deposit situation I'm having(which I can't set up, tried multiple banks) and they said it was on the banks. I was on the phone with the bank last night and they confirmed my routing, account number, and my address on the account and its still not working.

They said my only option at this time is PayPal, I asked for a check or someone to manually transfer money and still they said no.

Am I being stubborn for not withdrawing to PayPal? I have a few grand in Goat RN and I don't want to go though PayPal cause of the 1099
Unless you do 20000 AND 200 transactions through goat, you won't receive a 1099. It has to be both 

I am at 200 now, and closing in on 20k. I have a bunch more sneakers listed so I will end up hitting 20 if this issue doesn't get resolved.

Unless you do 20000 AND 200 transactions through goat, you won't receive a 1099. It has to be both 

Make a new PayPal account, if you have a girlfriend or wife i guess would be the only option to avoid the 1099. I had to pay taxes on it from doing business with kixify. And yes its a huge pain in the *** and it sucks. But i guess thats the law.

I did business with goat first time. Person bought shoes Saturday. Confirmed sunday sent shoes usps Tuesday with their label. All was good. Got money in few days later.

Honestly I think alot of people avoid the 1099 even though PayPal sends it. They are in for a rude awakening maybe not this year but maybe the next year.

Someone explain to me how I put up a pair on stockx (first time using the app) and yesterday i see other pairs sold for my asking price and higher. How does that happen?

Back
Top Bottom