GOAT APP legit?

My latest buyer experience with GOAT much different concerning flaws. I purchased the Jordan 4 Premium Snakeskin last week...when I was originally looking my size was up at $850. Too much for my taste. I looked a few days later my size had dropped to $550. For a $300 difference I ordered.

Yesterday I received the "problem" email. Turns out looks like the left shoe only had been tried on. Factory lacing was undone and sole was slightly dirty. They sent me about 12 pics of just the shoes and dirty areas in question. Probably why they were only $550, but only one was tried on, no big deal. My options were a full refund or accept. I accepted and my package was shipped out yesterday afternoon, will be here Wed. They could have shipped as is but I appreciate they got in touch with me especially at that price point. Other than extend shipping times (which is just the nature of the beast, not GOATS fault) I have really liked all 4 of my purchases.

Somebody with one foot had this pair. But tbatz a great deal.

So you didnt see the off centered toe box before lacing them up @Deepjordan? thats a noticeable factory flaw.
Ive explained this more then once. The reason I shop at goat is to save money. Why would I pay more and wait 10 days for shipping? First time I got the chicago 1s I immediately contacted goat and told them about the toe box. BEFORE I had lace them up. They told me I can return them and they will refund me minus the shipping. I didn't want that because I didn't want to lose money. I told myself maybe people wouldn't notice so then I deicide to lace them up. I was wrong people noticed. Thats when I posted on niketalk to see what others would say. Go back like 2 or 3 months and you will see. 95% of people agreed with me that the toebox was a huge flaw. Someone even said they looks like a b grade shoe... I contacted goat and they told me they are sorry and I can sell the shoes and keep all the profits. I got my full $390 back. Then this is the part I shouldn't have done I ended up buying another pair because I didn't want to pay $450. My second pair cost $420. I still saved $30. My second pair was just like my first one. I didn't lace them or anything I returned them to goat the same day. Within 30 min of receiving them I was on my way to the ups. Goat apologized and gave me a full refund. Right now I have $420 in my goat account. Weeks have pass by and no one is accepting my offer. So I contact goat and ask so kindly could I cash out and buy the same exact shoe from a different company. They said no. So first they send me 2 flawed pairs. Not once but twice...... Some people might not care if the toe box is messed up or not but I care a lot. Its to late now. I already bought the same exact shoe from a different company. I had to spend extra $400 out of my pocket. Like I had to use my debit card/paypal which I didn't want to. I wanted to use the money I have on my goat account to purchase this shoe. As of today I spend $429 out of my pocket and I still have $420 in my goat account. 

Ive explained this more then once. The reason I shop at goat is to save money. Why would I pay more and wait 10 days for shipping? First time I got the chicago 1s I immediately contacted goat and told them about the toe box. BEFORE I had lace them up. They told me I can return them and they will refund me minus the shipping. I didn't want that because I didn't want to lose money. I told myself maybe people wouldn't notice so then I deicide to lace them up. I was wrong people noticed. Thats when I posted on niketalk to see what others would say. Go back like 2 or 3 months and you will see. 95% of people agreed with me that the toebox was a huge flaw. Someone even said they looks like a b grade shoe... I contacted goat and they told me they are sorry and I can sell the shoes and keep all the profits. I got my full $390 back. Then this is the part I shouldn't have done I ended up buying another pair because I didn't want to pay $450. My second pair cost $420. I still saved $30. My second pair was just like my first one. I didn't lace them or anything I returned them to goat the same day. Within 30 min of receiving them I was on my way to the ups. Goat apologized and gave me a full refund. Right now I have $420 in my goat account. Weeks have pass by and no one is accepting my offer. So I contact goat and ask so kindly could I cash out and buy the same exact shoe from a different company. They said no. So first they send me 2 flawed pairs. Not once but twice...... Some people might not care if the toe box is messed up or not but I care a lot. Its to late now. I already bought the same exact shoe from a different company. I had to spend extra $400 out of my pocket. Like I had to use my debit card/paypal which I didn't want to. I wanted to use the money I have on my goat account to purchase this shoe. As of today I spend $429 out of my pocket and I still have $420 in my goat account. 
Do you have photos of said toe boxes? Jordan 1 toe boxes are inconsistent deadstock and worn so...

Do you have photos of said toe boxes? Jordan 1 toe boxes are inconsistent deadstock and worn so...

he posted the 1st pair he initially received a page or two back. he never posted the second pair for some reason

he posted the 1st pair he initially received a page or two back. he never posted the second pair for some reason
Are you doubting what I said? If I post the pic of the second pair will you send me some money through paypal? F you if think im joking or anything. Straight up f you. 

where did I say you were joking? relax..

file a chargeback and move on :lol: you're going way too hard over made in china shoes when 9 times outta 10 these shoes don't come anywhere near perfect. You had an issue, we get it but its getting annoying now.

Goat contacted me and they apologized. They told me they see eye to eye now. Ive already ordered a pair of the chicago 1s from sole supremacy with memorial day I was able to get $20 off. I received not one but two flawed pairs from goat of the same exact shoe. I will put pics up I just want that guy who doubted me to send me money AFTER I do because If he thinks im lying or anything that pissed me off. I would never lie about shoes.I have no reason to. $10 will be fine. or even $20. If you think im lying lets bet $20. We can bet more you name the price. All I wanted to do was cash out and purchase the SAME shoe from a different company. Goat didn't let me at first but now they are okay with me cashing out. Its a little to late because I already payed $429 from my paypal/debit card. IF goat had let me cash out I would only have to pay $9. I might not be the smartest but are you dumb or something? Why can you see what i wanted to do. I waited a whole week and no one accepted my offer. If someone did it would've been my third pair from goat. Sole supremacy had a $20 off promo  with that  I was able to get my shoe for $429. Instead it would have cost me $449. The shipping is so much faster. I dont have to wait for anyone to accept my offer. If you have a problem with me writing essays then why are you reading them go do something else. Why are you on this forums? What is this forum called? 

at this point since you can't even correctly space paragraphs and asking for money because you can't read thinking someone called you a Liar, I hope your pair from SS come with crooked toe boxes on both shoes.

enough now Jesus

at this point since you can't even correctly space paragraphs and asking for money because you can't read thinking someone called you a Liar, I hope your pair from SS come with crooked toe boxes on both shoes.

enough now Jesus
Im not going to argue with someone over the internet. IF goat is so legit why is this thread here? Delete this thread. I posted MY experience. Ive had way more good experience with goat then bad. IT still doesn't change the fact I received not one but two flawed pairs back to back. Im not asking for money. I will get on my iphone email the pics to me and then open the gmail on my macbook and save/download the pic from my gmail. Then I will post it on here. It will take me about 3 min maybe 4 maybe 5 the most. Im not asking for money but if your doubting me then I want you to put your money where your mouth is. Im ready to move on if you reply to me I will more like reply again. I posted my experience. I can also put pics of my conversation with goat. I can also put pics of the second refund they gave me. So much stuff I can do to prove what I'm saying is 100% true. 

I really hope to avoid a buyer like this guy forever.

That's why I'm all for these apps

I'm not trying send out $500 shoes that are flawless and get a chargeback or sent back fakes or something because the buyer is picky over nothing

make sure u guys cash out before JUNE 1
Remind me what happens again on June 1? They start charging sellers to cash out to direct deposit if they were grandfathered in before GOAT started charging to cash out? I thought I was grandfathered in and I'm pretty sure I got the email from GOAT awhile back but I believe I've been charged a small cash out fee every time I transfer money into my checking account. 

Fee Policy

Effective June 1, 2016

All fees are listed in U.S. Dollars, unless otherwise stated.
COMMISSION FEES

Only when an item is purchased, is a Commission Fee charged. The amount of the Commission Fee is 9.5% + $5 for a Seller in good standing. The Commission Fee can increase to 15% + $5 and a maximum of 20% + $5 depending on the number of Seller Cancellations made. The Commission Fee will be deducted from the Seller’s Listing Price.

CASH OUT FEES

When earnings are deposited through ACH direct deposit or PayPal, a 2.9% cash out fee will be applied. During promotional campaigns (e.g. free ACH direct deposits), GOAT may elect to reduce the cost of the cash out fee or waive it altogether.

as if the fees weren't already high enough. i guess it levels out the stockx shipping fee charge. sellers are just going to raise their prices to compensate. 9.5%+2.9%+$5 is alot

Last edited:
sold my zebra yeezys last week, order was pending for about a day then automatically relisted

they sold again on 5/27, so Saturday. still says "order pending" 4 days later...anyone know what's up with this? why would it ever take 4 days to verify the buyer's payment, that **** should be pretty much instant, right?

this is getting ridiculous 

sold my zebra yeezys last week, order was pending for about a day then automatically relisted

they sold again on 5/27, so Saturday. still says "order pending" 4 days later...anyone know what's up with this? why would it ever take 4 days to verify the buyer's payment, that **** should be pretty much instant, right?

this is getting ridiculous 
Didn't even notice until I just checked the app, but I've had several orders canceled or "fraud prevented".

Didn't even notice until I just checked the app, but I've had several orders canceled or "fraud prevented".
yeah you don't get an email or anything. but it's ridiculous because it removes your shoe from sale while they "investigate" or whatever is it they do. so I'm sitting here with my shoes being unlisted while goat takes 4 days to figure out whether or not payment is authorized?

I mean what kind of payment is goat accepting that takes 4 days to authorize?

roll.gif

https://www.goat.com/products/yeezy-boost-350-v2-green-71ca8ef3-9298-41ea-81c8-3db0cdff0257

Back
Top Bottom