GOAT APP legit?

Goat app ain’t what it use to be smh

6DB37196-B8D2-40C7-9491-AA0C750671DA.jpeg
Same ***** I was dealing with, **** her and that wack customer service. Probably take a break from them and use X more, I think since the merger GOAT has gone downhill.

She offered me $30 of credit to keep shoe smh or return and lose $16 in return shipping fees and can only receive credits. Well I return them gonna use credit to get my moms and old lady some Yeezy’s off goat. Not giving them no more of my bread

-Box came damaged I didn’t order a damaged box listed item

-No Shoe Trees In Shoe

-Ink pen mark across box lid

-Debris in foot bed

- Stitching missing on left foot
I sympathize the order didn't come as you wanted since you spent your money, but I don't even care about the boxes anymore. Unless you plan on flipping them, throw away the box. I am slowly switching out my boxes for this clear ones from The Container Store.
Capture.PNG

I sympathize the order didn't come as you wanted since you spent your money, but I don't even care about the boxes anymore. Unless you plan on flipping them, throw away the box. I am slowly switching out my boxes for this clear ones from The Container Store.
Capture.PNG
The container store have the black ones now. Wish I didn’t buy so many of the clear ones before, the new black ones look more clean.

The container store have the black ones now. Wish I didn’t buy so many of the clear ones before, the new black ones look more clean.
I know I have about 25 clear ones, and I was thinking about getting the black ones. However with the black ones you can't see inside as easily so I decided not to get the black ones. If you want the black ones perhaps use the clear ones for your favorites or oldest ones.

I know I have about 25 clear ones, and I was thinking about getting the black ones. However with the black ones you can't see inside as easily so I decided not to get the black ones. If you want the black ones perhaps use the clear ones for your favorites or oldest ones.
I just want the black ones because I think it blocks out lighting more. Might switch them out since some of the tab on my clear ones broke off. I feel like the second set of the clear ones I bought are more cheaply made.

Last edited by a moderator:
-Box came damaged I didn’t order a damaged box listed item

-No Shoe Trees In Shoe

-Ink pen mark across box lid

-Debris in foot bed

- Stitching missing on left foot

2C329A0C-7142-43AB-9B6B-FA01D8D189E3.jpeg
F16FE7B0-7F09-4CD1-8809-3DD6D9158173.jpeg
129F65A1-A133-4ADF-9574-11A4F8F924AE.jpeg
B18F201B-1119-4CCE-8E02-FE641EC1BB26.jpeg
- the box could have been damaged on the way to you

- meh. Its cardboard.

- debris? Lol really? That's from manufacturing and happens very regularly. They arent going over every shoe with a lint roller.

- as discussed yesterday, they arent going over pairs to guarantee flawless pairs. Its JB. There's going to be flaws regardless of where you buy them. If you're expecting goat/stockx to find you a perfect pair, your expectations are too high.

You're being extremely petty. The only real complaint is the pen mark on the box.

My experience not happy with it. I posted here just so cats would know what’s going on with them. Take it or leave it I won’t be spending anymore bread with them...

My experience not happy with it. I posted here just so cats would know what’s going on with them. Take it or leave it I won’t be spending anymore bread with them...
You're not happy with lint in the shoe and a loose stitch. You'll never be happy with any shoe purchase ever if that's your standard. :lol:

I still prefer GOAT over SX. Haven’t used SX in over a year when they didn’t ship my item and then tried to blame me or UPS, there was more incident prior to that but that was the last straw. I do dislike GOAT’s customer service but SX is the same when **** goes down. The first couple of responses from GOAT is pretty much cut and paste, but if you respond to those that’s when they escalate it. But anyways, you really can’t complain about lint and loose threads. They can’t use a magnifying glass to inspect every shoe.

If I’m not happy with a shoe as much as I thought I would be I typically just sell it back and chalk it up to experience.
did that with off white ones lost out a 100 from sale. then had to re buy for 250 more from goat. This was a stockx issue had a black chip on heel were the plastic unc heal part. Didtne realize this was that hard off a issue when buying a shoe at these prices man can atleast bare minimum standards are met

Capture.PNG
i put all my shoes in the box after wearing them im not buyng these joints for wha?t lol i dont look at my shoes ion need no see threw case

did that with off white ones lost out a 100 from sale. then had to re buy for 250 more from goat. This was a stockx issue had a black chip on heel were the plastic unc heal part. Didtne realize this was that hard off a issue when buying a shoe at these prices man can atleast bare minimum standards are met
The problem with your logic is you are not buying a ~$1000 pair of shoes. You're buying like a $30 pair of shoes, with retail markups to $200 for release, then $800 in just hype added on top. As others have stated you are really nitpicking with some of this mess. Shoes are not produced to the same standards and tolerances of a life saving device. You are not gonna get LV quality from an Air Jordan, no matter how hype/limited the shoe is. They would literally have to destroy or B grade 3/4 of a run by your standards...

Maybe a quarter of the people flipping is because they’re not happy with the quality on their pairs as well.
More than likely that is the case. Because they have unreasonable expectations as well.. They have spent so much to acquire this pair they feel it should be perfect. I totally get it - but that's just not how this works..This is highly unlikely for 2 reasons. 1- The product is mass produced, There WILL be minor inconsistencies and an occasional flaw. Its the nature of the beast. 2- As I've explained before people are expecting designer brand quality from a product that was produced by the lowest bidder for something like $50 a pair. The "value" of these shoes is driven by hype. Not a superior quality product like people are expecting. Just think, guys are literally spending $1000s of dollars today on 1984 shoe technology.

More than likely that is the case. Because they have unreasonable expectations as well.. They have spent so much to acquire this pair they feel it should be perfect. I totally get it - but that's just not how this works..This is highly unlikely for 2 reasons. 1- The product is mass produced, There WILL be minor inconsistencies and an occasional flaw. Its the nature of the beast. 2- As I've explained before people are expecting designer brand quality from a product that was produced by the lowest bidder for something like $50 a pair. The "value" of these shoes is driven by hype. Not a superior quality product like people are expecting. Just think, guys are literally spending $1000s of dollars today on 1984 shoe technology.
It’s definitely a 1st world problem. People spend so much and forget where it came from, who’s making it and the actual cost of the shoe.

Back
Top Bottom