GOAT APP legit?

first couple pairs I sold went to NJ, but last pair went to CA. taking forever to get there. will probably be a week and a half before I get cashed out.

I shipped out a pair on friday to cali and it got there on tues
It takes 2 days to get to NJ for me and then takes like another 3 days to get verified

I shipped out a pair on friday to cali and it got there on tues
It takes 2 days to get to NJ for me and then takes like another 3 days to get verified
I shipped to cali on Friday also (though it was later in the day) and it just delivered today. you were right though, they just cashed me out a few minutes ago

Sold a pair on Saturday, shipped on monday got there and confirmed on tuesday...If thier nj office is that backed up they need to close off shipping to them.

I'm going to be waiting a while for payout

If they close out shipping to NJ, then everything will be going to their Cali warehouse and the backup will be happening in Cali, so why would they do that? That’s the reason why NJ is so backed up, because of the Cali warehouse closing for a week. As soon as they catch up it’ll be back to normal. I’m sure they got their employees working OT in NJ to make it up.

Well I wasn’t expecting a response.....
8E5AFD7D-7E38-4D74-BAF3-3D80AF0E1DAE.jpeg

My pair that arrived on Monday to the NJ warehouse just got verified now
I was starting to get worried

My pair that arrived on Monday to the NJ warehouse just got verified now
I was starting to get worried
Im still waiting smh. I didn’t know if items got verified on the weekend but I guess they do. Hope I get some luck.

I bought a second pair of Syracuse Dunk Lows on 4/5 and they have yet to ship. I used the instant ship option too.

I bought a second pair of Syracuse Dunk Lows on 4/5 and they have yet to ship. I used the instant ship option too.
You should message them and cancel since you’re paying more for that option and they didn’t ship it the next day. Usually instant ship comes from Flight club and they’re prob not open.

Got a GOAT email saying my box was badly damaged? WTF the box was perfectly fine when I shipped. The hell is going on over there?

Goat trash man, my sold item says decision pending

why not ducking email me and tell me what the issue is? Trash

sent brand new shoes dead stock, correct size and immaculate box

Sold some shoes on 4/12 and they were delivered to the CA location on 4/15. Still waiting for authentication. Ebay is probably the best place to sell right now.

Sold some shoes on 4/12 and they were delivered to the CA location on 4/15. Still waiting for authentication. Ebay is probably the best place to sell right now.
Fontana CA? Had a pair shipped 4/15 and authenticated 4/16.. Just sent another pair off this morning so I'll see how that goes

Sold one pair over the weekend. Shipped yesterday and it’s going to Fontana too. Is this a new warehouse? Usually goes to Culver City.

Officially done with GOAT.

send them a designed shoe that is 10.5US

basically canceled my sale telling me they’re a size 10 when I know the damn size they are considering I bought them and know the size chart.

garbage *** app. Soon as these sell if ever, having my account deleted. Absolutely garbage

To update my shoes just got authenticated. Took a week from when GOAT received them.

damn a week ?

That’s how flooded they are right now
the only person that’s winning in this With the coronavirus going on is Stockx or goat
not the seller or the buyer

Back
Top Bottom