GOAT APP legit?

Sent shoes in to NJ and my first to CA, UPS delivered to NJ this Tuesday and CA last Thursday. Both were authenticated this morning.

Last edited:
Sold 3 pairs, 2 were delivered to GOAT Tues 4/21, 1 was delivered to GOAT Mon 4/20 (all to Fontana). Just got authentication on one of the shoes from 4/21, so took about 2.5 days.

The one I sold over the weekend was delivered yesterday. Not expecting them to authenticate till Friday.

Delivered on 4/23 and just got authenticated today. Not bad for turnaround time. Also, I'm a bit surprised they're working on Sunday

Mine was delivered on the 22nd, still hasn’t been authenticated.

i have a used pair delivered on the 16th and a new pair delivered on the 18th to Fontana and neither have been authenticated lol.
i also bought a pair of court purple 1s that were delivered a few days ago. I don’t expect to have those anytime soon. Not like I have anywhere to wear them right now...

Officially done with GOAT.

send them a designed shoe that is 10.5US

basically canceled my sale telling me they’re a size 10 when I know the damn size they are considering I bought them and know the size chart.

garbage *** app. Soon as these sell if ever, having my account deleted. Absolutely garbage
I’ve had that issue before. You gotta learn their size chart and system to avoid that bs. I’ve lost out on $500 sales cuz of that bs had to get over on them to get my money back

The reason pairs are going to Fontana is because the Culver City facility is closed. If you look into their section about COVID-19 they state the Culver City facility is closed, so that is probably why they are taking longer. I purchased a pair on the 17th. Seller shipped next day, pair barely shipped today.

Mine got authenticated today. I shipped to the Fontana location and it was delivered last Wednesday.

Is there a way to check price history of my listings on GOAT? I ask because I got a notification today that my item sold for much lower than I recall listing it.
I suspect there's a glitch, or worse, some guy working there edited the price.

I paid $250 for these shoes so no way I'm selling them for $240 ($210 after fees).

And I have another similar pair in a diff size still listed at $280 on GOAT. I also have these same 2 pairs listed on StockX at $280.

Whew!
Just got cashed out on a pair that’s been sitting at Fontana CA since 4/21
Was thinking about contacting them today to see what’s up
But I’m glad it got verified

Got a GOAT email saying my box was badly damaged? WTF the box was perfectly fine when I shipped. The hell is going on over there?
Got the same today, made dozens of sales over the years with no such problem before. I always pack the shoes very well with padding, etc..
Must of been damaged by ups or at goat. They didn’t include any pictures, just said “box badly damaged”? Contacted Goat.

Yeah i was getting worried
Looks like they are backed up like crazy
Last few pairs only took around 3-4 days to get verified after arriving at the warehouse
I got a pair that just arrived at the NJ warehouse today
Let's see how long it takes
I understand it's gonna take more time to process orders

Had a sold used pair delivered to Fontana, CA on April 15th and just received my payout yesterday.

I usually ship to the NJ warehouse, everything seems to be 1-3 business days for payout since last week for this location.

Forgot to press shipped on two of my orders and they got cancelled just now :smh:
man I hate this stupid app now I’m at 78 score at a horrible time

Back
Top Bottom