GOAT APP legit?

I just shared and deleted. Ended up with 1100 tickets...looked down the list to see if I could get more entries but don't think I'd qualify.

Also noticed that the Skunks were a size 9. Could always resell it if I hit.

Put all my entries on a pair of Origin Story 1s. You can cheat the system by just entering 1 entry on each raffle, share the posts and gain 150 tickets.

Not going to bother though, too much effort.

I just dump all my tickets on 1 item for the hell of it. Between here and FB groups I never seen anybody win nuttin and a couple dudes on FB have 5 figure tickets.

Trying to see if anyone else has run into this issue before.

I have a shoe in my wants list that isn't currently listed in the used section. The price was dropped about $20 from when I added it and I can still purchase and see the pics as well.

Just curious to if the shoes are still available.

First time seeing this. What does this usually mean?
Screenshot_20211126-165425_GOAT.jpg

Put like 7500 tickets on the Dior 1s...put a few on other stuff. Not expecting anything of course lol

I forget who it was but I coulda sworn someone on NT won some kobes or somethin from the GOAT BF thing a few years ago

Just bought my wife’s pair of those photon dust dunks on GOAT last night & they are saying already arrived at the facility for verification.
What!? I swear this has been talked about before but how? I emailed them out of curiosity but I’m guessing it’s eaither the seller had them in their locker instead of actually having them in hand. That’s the only explanation I can think of that makes sense.
EDIT: They are now marked as “Authenticated” less than 9 hours after purchase….
Now that I think of it there was a “Instant Ship/Already verified pair that was either removed or increased the price because another pair in the sz didn’t sell. Wondering if GOAT has pairs doubled posted for regular price and “instant ship” priced higher but is the same shoe?

Last edited:
Got this response from GOAT regarding the instant verification of the shoes I bought hours before:
D9E3ECE3-BDE6-4384-9DD1-98A4448492C0.jpeg

So they just trust other stores/boutiques that have shoes for sale that they are also legit right off the rip?! That seem sus that they aren’t going to do another verification at the facility…
IDK what y’all think? I’m prolly overreacting…

Got this response from GOAT regarding the instant verification of the shoes I bought hours before:
D9E3ECE3-BDE6-4384-9DD1-98A4448492C0.jpeg

So they just trust other stores/boutiques that have shoes for sale that they are also legit right off the rip?! That seem sus that they aren’t going to do another verification at the facility…
IDK what y’all think? I’m prolly overreacting…
They're part owned by FTL, they prolly just drop ship part of store stock. plenty of stores backdoor product with them too so it's not far fetched. They will inspect them when dropped off for consignment.

Yeah, I mean I guess that makes sense but I don't know how to feel about random boutiques legit checking sneakers with no risk. Even if I was to claim they were fake and send back to GOAT I'd only receive credit for them. Idk just seems weird but I guess it is what it is.

Got a response from GOAT…
They claim person dropped it off at one of their drop locations so I suppose that’s what happen. Just odd to have it authenticated in less than 12 hours.

GOAT :

I have messaged on 2 occasions to tell them that some pairs of USED Nike Yeezy 2 SP Red October were fakes. They responded by saying that they receive THOUSANDS of shoes to list and sometimes fake pairs make their way onto their website.

However, surely when they list a pair of shoes for US$11,291.12 they MUST at the very least look at the OBVIOUS and that being the size tag on the shoes. Its all there in black and white (literally). The only thing right about the size tag is the model number… but production date 2011 ? The shoes were made in 2013 released in 2014. A quick search on the UPC shows that the code is for Nike Yeezy Solar Red size 12, not Red October size 10.

GOAT said that all their shoes pass through strict authentication…. but at USD11,291 they cut is also huge. Shoes comes in, looks good, you have paid USD11,291, and anyone with that kind of money to spend will probably not know a fake one to a real one, and trust fully the authentication service of goat.

I told them that I have in their interest took time to report to them about the fake Yeezy on their site. A month on, no one has reviewed the other fake yeezy that they have “Digitally Authenticated “. Either they didnt care or they know but the money is too good so they turn a blind eye.

I also told them that in future I wont write to them anymore, but will submit my findings on an open forum. Perhaps this will make some positive changes to their processes to stop fakes being legitimised via their forum.
Fake Yeezy on Goat.jpg

GOAT has sz 9.5 OG OW Prestos for sale...
They NEVER made half sizes for that shoe..... yet they let people list them. Makes you wonder...

GOAT has sz 9.5 OG OW Prestos for sale...
They NEVER made half sizes for that shoe..... yet they let people list them. Makes you wonder...

Honestly, I see fake shoes get listed on GOAT from time to time & I don't think they have anyone check to remove fake listings as they pride themselves in authenticating/checking "only" when a transaction is created and the shoes get to them to be verified.

PO

Do you guys trust the pre-verified if you're getting the shoe new instead of used, especially if it's a hyped shoe released a couple years ago? Or would you rather just have it freashly shipped to GOAT to be verified? Yes i'm paranoid :lol: Never used the app before.

Also, they dont even tell you whether the regular-priced shoes are in fact in a locker & already verified so that extra money is just for people willing to waste money IMO.
Multiple times I buy the regular-priced shoe & its instantly verified because it is already at a facility.

Sending a pair of shoes off to GOAT, one of the shoes is not "factory laced".
Will that be a problem?

PO

Back
Top Bottom