God of War III | The Official Thread of Kratos Wants Blood & Vengence | It's OUT!

Just defeated Hades, probably the sickest boss fight ever in videogame history
eek.gif
eek.gif

Finished the game last night...still in shock.

Started on Titan & it was probably the best 13 hours spent PERIOD.. The level intensity is unlike anything else I've played.. Waay better than Uncharted 2 even..Gonna play a couple times more (Chaos) to get remaining trophies & such..Oh & did anyone receive their codes yet? Waiting on my skin from Gamestop...

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Just defeated Hades, probably the sickest boss fight ever in videogame history
eek.gif
eek.gif

I enjoyed defeating Hades on Titan too!
pimp.gif

PO

Originally Posted by AgentArenas

Originally Posted by RKO2004

The 50 percent bonus is still going on? Damnit. I want to get rid of MW2 and Forza, I coulda used that to buy GOW3 instead of buying it at best buy.

It would have saved you $40 or more.
Im aware, which is why Im pissed
laugh.gif
. I woulda gotten like 35 for MW2 and 20ish for Forza. I was just hesitant because I didnt want to deal with the mall compared to just walking in best buy, and I thought the promo was over. Whats good that just came out... Bad Company 2 or Bioshock 2?

Guesstimate on how much Id get for Heavy Rain?
Should get you AT LEAST $40. Game just dropped. Knowing gamestop though, $25 and they will flip it for $55
sick.gif

The 50 percent bonus is still going on? Damnit. I want to get rid of MW2 and Forza, I coulda used that to buy GOW3 instead of buying it at best buy.

It would have saved you $40 or more.
Im aware, which is why Im pissed
laugh.gif
. I woulda gotten like 35 for MW2 and 20ish for Forza. I was just hesitant because I didnt want to deal with the mall compared to just walking in best buy, and I thought the promo was over. Whats good that just came out... Bad Company 2 or Bioshock 2?

Guesstimate on how much Id get for Heavy Rain?
Should get you AT LEAST $40. Game just dropped. Knowing gamestop though, $25 and they will flip it for $55
sick.gif
If they're still doing the 50%, I should get around 35-40 I hope... Gamestop is probably giving mad low money for it since a lot of people are trading in. Still, I better get 40ish for that and 35 for MW2 (Which is sealed.. long story but I beat the game and have a sealed copy, so Im just going to trade it in) , and Ill just get Mass Effect 2 with the credit.

Everyone please refrain from posting thoughts or impressions without using the "spoiler +" icon.
Some of us are still playing! Thanks.

PO

im playing on titan as my first run have all the gorgon eyes and feathers and only six hours in

how far im i from finishing the game ?

Spoiler [+]
im up to were you leave Pandora in the labyrinth and jump down dodging the fire balls

for the people who cant find the gorgon eyes and feathers or the horns, if you come around areas that are glowing

with firefly's and a some sort of haziness use heilos head to uncover the treasure   

It's crazy how graphically this game looks, even the demo outshines most PS3 games and Sony Santa Monica eclipsed it with the retail version. Amazing.

I copped the GOW Collection and 3 because I never played the first two and I figured after I beat 3 I would wanna play the first two.

So I popped in the collection and started playing 1 just to see how bad the graphics were and now I'm halfway through the game. *%*+ is addictive and I'm only playing the first one.

Real talk, I'm amazed at how well the graphics are holding up after all these years. I'll probably finish 1 by Sunday and hopefully 2 by next week and I'll start 3 after vacation.

Originally Posted by SneakerPro

I copped the GOW Collection and 3 because I never played the first two and I figured after I beat 3 I would wanna play the first two.

So I popped in the collection and started playing 1 just to see how bad the graphics were and now I'm halfway through the game. *%*+ is addictive and I'm only playing the first one.

Real talk, I'm amazed at how well the graphics are holding up after all these years. I'll probably finish 1 by Sunday and hopefully 2 by next week and I'll start 3 after vacation.
The whole remastered in HD is what makes the graphics look really good despite their age. The original versions look nothing like that as overall smoothness.

Originally Posted by ThaT Dude173

for those of u who finished the game..

Spoiler [+]
  [color= rgb(0, 0, 0)]im stuck where u descend to break the chain, im fighting the cerberus and those goat looking thing with the spears,  how the hell u kill these things?   ive died at least 100 times during this game and 80 of them have been at this point, some strategy would be appreciated it[/color]
Spoiler [+]
Ok. I had this problem too. What I did was fight the cerberus as normal, when the Goat thing comes out pull out the hades hooks chains thing then go to the menu and pick the Gorgon soul. Use the Gorgon to turn the goat into stone and break him. Rinse and repeat for anymore goat creatures.

I'm only 3 or 4 hours in to the game, but this #%@% is @%#!*** nuts
eek.gif
pimp.gif
Glad they added more stuff into the game where the demo was set, too.

Originally Posted by Noskey

eek.gif
pimp.gif

Man they almost completely changed that area. That thing with Helios was ingenious!

Originally Posted by sole vintage

the only thing i didn't like enjoy about the game is they just forgot about the other titans

The gods took most of them out in very beginning of the game.

Originally Posted by Speedy0990

the only thing i didn't like enjoy about the game is they just forgot about the other titans

that's weak i wanted to fight the lighting one 

Originally Posted by Speedy0990

that's weak i wanted to fight the lighting one 
Poseidon was working the other Titans while you was fighting that one tentacle/horse thing

I'm glad I rented this %@@$ from Gamefly instead of buying it. The game and story is great, but this %@@$ has ZERO replay value imo.

Originally Posted by JordanHead2

I'm glad I rented this %#$@ from Gamefly instead of buying it. The game and story is great, but this %#$@ has ZERO replay value imo.

Yeah that's where gamefly comes in handy.

Originally Posted by Lex Starks

Poseidon is kicking my %%%.
smh.gif
I've spent almost an hour on that segment alone.

What difficulty are you playing at?  I've beaten all the bosses on 2-5 tries. (I'm at the point where I have to find pandora), I'm playing God mode BTW.  It seems a little to easy killing the enemies.  I just hate the jumping part and climbing parts...is it just me or the controls are a little sticky and not as responsive as I want to be.  I even un-DSed White controller for this game. 
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by FallenGodofWar

Originally Posted by Noskey

eek.gif
pimp.gif

Man they almost completely changed that area. That thing with Helios was ingenious!
QFT.

Back
Top Bottom