God of War III | The Official Thread of Kratos Wants Blood & Vengence | It's OUT!

Just finished the game. What an amazing finish!!!
pimp.gif
eek.gif

I'll reserve my thoughts about the ending until more members have finished it.

PO

^Whoa, I haven't seen you in awhile PO...where you been? Yeah ending is GREAT.

Spoiler [+]
Did you keep hitting "O" for a while too at the end:lol:
~

^^
I've been in around! Mainly in SS & General! Not enticed to be the information provider in Nike/JB sections anymore.
ohwell.gif

If you didn't notice, a majority of the posts in this thread are mine!
laugh.gif

In regards to your message, I did! I thought the game froze up on me or something!
roll.gif

Also, if anyone has extra DLC to share, please shoot me a PM! I really want to play the Challenge of Exiles! Thanks!

PO

^ PO, IheartBoost had an extra skin from Gamestop I believe, but I believe neither one of us received the e-mail SMH.~

How are ya'll beating Hades? He keeps kicking my +++.

I'm up to the part where he shoots ghosts at you. How long do I have to fight him for?

lex when discussing details within the game use this
Spoiler [+]

some of us havent played the game yet, thx in advance

finally get to play it this sat.

Got my platinum trophy tonight!!
pimp.gif

Anyone see the website next to it? Wonder what it pertains too....

PO

^ It just shows the ocean with the storm and a meter bar in the top right hand corner...that's filling up.~

^^
I know. But I'm wondering if it fills up based on the amount of users who receive a Platinum trophy.
Is it referencing a future PSP/PS3 game? That is what I''m questioning.

PO

^ Oh, sorry....yeah, most people think that it fills when people achieve the Platinum trophy. As for reference, it's likely for the PSP game.~

i managed to do this while replaying the game today

Spoiler [+]
ibm45d.jpg

having Poseidon's Conch Shell  comes in handy   
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ThaT Dude173

Spoiler [+]
ibm45d.jpg

laugh.gif
first i was like
eek.gif
then i read what you wrote nice... after i finish this chaos run, i plan on murkin everything (especially this friggin scorpion)  with all the items...

three GOWs three platinums for me now... just have to finish Chaos mode, and the Challenges of Exile (anybody got any tips for 'Switch Blade' and "Hades kids 2"?

finished it last night. never played a GoW game except for an hour of gow2. i did some reading about the story and still had a good time playing it.

mini review -
Spoiler [+]
the beginning and end were pretty epic, but it felt like it fell off hard at a few spots and didn't really pick back up til the whole pandora's box scene towards the end.

some parts looked
eek.gif
and other parts looked kinda bland. game was enjoyable though. i wish the controls were a little tighter and that the combat was more intricate or flexible like in bayonetta.

after the credits rolled, was there anything significant that i may have missed in that cllip? it looks like the tornados were dying down, but i didn't notice anything else.

The challenges are so damn difficult
mad.gif
. I dont know how the expect us to kill everyone without weapons in 75 seconds .
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by DimondJ15

Originally Posted by ThaT Dude173

Spoiler [+]
ibm45d.jpg

laugh.gif
first i was like
eek.gif
then i read what you wrote nice... after i finish this chaos run, i plan on murkin everything (especially this friggin scorpion)  with all the items...

three GOWs three platinums for me now... just have to finish Chaos mode, and the Challenges of Exile (anybody got any tips for 'Switch Blade' and "Hades kids 2"?
I don't think Chaos mode gets you a trophy...The last secret one is beating the maze without dying or falling is called aMAZEd

EDIT: 

Here's the list on Achievement Hunter.com

http://achievementhunter.com/games/godofwar3/?platform=2

Back
Top Bottom