Goin to Taco Bell. Whats your order?

Mexican pizza
Dbl decker
Enchirito

Is all I would get. They took away all 3. (Brought back 1)

Mexican Pizza wasn’t that great the few times I tried it back in the day.

Chalupas and Gorditas is where it’s at. Plus $1 menu.

Nothing ever told me to get a Mexican pizza. I never even knew what it looked like until it was discontinued.

-2 burrito supremes no meat (refried beans instead)
-1 chalupa supreme same no meat refried beans
-12 hot sauce packets

used to be easier when they had 7-layer burritos + baja chalupas. This customization step i need to take irks me and my total is always like $12.

TB does great with marketing. Think it was doja cat or someone famous who tweeted to bring the mex pizza back and waalaa..

Only 1 limit mex pizza and I had to go to 2 locations due to shortage. It was terrible. The cheesey chalupa was on hit

-2 burrito supremes no meat (refried beans instead)
-1 chalupa supreme same no meat refried beans
-12 hot sauce packets

used to be easier when they had 7-layer burritos + baja chalupas. This customization step i need to take irks me and my total is always like $12.
12 hot sauce packets? The food is too small for all that no? :lol:

I do remember Taco Bell giving huge handfuls of sauce tho. They was the anti McDonald’s in that regard

0CE569D1-935F-491C-9F2D-986BED171CF9.jpeg
1654124174835.jpeg

Taco Bell can’t get right… get rid of one your most popular items… then are shocked when you realize that it’s popular? Like, what’re they doing?

Randomly decided to try TB for breakfast the other day
Got a breakfast burrito with bacon and a sausage crunch wrap
They were both pretty trash tbh :lol: but I’m not a Taco Bell guy

12 hot sauce packets? The food is too small for all that no? :lol:

I do remember Taco Bell giving huge handfuls of sauce tho. They was the anti McDonald’s in that regard
Yea the Taco Bell workers throw 2 handfuls of sauces in the bag no matter the order…Then if you ask for extra sauce they hit you with like 12 more :lol: :pimp:

Need to try that new Brisk tea. My brother bought the Mexican pizza last week. It's ok, I really don't like tb's refried beans though. Weird how they run out of ingredients for it, it's stuff all the other menu items have.

tried out the Mexican pizza since I had an offer in the app to get it for free (no purchase required) and I left my lunch on the kitchen counter when leaving for work in the morning 🤷‍♂️

super-meh-suparman.gif

probably gonna hit up Taco Bell for lunch today since I had no leftovers to bring and I used my weekly free fried coupon for BK yesterday when getting my famous $1.37 meal

have on offer for some kind of free brisk sparkling ice tea so I'll try it...otherwise I'll probably just hit the value menu unless someone has a recommendation outside of the Mexican pizza

Back
Top Bottom