Goin to Taco Bell. Whats your order?

Had the breakfast burrito box a few days back and the burrito did not disappoint. For only $7 after tax for a burrito, two cinnabon bites, hash brown and coffee it was a really good deal. Though the hash brown wasn't great, not as good as MCD's IMO, the cinnabon bites were hittin though.

Those cinnabon donut holes are elite, better than anything at dunkin donuts besides the blueberry donut.

Taco Bell taught me that tacos/burritos have to be consumed on the spot, leftovers is not a option. I like to dress mine up with sour cream, lettuce, tomatoes, guac, etc… Fresh ingredients like that can’t be reheated and still taste good. Plus Taco Bell $1 burritos turn to brick if you pass out and come back to it later.

Taco Bell taught me that tacos/burritos have to be consumed on the spot, leftovers is not a option. I like to dress mine up with sour cream, lettuce, tomatoes, guac, etc… Fresh ingredients like that can’t be reheated and still taste good. Plus Taco Bell $1 burritos turn to brick if you pass out and come back to it later.
I had some tacos for dinner that were likely about 4-5 hours old from a leftover taco box and them thangs were soggy as hell. Definitely gotta consume them within the hour I'd say.

nah, brah...

1656512631130.png

sharp cheddar & parmesan combo

I was thinking about trying the $2 burrito they added to the cravings menu but the Taco Bell close to my work has been skimping everything so **** that

will try at a different one

Back
Top Bottom