Goin to Taco Bell. Whats your order?

Randomly decided to try TB for breakfast the other day
Got a breakfast burrito with bacon and a sausage crunch wrap
They were both pretty trash tbh :lol: but I’m not a Taco Bell guy
Yup def don't sound like a TB guy, the breakfast crunch wrap with bacon is fire to me lol.

Been meaning to try the breakfast burrito $5 box which seems like a great deal. There's some bougie bagel spot near me that wants $15 for one whole breakfast burrito. They claim it's half lb in volume but yea think I'll pass at that price haha.

Steak am crunchwrap. They used to have a california crunchwrap too, that was pretty good. Not sure if they still sell or not though.

Three chalupas for dinner.
E70EA292-FB0D-4461-B5EC-FE44242521B7.jpeg

I tried the Mexican Pizza to see what the fuss was about

It was both, not as bad as I expected, and not as good as I expected for people to want it back on the menu

The Mexican pizza has the same ingredients as most of the other taco bell items but I guess people like how it's assembled. Something I tried recently and really liked was the potato taco on the value menu. The potatoes were crispy and well seasoned, good AF.

Tried that new Brisk Sparkling Dragon Paradise Iced Tea. Was pretty good, tasted like a mild grape soda. Kinda wish it was a soda, would’ve been better.

I tried it too cause I had an offer in the app to redeem for free...no need to get it again

glad they brought cherry back for the frozen drinks...I'll sometimes hit up happy hour w/ my kids

like shogun shogun said, the mexican pizza is the same ****, just laid flat and stacked. i have no idea why it’s been so hype. there were some super long lines at the taco bell here. my kids wanted some tb the other day and there was no line so we zipped in and now i know why it was empty…

241A2B11-1610-461B-B8DC-310E12908F13.jpeg

so dumb. whole island has no mexican pizza i guess cause there’s no flat taco shells? just order a damn regular taco. same damn thing. thank goodness my kids didn’t want that ****.

The marketing is kinda dope, no? The people who actually missed it will cop and those who haven't tried it will cop on fomo alone.

Im starting to get addicted to Taco Bell which is not good lol… the funny thing is I got my parents up on it and they like it too… its my replacement for cheap eats instead of Mcdonalds since it comes out cheaper at $5.50…I usually get the cravings box 1 chalupa, 1 five layer burrito no beans, chips and cheese and diet pepsi but usually swap with baja blast 0…

Back
Top Bottom