Going Back To Cali vol. NY Hold This L

Going to LA Dec 4-7 (thurs-Sunday) ...I'm from the Heights...What should I do , where should I go ?....First time in LA

In before megatron

Anything specific you trying to do out here, place your tryin to check out and what have you though.

Bring me a nutcracker and some bottle waitress chick from lucky 7's or casa mofono that can't make a mixed drink to save her life though :lol:

Go to an In-N-Out and report back. Cali people hype that place to no end. My brothers going to Cali this weekend and I told him he has to bring me back some so I can see what the hype is about.

In before megatron

Anything specific you trying to do out here, place your tryin to check out and what have you though.

Bring me a nutcracker and some bottle waitress chick from lucky 7's or casa mofono that can't make a mixed drink to save her life though :lol:
Just wanna have a good time ...hopin ya can put me on to some must see/must do spots

Go east on the 105, exit Compton ave going north, find closest Liq and hop out wearing all blue with some blue tezes on.

Go to an In-N-Out and report back. Cali people hype that place to no end. My brothers going to Cali this weekend and I told him he has to bring me back some so I can see what the hype is about.

It's not going to taste good.

I'm from NYC and go to Cali every quarter for work.

In N Out is good, but I one time bought it to take on a flight with me back to NY and it didn't taste good heated up.

It is banging though for fast food coming off the grille.

My boy took me to this spot close to where he lives in the valley and they use Hawaiian Rolls for their buns.

I forgot the name of the spot, but they make your burger or hot dog to order with all different types of toppings including a egg... was pleasantly surprised.

I also tried the Hobbit burgers and they were alright but I still think In N Out is better I guess because of their secret animal style and spread/sauce.

GO TO THE GRIDDLE CAFE
Breakfast is :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:
And eggslut is :pimp: to
Hit up magic mountain
Or Disneyland/California adventure
World of color and fantasmic will change ur life forever

Also hit up Krispy Kreme
***** on them nasty looking dunkin donuts
Go when the hot sign is on
Don't forget to check out roscos chicken and waffles
And universal studios is a dope chill day
Ooooh and go to the fashion district "the alley"
Whenever I head down I usually buy a baby turtle or 2 or a baby rabbit
2 $10 is a good deal
Also can buy an African baby Grey parrot for like $600
Dumb cheap
Oh clothes knock offs and real
As well as electronics
Them street hotdogs wrapped in bacon though are too damn good

I'm NY to the core. In N Out is pretty ******* good.

Griddle Cafe is dope but the lines are crazy unless you roll solo/2 and sit at "the bar".

Roscoe's :smokin

Last edited:
Also the secret spread sauce is just thousand island at in n out
I just get cheese fries when I hit in n out no onions or spread
Also usually get a 3x3 which is 3 patties and 3 cheeses

I'm NY to the core. In N Out is pretty ******* good.

Griddle Cafe is dope but the lines are crazy unless you roll solo/2 and sit at "the bar".
Bruh I tasted their French toast and was in heaven
Never knew French toast could be made in so many ways
My girl had the Nutella stuffed French toast
Maaaaaaaaaaan that place is the ******* truth

^^^^^ he ain't lyin
For a GREAT breakfast go there
After a night of drinking the morning hangover go to roscos

My food list so far:

Roscoes
In N Out
Egg ****
Krispy Kreme
Griddle Cafe
Waffles de Leige
El Pollo loco

In N Out is so overrated.
Menu has like two things on it (Idgaf about the stupid secret menu).

Once I had my burger...yeah it was cool but way too hyped for no reason.
I've had burgers from diners with C inspection grades that serve better burgers than In N Out.

Im sorry, but that "street harassment" vid deaded the whole NY vs Cali debate.

NY, just be proud and shut the hell up.

Last edited:
leftovers rarely taste good

In N Out is so overrated.
Menu has like two things on it (Idgaf about the stupid secret menu).

Once I had my burger...yeah it was cool but way too hyped for no reason.
I've had burgers from diners with C inspection grades that serve better burgers than In N Out.

If the last line of this response wasn't a clear indication that you should ignore this man, just take it from me and go to In N Out and try it for yourself.

Back
Top Bottom