Going for walks is dope.

Joined Jan 30, 2008
I don't see how anyone could have a bad day if they went for a walk prior. It's guaranteed to boost your mood.

Find a nature trail near you and take advantage.

Joined Feb 3, 2010
Originally Posted by ERASCISM

I don't see how anyone could have a bad day if they went for a walk prior. It's guaranteed to boost your mood.

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]And someone will be taking advantage of you.
[/color]

Joined Jun 11, 2008
when the sun is going down/at night it's cool too. You start thinking about life and how good it feels just to be alive

Joined Apr 2, 2004
I do it all the time when the weather's nice.

Cig + music = inner peace

Here's a map of the park near my crib, 525 acres :

Joined Apr 11, 2002

This looks like a path to rape.

Joined Jul 4, 2007
Originally Posted by Frische Produkte

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]And someone will be taking advantage of you.
[/color]
yeah word to that chelsea king thread

Joined Dec 26, 2009
Originally Posted by georgehimself

word to walking around, especially if you live in a diverse metropolitan neighborhood...ive seen some of the funniest things and saddest all within blocks of my house

Joined Nov 29, 2004
Originally Posted by georgehimself

Joined Dec 26, 2007
It's guaranteed to get you raped or murdered...never walk alone with music! Someone is probably watching you!

Joined Feb 3, 2006
It really is relaxing...

Another thing is when you're in a grocery store looking for stuff like bread, cereal, milk and other things...
Sounds stupid, but it's

Joined Jan 17, 2006
Man yall suck!!!!!!!

Making me miss Hawaii, and how the family used to light fire sticks on the beach in the middle of the night. And we would all just tell jokes or cuddle with our love ones!

The beach was practically our backyard! Waking up in 6 in the morning to hear the sun rise and catch the glimpse of the pink/orange/purple sky, and open the sliding door so you're dogs can come running out to the sand.

Joined Nov 20, 2008
I need this snow to melt. Those pics of Hawaii are killing me. Nothing like a nice walk to relax the mind and body.

Joined Sep 28, 2004
just dont go alone.. i cant even keep count of the times Ive seen some creepy stuff out there.

you feel safe out there but its almost worse than the inner city

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now