Going to Atlanta for 2 1/2 days....Any ATL NT'er help on what to do while there?

Yea man, cuz is a buster but he's a good dude. I try to give him guidance but all he wants to do is smoke weed, plant in his garden, and stalk me on NT.

Love the kid though. My brother is 20....you guys think I can slip the bouncer a $20 to get him in?

Nah. Most places in the A don't play that. They're not about to lose their businesses, some of which generates millions, for a kid with an extra $20.

honestly ive never been carded for entrance into clubs of that nature . atl folks yall remember jazzie t's 

Every time I ever hit Onyx I got carded.

You might be able to slide through if you're rolling with a crowd and dudes are trying to get that money up off of you.

SInce this is a atl thread, anybody know of some good places to live in fulton county? got a potential job lined up its downtown i just hope the commute isnt :x

im from ga but only been to atl 4 times in my life

I say you can live up like Alpharetta or Buckhead area but that commute off GA 400 is crazy. Also, I like the Cascade & Camp Creek depending on what side you stay on. Real nice houses & apartments

O i already know **** goes down out there and Decatur etc, i was up n down Memorial daily when i was living in ATL...just saying depending on where you coming from that is the burbs, **** still gets real in suburbs so it dont really matter

Lol I grew up off Rockbridge and Hambrick, behind the Chevron

Lol stone mountain got bad when they tore down projects during the Olympics and moved people out the city and banks were giving everyone a home loan.

Last edited:
Tin Lizzys

Gladys Knight's Chicken & Waffles

GA Aquarium

Opera Thursday

Reign or Mansion (if you bout some ratchet life) on Friday

Compound on Saturday

As far as strip clubs go.. my personal favorite is FOLLIES!
pimp.gif

Lol I grew up off Rockbridge and Hambrick, behind the Chevron

Lol stone mountain got bad when they tore down projects during the Olympics and moved people out the city and banks were giving everyone a home loan.

Highland run , polo club, jockey club, sherman town, Scottsdale , central drive were where I was at during high school , so hood all people cared about was a grill, smoke and their box Chevy or cutlass lol

OH! U might HAVE to check out
Mrs. Annes for the Ghetto Burger.
Supposedly the best burger ever,
but keep in mind her attitude is 1940's
freed slave. So ur paying for the experience.

Yea man, cuz is a buster but he's a good dude. I try to give him guidance but all he wants to do is smoke weed, plant in his garden, and stalk me on NT.

Love the kid though. My brother is 20....you guys think I can slip the bouncer a $20 to get him in?
dude gonna look like this in the club 

I say you can live up like Alpharetta or Buckhead area but that commute off GA 400 is crazy. Also, I like the Cascade & Camp Creek depending on what side you stay on. Real nice houses & apartments
Before they built it up tho 
mean.gif
sick.gif
 Lifeguards servin/smokin at the pool when they suppose to be watching us..

Hell yeah Camp Creek was hood before they built it up. Still is get off on 285 bust that right straight to East Point

Also if your cousin is an introvert mjq may be his speed , along with twisted taco it's a lot of corporate yambs there on weekend nights

Dude said Jazzie Ts!! lmao, I used to live right across the street on Bobolink dr. Always wanted to go in there...but i was to young

ATL folks. I'll be in town tomorrow night for work. What are some good options for a Thursday evening. I'll be traveling alone and will have a car. Down to meet up with some of yall.

ATL folks. I'll be in town tomorrow night for work. What are some good options for a Thursday evening. I'll be traveling alone and will have a car. Down to meet up with some of yall.
Hit up Twist in front of Phipps Plaza.  Thursday night is the best night to go imo it's crackin but not od like on fri. and sat.

A lot of bodies that are very pleasing to the eye runnin through that piece.
pimp.gif

Hit up Twist in front of Phipps Plaza.  Thursday night is the best night to go imo it's crackin but not od like on fri. and sat.

A lot of bodies that are very pleasing to the eye runnin through that piece.
pimp.gif
cosign on Twist, that was the spot for me and 1 of my former clients.  Lota the urban models like going there too so if u wanna holla at 1 thats a good spot for u to do it at

Does Opera still pop off on Thursdays?

I would hit up Twist and then do Opera in midtown

Back
Top Bottom