Going to church UNAPPRETIATION

I don't go to church as of now. But
laugh.gif
@ people complaining about the time when you know you spend more time fapping
laugh.gif

I enjoy not going to church. I don't see the point, if I don't even believe the crap they are saying.

Exactly , it's like they're forcing me to ask him to forgive me for my sins .

Why if last week I asked him & you told me he forgave me ?

Why the hell am I going to keep asking this man the same *@*% every week ?

Get the $*%% outta here with that .

It's like sitting through a Pokemon convention & they're trying to convince me that the characters are alive & breathing .

As many "unappreciation" threads we've had around here I can't believe you misspelled it. Of course i'm not even sure if its really aword.

Originally Posted by saymoregotsole

I think going to church is a noble thing to do once in a while, but some of yall are getting it mixed up with your fate. I doubt God is going to send somebody to Hell just because they didn't go every Sunday imo.

this is true everybody that goes to church doesnt go to praise the lord. trust me some people go just to see what other person is wearing or to holler at somefemales, so just because u aint going to church doesnt mean your going to hell, cause most people go for the wrong reasons.

if your content with god wherever you be at im sure he'll understand.

went to church once this year and before that I only would go when somebody got killed....I need to start back though

I dnt know what religion you practicing but church is what's up. You gotta find a good pastor, first of all. And if you read the bible half as much as youread post on NT you'd see it's alot more interesting than you think.

The best problem ppl have with going to church is they look at church ppl and pastors as god, they hold them to a different standard than other ppl. BUT pplare ppl. Everyone's human and makes mistakes.

All I know is, I'd rather spend my lifetime believing there is a God and finding out there isn't

than

Not believing in him, dying and finding out there is.

That would suck... beyond means

If you guys don't like Church because you flat out just don't believe in it anymore, then don't go.

You can't say all religions are wrong, just because you don't believe in Christianity though.

You should school yourself on all religions before you convince yourself whether or not there is a God and if He should be worshiped.

Originally Posted by Chi ILL

I enjoy not going to church. I don't see the point, if I don't even believe the crap they are saying.

Exactly , it's like they're forcing me to ask him to forgive me for my sins .

Why if last week I asked him & you told me he forgave me ?

Why the hell am I going to keep asking this man the same *@*% every week ?

Get the $*%% outta here with that .

It's like sitting through a Pokemon convention & they're trying to convince me that the characters are alive & breathing .

I'm going to swing at this pitch and guess that you sin weekly like the rest of us. Just a guess though. Ithink I hit a homer.

How can Church be corny?

I haven't been to an actual Mass since the Pope died.

Don't get me started on those who only go on the holidays.

Originally Posted by Dr Spaceman

As many "unappreciation" threads we've had around here I can't believe you misspelled it. Of course i'm not even sure if its really a word.
laugh.gif
really. and it's not but it's accepted here.
if you don't want to go don't.
grin.gif

if you do, go. it's really that simple.
what is the point with these threads, they always go astray.

Back
Top Bottom