Going to Cuba Tomorrow...just wondering...

anyone who been to cuba can give some insight on how tight they are on their end regards to customs?

I am tryna bring my hookah...are they going to be anal about that ****?

any help is appreciated..

They probably wide open ... You know how many dudes go with the Same intention? Don't get caught with locals without passes ... Just saying.

Last edited:
If I get a proper internet connection I will turn this thread into a ...ask a guy in his telly with 4 bad cubans anything... :pimp:

on the reals though everyone telling me don't take your khalil mamoon...they going to question you and give you issues and jail you...i'm not even bagging the tobacco...one of my boys is..

scare tactics?

View media item 1156424
something like that...

IN!

Please post (about):
  • pics
  • journal like entries about various experiences
  • what the women are like
  • what the cops/officials are like
  • prices
  • friendliness of locals (who aren't shop keepers)
Thanks

-Don Adidada

A future visitor of Cuba

Op how u going to Cuba? Im thought Americans can't go o Cuba?

Don't know how true it is but I think Obama lifted that banned when Fidel stepped down or I might be wrong.

You can always go from Mexico to Cuba from my understanding.

I think the only one wrong here is you .... Just saying....

OK buddy. There are no domestic flights to Cuba. To go as an American, you have to fly through Canada or elsewhere in the Carribean and Central America. Americans cannot legally go to Cuba.

OK buddy. There are no domestic flights to Cuba. To go as an American, you have to fly through Canada or elsewhere in the Carribean and Central America. Americans cannot legally go to Cuba.
lol ... Bruh ...

Imma leave this here ....

http://www.nbcnews.com/watch/nbcnews-com/can-americans-legally-travel-to-cuba-317235267587

You obviously don't know what you are talking about .. Legally ... Americans can ...

View media item 1156906

Reactions: wr
I was under the impression you could not fly in from US but guess I learned something. OP I wouldn't even chance bringing your setup with you, can you go without it for a few days?

As a huge Cuban Cigar fanatic, I'm very jealous. I heard it's very safe there and it's like being stuck in the 60's with all the classic cars and buildings. Enjoy some of the finest cigars and rum (but don't buy from people selling on the streets that says they have a brother working in the factory - they're 100% fakes). What's the point of bringing a hookah though? Leave that crap at home and enjoy the best cigars on earth.

some of my family is from Cuba, parts are unsafe but money can get you a lot there. the women there > brazil in all types of ways

Back
Top Bottom