GOING TO HONOLULU HAWAII!! GUNNA POP THE QUESTION! (ADVICE)

Originally Posted by RKO2004

Originally Posted by MOB 650

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

20 years old?

Why end your life?
lol my boyz tell me da same they tell me thers so much (()) OUT ther thats them not me tho
(()) ? Do people ever think about when you're married, its (()) there all the time!
laugh.gif

Oh yeah, how long ya'll been together?
if we just keep our love and trust we will do just fine along the line yes we are young but we are old enough to make our own decisions
grin.gif
Thats it man
smile.gif

we have been going out for 4 yrs this yr so im really happy i noe we are both ment to be with each other!! and i will always love her!!
smile.gif

No one can answer this question besides you both and God. This may sound cliché but you guys are pretty young but it all depends on how strong the relationshipis. Good luck bro, I wish you guys the best. As for Hawaii, it's a beautiful place
pimp.gif

20 years old?

Why end your life?
lol my boyz tell me da same they tell me thers so much (()) OUT ther thats them not me tho
(()) ? Do people ever think about when you're married, its (()) there all the time!
laugh.gif

if we just keep our love and trust we will do just fine along the line yes we are young but we are old enough to make our own decisions
grin.gif
Thats it man
smile.gif

we have been going out for 4 yrs this yr so im really happy i noe we are both ment to be with each other!! and i will always love her!!
smile.gif

Thats great man. Me and my girl have been together off and on for two years. Off for 3 months
laugh.gif
grin.gif
. I REALLY hope you two make it man.

Listen, in the end none of these dudes opinions matter. It's your decision that counts and it's a decision that could possibly change your lifeforever. So just do what YOU think is best, not what someone else says cause it's your life.

20 years old?

Why end your life?
laugh.gif

grin.gif
Thats it man
smile.gif

smile.gif
Thats great man. Me and my girl have been together off and on for two years. Off for 3 months
laugh.gif
grin.gif

thanx bro for ur wishes and i hope u and ur girl go back wit each other and work things out!

20 years old?

Why end your life?
laugh.gif

grin.gif
Thats it man
smile.gif

smile.gif
laugh.gif
grin.gif

thanx bro for ur wishes and i hope u and ur girl go back wit each other and work things out!

Thanks man we've been through a bunch, but I love her like crazy and we are on the right track again
happy.gif

20 years old?

Why end your life?
laugh.gif

grin.gif
Thats it man
smile.gif

smile.gif
laugh.gif
grin.gif

Thanks man we've been through a bunch, but I love her like crazy and we are on the right track again
happy.gif

ther ya go thats what its all about man im happy to hear that!! whens the wedding? lol

So much for MOB.
laugh.gif

Congrats and goodluck. 20 is young.

Not to be negative but id wait till you both have a good job/career AND have a good amount of money saved up.
Have a plan and have money. Where are you gonna live once it happends?

I say 20 is young because I doubt you have everything well put together, unless your/her family has the money.
No reason to struggle if time is all that you need.

20 years old?

Why end your life?
laugh.gif

grin.gif
Thats it man
smile.gif

smile.gif
laugh.gif
grin.gif

happy.gif

ther ya go thats what its all about man im happy to hear that!! whens the wedding? lol
laugh.gif
2012-13 maybe. It seems like that is a long ways off buttime is going quick
embarassed.gif
. Ah that just kinda scared me
laugh.gif
. But hey who knows right?

Hawaii is dope as hell. I am going to Maui then to Oahu late July.

If ya gonna propose you should go to Kauai. Less crowds and more romantic! Good luck my man.

Way too young. I almost did the same.

You're not even old enough to drink legally. Don't get married yet.

first off... congrads.

secondly... I think you are too young or should at least live with her for a year or so first (just my opinion).

to answer your question. there is a spot called "da wig shop" that is right next to the Honolulu Convention Center, a block from Ala Moana Shoppingcenter and right off the Waikiki Strip that will def set you straight as far as your haircut is concerned.

do you know where you want to propose at? I have lived on the island all my life (26 years) and am willing to help out in any way possible if you need adviceon where to pop the big ?

If yall truly in love yall gonna be together regardless of your age. So why wait? None of that being established stuff should matter because she'll be downfor you no matter the circumstances. If this is what you really want then go for it homes. Congrats and I'm hopin yall do well
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom