Going to Liquor store..what to get?

fiji.jpg
pimp.gif

LOL @ the responses. $20 dollars? You cheapass. Gentleman Jack(because I don't drink regular Jack anymore).. Remy VSOP, Grey Goose, maybe some Patron, SomeMascato and reisling for the ladies, maybe some apple pucker( so I can make dem AKAtini's or Cranberry for Deltini's......). What are you gettingliqour for anyway? I hope you're just not sitting around drinking with some dudes......

laugh.gif
@ buy a gram..........

Originally Posted by MayhemMonkey000

Originally Posted by Shaq DIESEL 34

Originally Posted by Club29

smh.gif
@ making threads for the sake of seeing your name on the 'Author' list.

No, not at all actually. Actually seeing what people get and mix to give my self ideas. Idiot.
I mean, you gave yourself a $20 limit and you said no vodka or rum. You're not really giving us that many choices. If you have a BevMo near you they have a dumb amount of sales, just go and look around.

right?
laugh.gif
and IM the idiot.

clown

Originally Posted by SiMPLYDiMPLY

jim beam, k thanks, on the way back drop by the deli and get me a ginger ale to drink with it.

i prefer Jack & Ginger....but ginger ale + whiskey is
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Dan3429

Originally Posted by SiMPLYDiMPLY

jim beam, k thanks, on the way back drop by the deli and get me a ginger ale to drink with it.

i prefer Jack & Ginger....but ginger ale + whiskey is
pimp.gif
i had the misfortune of eating jack daniels bbq sauce before drinking the whiskey.. so everytime i drink jack it makes me think of liquid bbqsauce.. so i prefer jim, jamesons, chivas, johnny walker black... etc but my drink of choice is whiskey/scotch/bourbon, BURR

Back
Top Bottom