GOING TO VEGAS IN A WEEK VOL: Help me with my experience...

Originally Posted by ToneLow

Originally Posted by 951guero

Originally Posted by youngdoc

which places have you gone to?

There are places that qualify like Riviera, Sahara, Imperial Palace and the club in front of Imperial Palace, Rehab etc...

But to say the entire place is  a $*!% hole makes me think you haven't done it right and partied in XS, Marquee, Surrender, Tryst, Tao etc
Theres something for everyone
Dont know why but me and my boys always like the lesser known clubs than those big names that youve mentioned above
My girl hates that  because of the "ghettoer" crowd
laugh.gif

Sometimes you gotta do it for the ratchets!
I heard Chateau and Gallery has taken over as the go to spot for the hood crowd. Thinking about trying these out MDW, but dont wanna get shot.
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

Yeah Crown stopped their hip hop night because of a shooting in the parking lot I think. Jet closed down and that space reopened as 1OAK and gets a much different crowd.

I've been to almost all of the clubs in Vegas and Marquee and Tao have the best combo of best looking girls and music (EDM is ok but I need my hip hop) and XS still remains the spot where I see the most fine girls.

I don't need ratchedness in Vegas, I get enough of that in ATL

Originally Posted by 951guero

which places have you gone to?

There are places that qualify like Riviera, Sahara, Imperial Palace and the club in front of Imperial Palace, Rehab etc...

But to say the entire place is  a $*!% hole makes me think you haven't done it right and partied in XS, Marquee, Surrender, Tryst, Tao etc
Theres something for everyone
Dont know why but me and my boys always like the lesser known clubs than those big names that youve mentioned above
My girl hates that  because of the "ghettoer" crowd
laugh.gif

Sometimes you gotta do it for the ratchets!
I heard Chateau and Gallery has taken over as the go to spot for the hood crowd. Thinking about trying these out MDW, but dont wanna get shot.
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

Yeah Crown stopped their hip hop night because of a shooting in the parking lot I think. Jet closed down and that space reopened as 1OAK and gets a much different crowd.

I've been to almost all of the clubs in Vegas and Marquee and Tao have the best combo of best looking girls and music (EDM is ok but I need my hip hop) and XS still remains the spot where I see the most fine girls.

I don't need ratchedness in Vegas, I get enough of that in ATL

Originally Posted by Swamp

i dont understand the appeal of vegas the whole place is a giant #$@# hole

i mean vegas isnt for everyone
especially if youre not a materialistic person or into that party scene

Originally Posted by Al Audi

You don't have to be into any of that to enjoy Vegas. I know people who go to literally walk up and down the strip with their giant drinks, go to a couple nice restaurants, and watch a couple shows.

You don't have to be into any of that to enjoy Vegas. I know people who go to literally walk up and down the strip with their giant drinks, go to a couple nice restaurants, and watch a couple shows.

True. Dudes pretty much have to like to party hard and/or gamble to enjoy vegas. Add in shopping and shows for females

True. Dudes pretty much have to like to party hard and/or gamble to enjoy vegas. Add in shopping and shows for females

Originally Posted by PharelFor3

Just paid for my Ticket for the Ludacriss Party at Rain on MDW. Let the shenaningans begin. lol

Where did you see this? I'm trying to figure who's dj/performing where before I buy tix.

Just paid for my Ticket for the Ludacriss Party at Rain on MDW. Let the shenaningans begin. lol

Where did you see this? I'm trying to figure who's dj/performing where before I buy tix.

Has anyone ever had a good experience at pure nightclub? When I went, there were a bunch of 30+ year olds and it was basically a sausage fest. Girl/guy ratio was like 1/5

Has anyone ever had a good experience at pure nightclub? When I went, there were a bunch of 30+ year olds and it was basically a sausage fest. Girl/guy ratio was like 1/5

Originally Posted by allreds

Pure used to be a top spot along with Tao like 5 years ago. Now the best spots are XS, Marquee, Tao, Tryst, 1OAK, Surrender to name a few. Don't waste your time with Pure anymore

Originally Posted by allreds

Pure used to be a top spot along with Tao like 5 years ago. Now the best spots are XS, Marquee, Tao, Tryst, 1OAK, Surrender to name a few. Don't waste your time with Pure anymore

wantickets.com has most Vegas nightclubs

http://www.wantickets.com...-w-Dave-Fogg-Mark-Stylz/

Cool, Ive never been to Rain but I know Luda will put on a good show. Just saw that Fabolous is performing at Haze that saturday too. Tix are only $35 rt now. I think we might be getting a table.

wantickets.com has most Vegas nightclubs

http://www.wantickets.com...-w-Dave-Fogg-Mark-Stylz/

Cool, Ive never been to Rain but I know Luda will put on a good show. Just saw that Fabolous is performing at Haze that saturday too. Tix are only $35 rt now. I think we might be getting a table.

I went to Pure once, on my first trip, and it was just too much. Bad crowd, didn't like the layout. Of course I'd already been to XS, so anything is a letdown after that.

Back
Top Bottom