GOING TO VEGAS IN A WEEK VOL: Help me with my experience...

I dunno but i'm loving it. T-minus 17 days. Cant wait

Anyway quick question. For a 5 day trip on MDW, how much cash should I bring. I'm thinkin gabout $200 a day so $1000. Am I on the right track. Not all in cash but That's the amount I plan on spending.

Same here man, cant wait. It depends on what you plan on doing and what you've paid for already. I saw you got the Luda tix so that will save u a bunch.
We have tix for wet republic, rehab and the childish gambino show on sun. Just have to pay for thurs fri and sat night clubs. I plan on taking 1500 just in case, but I doubt I spend that much. 1000 should be cool.

I'll be there from Tues to Friday for a conference. no weekend. 
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by PharelFor3

Anyway quick question. For a 5 day trip on MDW, how much cash should I bring. I'm thinkin gabout $200 a day so $1000. Am I on the right track. Not all in cash but That's the amount I plan on spending.
It depends on what your eating, drinking, and gambling habits are like. Eating can cost anywhere from $15ish a day to $200 in a meal... Figure out where your priorities are with this trip and the budget will sort itself out... with $200 a day, you could easily get by if you're not gambling. One of the perks of going in the summer is that since it's hot as hell, you probably wont be that hungry...so more money for drinks 
laugh.gif

I've personally spent $30 in a day in Vegas, but I've also spent more than I'd care to admit in 15 min 
ohwell.gif

Whats up NT fam?.. alright im going to vegas for the FIRST TIME.. its a friends bachelor party and kinda my 30th b day.. ( i had kids when i was young so never had the chance i know )
6 of us are staying at Aria... any info or hook ups will be great... dress codes, clubs? buffets? thanks for the help in advance...

Just got back today. Probably had the best time of all my vegas trips. Friday night I went Marquee from 11-2 and then XS from 2-4, Saturday I got last minute tickets to the fight, paid $400 for $1500 tickets, went to XS after the fight. Tiesto was there and I have to say I hated the music but the women there were fine as @%$%. Sunday went to Rain for the 50/Kevin Hart party which ended my trip on a high level of ratchedness.

Triz if it your first time going I would suggest picking clubs best on the music you like. As far as women and atmosphere I think XS is the best club in Vegas but IMO the music is horrible, I need some hip hop in my life. Marquee has a hip hop room but its small and crowded as hell. Never been to 1Oak. Rain plays hip hop and ratchet is the only way to describe this place. Dress code: Jeans, collared shirts and any kind of dress shoes will get you in

oh damn the pac fight and EDC are on the same weekend
eek.gif
... we are going with 6 people.. 2 of us are more hip hop fans the rest are dub step or whatever.. i really dont care.. all i know how to do is a 2 step
laugh.gif
and as long as a girl is grinding on me its all good...
buffets? ive been calling some friends for hook up and everything..

Originally Posted by NikeHolic23

Originally Posted by dyyhard

I'll be there from Tues to Friday for a conference. no weekend. 
indifferent.gif
Weekday Industry Nights >>>> Weekends.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Take it from a former Vegas local.
I'm not even a local and I totally agree. The two best nights I've ever had in Vegas were XS Mondays. I'll be there soon for a quick Wednesday and Thursday night trip, and already know where to go.

Originally Posted by PharelFor3

Honestly, even with no gambling, that's a tall order.

you gotta count for food and drinks for the day... what about the night life? im staying for 3 nights, and im bringing 1500-2000..

Originally Posted by mco85

Just got back today. Probably had the best time of all my vegas trips. Friday night I went Marquee from 11-2 and then XS from 2-4, Saturday I got last minute tickets to the fight, paid $400 for $1500 tickets, went to XS after the fight. Tiesto was there and I have to say I hated the music but the women there were fine as @%$%. Sunday went to Rain for the 50/Kevin Hart party which ended my trip on a high level of ratchedness.

Triz if it your first time going I would suggest picking clubs best on the music you like. As far as women and atmosphere I think XS is the best club in Vegas but IMO the music is horrible, I need some hip hop in my life. Marquee has a hip hop room but its small and crowded as hell. Never been to 1Oak. Rain plays hip hop and ratchet is the only way to describe this place. Dress code: Jeans, collared shirts and any kind of dress shoes will get you in

We had a table at 1OAK on Saturday and it was my first time there. Smaller club but the music (played a lot of hip-hop) and women were great.

The hip-hop room at Marquee just gets so crowded and hot during the summer that we usually end up spending more time in the outside area right by the room. Can still hear the music and much easier to get at females.

Although Marquee has better music I still think XS has the best crowd and it is worth experiencing once even if you're not a fan of EDM.

Tao also has a hip-hop room that's ok. It's small but generally doesnt get as crowded as Marquee's

Thanks guys. gonna up my budget to $1500 but i'lh have the CC just in case. Man I cant wait. work got me depressed and I know i got two more weeks of this crap. smh

Leave to Vegas on Friday. Planning on going to 1oak on Saturday, I'm hearing drake will be there. My friend is setting up a table for 30people!

Hell, I'm taking $2,000 for just 48 hours
laugh.gif

It's really just a cushion though. I don't expect to blow through more than $1,500. We'll see.

Any place more friendly for minors? Thinking of staying at somewhere more centralized for fam fun, and of course gambling when kids are asleep.

What time of the year is more cools? I can do 60s-70s. No summer go for me though.

Also, where is the fapness..

Need advice- Best top 40/ hiphop clubs in vegas? How can I get on the list and what time do u recommend me getting in line? What shows are going on memorial day weekend so I can go ahead and buy tickets in advance? I am going for 2 days...

Originally Posted by nightruans

Need advice- Best top 40/ hiphop clubs in vegas? How can I get on the list and what time do u recommend me getting in line? What shows are going on memorial day weekend so I can go ahead and buy tickets in advance? I am going for 2 days...
Depends, like was said before most of the "Tier 1" clubs have hiphop rooms but in my experience Jet (now 1oak), Haze and the Bank on Sundays were pretty good for top40/hiphop.
You can go on wantitckets.com, they have all of the djs and performers for each and you can buy tix there. Don't know about the, shows never been to one.

And yea I thought I would be cool with 1500 but I looked at everything we're trying to do and thats cutting it close, even though we paid for half of the events already.

Originally Posted by ToneLow

Originally Posted by nightruans

Depends, like was said before most of the "Tier 1" clubs have hiphop rooms but in my experience Jet (now 1oak), Haze and the Bank on Sundays were pretty good for top40/hiphop.
You can go on wantitckets.com, they have all of the djs and performers for each and you can buy tix there. Don't know about the, shows never been to one.

And yea I thought I would be cool with 1500 but I looked at everything we're trying to do and thats cutting it close, even though we paid for half of the events already.
how are you cutting it close? can i see a breakdown of expenses please so i can look at my budget and see about doing more

Back
Top Bottom