GOING TO VEGAS IN A WEEK VOL: Help me with my experience...

Is there any food spots I should hit up while there? We were thinking maybe house of hash and bachi burger just cause we saw it on diners driveins and dives
I went to the hash house two days in a row, that place got some BIG portions also good food. There's way to many places to eat at on the strip.

I was high the whole time there so we was eating everywhere and anything but if you got money to spend check out Caesar's palace buffet it's crazy good

I'm headed out to Vegas this wednesday for 5 days, funny how NT comes in handy when you need'em . Got a suite at the Mandalay for me and 2 of my boys, its the first time in Vegas for all of us. I'm still trying to follow up on some of the older posts people left behind but thats too many damn pages to go thru.

I'm out there for damn near a week so what're some must see/ things to do while out there. We're all 22-24 yrs old & lookin for that hangover vibe type **** & of course some dtf *****'s

By Day 4, you'll wanna go home lol.

First time in Vegas? I'm calling day 3 :lol:

this. the day after the 3rd night :x

Is there any food spots I should hit up while there? We were thinking maybe house of hash and bachi burger just cause we saw it on diners driveins and dives

Bachi is good.....Also look up musashi....nice spot to go to late night. Sushi Goyemon good AYCE place.

i went to the bachi off the strip. the burger itself was aight. the fries with the meat and fried egg though :pimp:

I remember someone asking about sharing some Vegas stories. This is one I posted on another forum. Trip last August that probably places in my top 5 Vegas trips of all time. It's long so the spoiler

Cast of characters - names changed
Me
Rob
Josh
Vinny
Sam
John

1 room in the venetian
1 room in the palazzo

Fri day
Me and Josh get to Vegas around 3 or 330. I check into the Venetian and he checks into the Palazzo. We start drinking and partying w/ Rick James in my room after we get settled in

Sam gets to the hotel around 5 and we decide to hit up the regular Venetian pool. Pool is pretty dead and it’s ****** hot so we don’t stay long. We go gamble for a bit and continue drinking. Vinny gets there around 7 and joins the party. Not exactly sure what we do for the next couple of hours (besides grabbing food at Grand Lux) but I am pretty ****** up by 10 or 1030. We head to Tao around that time and get in pretty quickly through the hotel guest line. It’s slow at first so me and Vinny end up getting stamped quickly and heading back to the room for some party favors and drinks.

We got split up from Josh and Sam as they went back to their room and around 11 I find out that John and Sam convinced Josh to get in with them on a table at Tao. Me and Vinny join them at their table and converse with some ladies that were around. (Apparently many of the ladies were not that cute and I somehow got blamed for “allowing” them to sit at/near our table. For the record I was talking to the cute one and did not care about the others)

Tao is pretty crowded and we’re having a good time. Rob’s flight was delayed and he finally got inside Tao around 1AM. He gets in as we’re on the way to the room to drink more. Me and Rob get on that EDC tip and after that we go back to Tao and me and Rob go on the prowl in the hip hop room. Meeting girls left and right but not having any luck closing. This black chick’s sister was particularly adept at cock-blocking and even frustrated her sister “my sister is being overprotective smh”

It was ******g hot in Tao so I kept unbuttoning my shirt and I think I was told at least 10 separate times to button it up (may be exaggerating) but I did not listen

I left Tao with plenty of numbers (some do live in SoCal so who knows) but I was essentially empty handed. Me and Rob go gamble at TI but only have decent luck and we’re both starting to get sleepy at that point so we just decide to go crash around 5 or 6AM.

Saturday
We wake up around 10 or 1030 and get to Tao Beach around 1130 or 12. Chris Traer hooks us up with a daybed right in front of the pool. We start off with some pitchers of frozen red bulls and margaritas and some of the group gets the Kobe burger.

Tao Beach is a great time like usual and we meet plenty of ladies…John was particularly enamored with one of our waitresses and I think they made a nice little love connection haha.One of the highlights of Tao Beach was the dance-off competition. I think #12 won mainly due to our support. When we were getting ready to leave we notice that Rob is conspicuously absent and no one knows where he went. Nobody brought their phone so we couldn’t contact him so we figured we’ll just find him passed out in the room.
We go back to the room and find him in bed with this white chick with her top off. Thankfully they had finished so we didn’t accidentally cock block him or anything. Chick was embarrassed but got her clothes on and bounced.

According to Rob this is how he pulled her
“we bumped into each other in the pool, kinda danced a bit
then she said her bday was last week
so i asked if she wanted to go get a bday present in my room
she said yeah”

We congratulate Rob on his strong work and me, Vinny, and him go grab food at that pizza place in the Venetian food court. We nap for a couple hours (risky I know) but we get up around 9 and start showering and pre-gaming for XS. We met the other half of the group (except John, he was occupied with the waitress from Tao Beach I think) at one of those café type restaurants in Encore. They finish up eating and me and Rob pop tamales before getting in line for XS.

XS has a completely separate entrance for pre-sales now and that entrance takes you to the pool area. It doesn’t take long to get in and we end up hitting the tables like usual. Typical night of getting a lot of comped drinks, making friends, and getting blasted. Me and Rob are killing it at the tables so we lose track of time. We don’t even realize when Calvin Harris is about to start his set and by the time we do the bouncers aren’t letting anyone in from outside. We decide to continue to gamble while watching the set on the big screen. Ironically the club seemed to get the most hype when he dropped “****** in Paris”

At one point we had lost Vinny but we found him again and he tells us how he pulled this fine *** black chick at that long bar in Encore around the corner from XS. Her friends were going to Surrender though and he didn’t want to pay cover again so he came back into XS.

After Calvin Harris finishes and some folks start to leave XS we are able to get inside and we take a couple of laps around XS but don’t find much and decide to go back to Venetian. At this point I’m pretty faded and really hype for some reason and on the walk back I keep rapping the I don’t like remix especially the “Ric Flair *****…Woooo!” part. Me, Rob, and Vinny get back to Venetian and head towards that pizza place. On the way Vinny hits up that chick he meet earlier and splits up from us. Me and Rob are in line and this blonde chick cuts in front of us. I personally don’t care but Rob gets annoyed and ends up going to Grand Lux and then to the room (he had a 630AM flight).

I start talking to the chick and “I’m like my friends ditched me” so I end up joining her group. It was her, her very cute blonde friend, their drunk male friend and some random Aussie dude. I spot Vinny eating with that black chick (she was fine enough where if I didn’t know him I would have assumed she was a prostitute and that’s no knock on him) and give him a telepathic salute. I then see Josh sitting by himself so he joins us.

The chicks are cool, the dudes eventually leave, the convo transitions to me and Josh's previous "partying" and they invite us up to their room to party some more. They are staying in Venetian as well at the Venezia tower. While we are chilling in the room Vinny shoots me a text saying he needs an hour (this is around 430). The chicks were staying with 2 of their male friends that were drunk passed out but eventually they started to wake up so the chicks wanted to go to our room. By this point I had started making out with chick. Josh had no such luck with her friend (don’t know whether to blame it on genetics, weak game, or just bad luck) After what felt like the longest walk ever we get to the room and Vinny is passed out and the chick is gone.

(The chick was a masseuse and although he did not hit he got a full body massage. No idea if there was a happy ending)

We continue the party in our room and Vinny eventually wakes up and kicks it with us. My chick says she wants to lay down so she crawls in my bed and I join her (we had been in the sunken living room part). I let my fingers do their magic and get to third base and the others figure out the deal and bounce to the other room in Palazzo.

We handle our business, hop in the shower, and then attempt to pass out but neither of us can for obvious reasons. I let them know we are finished and they come back to the room. Her friend is ready to go back to their room so they bounce. Me, Josh, and Vinny watch the gold medal basketball game (yes it was 7AM by this point) and recover. We pack after the game and bounce.

Last edited:
Having a blast- Been here a few days already and tired as fxxk!
On the other hand, hit a grand last night on quarter slots :smokin

Walking the strip this afternoon, feet gonna be killin' me!

I'm going to be heading to Vegas for my bachelor party in June. I'm going with 4 of my boys. I've only been to Vegas once before. Stayed at the Palazzo and really liked it. I was wondering if anyone had some suggestions for me. Specifically:

Hotel - which hotels have the best pools to party at during the day?

Restaurants - a really good steakhouse.

Shopping - what are the best sneaker spots?

Lastly, none of the guys on my trip have any Vegas connects. Should we just plan things on our own or contact a concierge service. If so, who is a good one to contact. I don't mind paying if its worth it.

Thanks for any info.

Just getting on the plane back to SF. Vegas was :pimp: marquee :pimp: . Stay in the vdara, it's perfect place to relax after the club or on a night out. Girl who checked me in was her first week working so the $20 trick didn't work. But told her it was my bday and gave me a higher floor room with a great view of the strip and the bellagio fountains. I had the vdara concierge put me and my girl on the guest list for marquee Saturday night, got to marquee around 11pm, talked to the vdara connect Kerry McKenna, homie walked me as my girl right to the cover entrance :pimp: line was like a hundred or so deep too! That was sick. Place was packed!!! Boom box room was cracking, playing 90s hip hop :pimp: and I came out on top about 350$ from gambling. Good trip overall

I avoid going to Vegas during the Summer at all costs.

You can't close me on 'beach club attire' cause you can get the same here in SoCal, minus the triple digit heat. :lol:

Welp. Just found out I'll be in Sin City for 4th of July weekend.

So much for my rule... :lol:

Will be checking in THAT Thursday - Sunday.

Holiday weekends = $100 - $150 cover to get in the clubs 
sick.gif

I swear ya'll, i go into Vegas withdrawals.

I hear you.

One of my dudes is there (literally) every 2-3 weeks. it's a running joke now, that Vegas is his hometown and SoCal is where he visits. :lol:

again, for me? twice a year is sufficient. Good enough to say that I was in Vegas once, then a few months later when that itch needs to be scratched I can say "I'm back!" :nthat:

Crazy, just booked a room at ph for July 12th.This should come in handy closer to the date. Vegas is fun but like someone said anymore than 3 days is too much imho

I remember someone asking about sharing some Vegas stories. This is one I posted on another forum. Trip last August that probably places in my top 5 Vegas trips of all time. It's long so the spoiler

It was me slime...Brilliant trip btw :smokin

Trying to book a trip end of April/ May.

Last edited:
im goin sun with my gf we staying at the caesars palace any good buffets ? good places to gamble?
I never really eat at buffets till we're about to go home since I'm usually way too drunk and would rather not be yakkin chunks of steak, but when we do decide to eat it's at M Buffet @ Henderson. It's like 15 minutes or so from the strip. If u do wanna eat at the strip... try Wicked Spoon @ Cosmo or The Buffet @ Wynn. 

Avoid doing that one buffet deal where you can visit like multiple locations.... during a busy weekend, you'll spend half your day waiting in line just to get in.

Back
Top Bottom