GOING TO VEGAS IN A WEEK VOL: Help me with my experience...

Originally Posted by Ecook0808

Originally Posted by iceman3699

Anyone else gunna be there for Labor Day? Or been there for Labor Day?
Going Labor Day weekend as well...can't wait!
Where u staying and clubbing etc??

My boy is down like 35 g this summer to Vegas so I'm taking him out every night to avoid his habits lmao.
Staying at MGM, don't have a set place to go clubbing yet though.  Probably hit up one of the newer spots.

Originally Posted by iceman3699

Anyone else gunna be there for Labor Day? Or been there for Labor Day?
Going Labor Day weekend as well...can't wait!
Where u staying and clubbing etc??

My boy is down like 35 g this summer to Vegas so I'm taking him out every night to avoid his habits lmao.
Staying at MGM, don't have a set place to go clubbing yet though.  Probably hit up one of the newer spots.

Originally Posted by proper english

any foodies on NT General?.. aside from the usual hotel/club talk, let us share some of our fav eat spots around the strip
i'll start:

musts:

Earl Of Sandwich (PH) 

Pizzeria @ The Cosmo

Sushi Samba (Palazzo)

avoid:

Yellowtail (Bellagio)

B&B (Venetian)

best buffet:

Mandalay Bay (srs)
Haven't really done much food outside of Cosmo. But STK, Blue Ribbon and the late night pizza were awesome. I'll be back for Labor Day Weekend at Cosmo again. It's going to be wild.

any foodies on NT General?.. aside from the usual hotel/club talk, let us share some of our fav eat spots around the strip
i'll start:

musts:

Earl Of Sandwich (PH) 

Pizzeria @ The Cosmo

Sushi Samba (Palazzo)

avoid:

Yellowtail (Bellagio)

B&B (Venetian)

best buffet:

Mandalay Bay (srs)
Haven't really done much food outside of Cosmo. But STK, Blue Ribbon and the late night pizza were awesome. I'll be back for Labor Day Weekend at Cosmo again. It's going to be wild.

NT I'm going to Vegas Friday until Monday.  What clubs do you recommend going to and what is the dress code like?  And I got fam down there so my stay would be more cheaper than getting a hotel room.  This is not my first time going to the city, but it is my first time going past 21 years of age.

NT I'm going to Vegas Friday until Monday.  What clubs do you recommend going to and what is the dress code like?  And I got fam down there so my stay would be more cheaper than getting a hotel room.  This is not my first time going to the city, but it is my first time going past 21 years of age.

I'm going with a bunch of friends in two weeks (weekend of August 27th), staying at the 2 bedroom suite at Planet Hollywood. I've been to Vegas more times than I can count - in terms of clubs XS is one of the biggest because 1/3 of it is indoors and the other 2/3 is outdoors (more loungish but the music still bumps out there) - it's basically Tryst on STEROIDS. I don't know anything about the wristband for Tao/Tao Beach/Lavo but from my experience if you don't have a table or a grip of girls with you it's one of the hardest clubs to get into unless you're greasing the bouncer a grip. I've yet to go to the new club inside the Cosmopolitan (Marquee), so that's on my bucket list for the next trip. Personally, I like the day parties just as much, if not more than the night life. The day parties is where you see a lot of the real action, and recruiting is crucial during the day with the ladies prancin' around in practically nothing. Those of you going for Labor Day: it's gonna be a mad house - always is. Let me know of any suggestions or concerns for the weekend I'm gonna be there, you can never know everything about Vegas - it's just too much.

I'm going with a bunch of friends in two weeks (weekend of August 27th), staying at the 2 bedroom suite at Planet Hollywood. I've been to Vegas more times than I can count - in terms of clubs XS is one of the biggest because 1/3 of it is indoors and the other 2/3 is outdoors (more loungish but the music still bumps out there) - it's basically Tryst on STEROIDS. I don't know anything about the wristband for Tao/Tao Beach/Lavo but from my experience if you don't have a table or a grip of girls with you it's one of the hardest clubs to get into unless you're greasing the bouncer a grip. I've yet to go to the new club inside the Cosmopolitan (Marquee), so that's on my bucket list for the next trip. Personally, I like the day parties just as much, if not more than the night life. The day parties is where you see a lot of the real action, and recruiting is crucial during the day with the ladies prancin' around in practically nothing. Those of you going for Labor Day: it's gonna be a mad house - always is. Let me know of any suggestions or concerns for the weekend I'm gonna be there, you can never know everything about Vegas - it's just too much.

Originally Posted by goldenarmz97

Be there this weekend.

Werd!Me and Jamie will hang out all weekend. Bringing Jack along for ol' times sake but I don't know if we are going to chill.

Originally Posted by goldenarmz97

Be there this weekend.

Werd!Me and Jamie will hang out all weekend. Bringing Jack along for ol' times sake but I don't know if we are going to chill.

i'll start:

musts:

Earl Of Sandwich (PH) 

Pizzeria @ The Cosmo

Sushi Samba (Palazzo)

avoid:

Yellowtail (Bellagio)

B&B (Venetian)

best buffet:

Mandalay Bay (srs)

thanks for that...will be hitting up in december can't wait!

i'll start:

musts:

Earl Of Sandwich (PH) 

Pizzeria @ The Cosmo

Sushi Samba (Palazzo)

avoid:

Yellowtail (Bellagio)

B&B (Venetian)

best buffet:

Mandalay Bay (srs)

thanks for that...will be hitting up in december can't wait!

Originally Posted by TheTrillipino

XS on Friday was good to me. However, on Sunday, it was mostly guys, small dance floor, all house music...Did not like.

Originally Posted by TheTrillipino

XS on Friday was good to me. However, on Sunday, it was mostly guys, small dance floor, all house music...Did not like.

Really?? Memorial day weekend it was 80 to get into Tao each night...
Yeah man. MDW and LDW are rip offs. July 4th is better IMO (middle of summer, pool parties are
pimp.gif
)

I mean Vegas is crowded enough on a regular summer weekend. July 4th gets more crowded but not too much like MDW/LDW where they charge insane cover and the lines are ridiculous. I would only do those weekends with bottle service

Really?? Memorial day weekend it was 80 to get into Tao each night...
Yeah man. MDW and LDW are rip offs. July 4th is better IMO (middle of summer, pool parties are
pimp.gif
)

I mean Vegas is crowded enough on a regular summer weekend. July 4th gets more crowded but not too much like MDW/LDW where they charge insane cover and the lines are ridiculous. I would only do those weekends with bottle service

Originally Posted by SneakerPro

Where the black women at!?!?
Go to Marquee and go to the hip hop room (boom box room). It has the best collection of black women in Vegas

Go to Crown if you like hood rats

Originally Posted by SneakerPro

Where the black women at!?!?
Go to Marquee and go to the hip hop room (boom box room). It has the best collection of black women in Vegas

Go to Crown if you like hood rats

i'll start:

musts:

Earl Of Sandwich (PH) 

Pizzeria @ The Cosmo

Sushi Samba (Palazzo)

avoid:

Yellowtail (Bellagio)

B&B (Venetian)

best buffet:

Mandalay Bay (srs)

I haven't eaten at the other spots, but I stayed at the Mandalay Bay when I was in Vegas, and their buffet is indeed official.

also, try hitting up this place called the Burger Bar at Mandalay Bay. me and my cousins ate there like 4 of the 5 nights we were in Vegas
laugh.gif
. prob the best turkey burgers I've ever had.

Back
Top Bottom