GOING TO VEGAS IN A WEEK VOL: Help me with my experience...

Originally Posted by proper english

any foodies on NT General?.. aside from the usual hotel/club talk, let us share some of our fav eat spots around the strip
i'll start:

musts:

Earl Of Sandwich (PH) 

Pizzeria @ The Cosmo

Sushi Samba (Palazzo)

avoid:

Yellowtail (Bellagio)

B&B (Venetian)

best buffet:

Mandalay Bay (srs)

I haven't eaten at the other spots, but I stayed at the Mandalay Bay when I was in Vegas, and their buffet is indeed official.

also, try hitting up this place called the Burger Bar at Mandalay Bay. me and my cousins ate there like 4 of the 5 nights we were in Vegas
laugh.gif
. prob the best turkey burgers I've ever had.

Originally Posted by youngdoc

Originally Posted by SneakerPro

Where the black women at!?!?
Go to Marquee and go to the hip hop room (boom box room). It has the best collection of black women in Vegas

Go to Crown if you like hood rats

Thank you sir.

They got hood rats here in Dallas. I'm good.

I'm just not trying to hear house music for 6 straight hours.

Originally Posted by youngdoc

Where the black women at!?!?
Go to Marquee and go to the hip hop room (boom box room). It has the best collection of black women in Vegas

Go to Crown if you like hood rats

Thank you sir.

They got hood rats here in Dallas. I'm good.

I'm just not trying to hear house music for 6 straight hours.

Easiest way to get into Marquee without BS
They often have pre-sale tickets. Friends did that earlier this summer (can't remember the DJ) and they walked right in. Other than that, climb back into your mom's vagina and be re-born a hot chick.

Easiest way to get into Marquee without BS
They often have pre-sale tickets. Friends did that earlier this summer (can't remember the DJ) and they walked right in. Other than that, climb back into your mom's vagina and be re-born a hot chick.

any foodies on NT General?.. aside from the usual hotel/club talk, let us share some of our fav eat spots around the strip
i'll start:

musts:

Earl Of Sandwich (PH) 

Pizzeria @ The Cosmo

Sushi Samba (Palazzo)

avoid:

Yellowtail (Bellagio)

B&B (Venetian)

best buffet:

Mandalay Bay (srs)
Some of my faves...
China Poblano (Cosmo...same chef at Jaleo which is highly rated, havent tried Jaleo yet though. Mexican and Chinese tapas style)

Morels (Palazzo, great service, pot roast I had just slide off the bone. cheese platter was SO on point)

Aquaknox (Venetian, best seafood I've had there)

BLT Burger (Mirage, solid burgers, open late fri/sat)

Still need to try Bouchon (since I'm never going to get to go to French Laundry 
laugh.gif
). Also need to try the lobster pot pie at Nobhill at MGM. I also heard there's a great Brazillian Churrascaria off the strip (I think near where Terrible's is?) that I've wanted to try during the times I've had my car there.

i'll start:

musts:

Earl Of Sandwich (PH) 

Pizzeria @ The Cosmo

Sushi Samba (Palazzo)

avoid:

Yellowtail (Bellagio)

B&B (Venetian)

best buffet:

Mandalay Bay (srs)
Some of my faves...
China Poblano (Cosmo...same chef at Jaleo which is highly rated, havent tried Jaleo yet though. Mexican and Chinese tapas style)

Morels (Palazzo, great service, pot roast I had just slide off the bone. cheese platter was SO on point)

Aquaknox (Venetian, best seafood I've had there)

BLT Burger (Mirage, solid burgers, open late fri/sat)

Still need to try Bouchon (since I'm never going to get to go to French Laundry 
laugh.gif
). Also need to try the lobster pot pie at Nobhill at MGM. I also heard there's a great Brazillian Churrascaria off the strip (I think near where Terrible's is?) that I've wanted to try during the times I've had my car there.

Wynn buffet is definetly one of my top favorite buffets to go to when at Vegas. Just came back this past weekend and had a blast.

Wynn buffet is definetly one of my top favorite buffets to go to when at Vegas. Just came back this past weekend and had a blast.

For those who have gone in the Winter time? How's it like?

- Club scenery + prices?
- The ladies
- Packed?

Might go the weekend before Christmas, or the weekend after (New Years).

- Club scenery + prices?
- The ladies
- Packed?

Been tryna go back but no time whatsoever, vacation for a week to ny at the end of the month though.

I wouldve been there this past new year except it was snowing
alien.gif

Been tryna go back but no time whatsoever, vacation for a week to ny at the end of the month though.

I wouldve been there this past new year except it was snowing
alien.gif

Originally Posted by Luong1209

- Club scenery + prices?
- The ladies
- Packed?

I have a tradition with my friends to go a for a weekend b/t Christmas/New Year to avoid the commotion. It's cold out at nigh, but you definitely can dress up more when you go out. But then you'll sweat like a mofo in the club. But girls bring their A game regardless when you go to Vegas.
Ladies? They look good. Just no pool parties.

It's not as packed say summer, but it depends on the clubs/places you go to.

- Club scenery + prices?
- The ladies
- Packed?

I have a tradition with my friends to go a for a weekend b/t Christmas/New Year to avoid the commotion. It's cold out at nigh, but you definitely can dress up more when you go out. But then you'll sweat like a mofo in the club. But girls bring their A game regardless when you go to Vegas.
Ladies? They look good. Just no pool parties.

It's not as packed say summer, but it depends on the clubs/places you go to.

- Club scenery + prices?
- The ladies
- Packed?

I went Dec 12th last year. No pool parties, lower comfortable temps and the weekdays are pretty much dead @ night, but everything else is the same. Weekends were still a great time, ladies were still on point.

- Club scenery + prices?
- The ladies
- Packed?

I went Dec 12th last year. No pool parties, lower comfortable temps and the weekdays are pretty much dead @ night, but everything else is the same. Weekends were still a great time, ladies were still on point.

Back
Top Bottom